Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AzNMiss x3
no not the one where their flags are dropped... the one where they show clips of the group's moments in the show.

Sun Storm by Mac Lethal :)

Guest theskinnygirl

I've been youtubing the performances for the newest episode... and i thought kaba modern's performance was kind of "boring" and there wasn't anything special. But I change my mind after I watched it on T.V. CLEARLY.

I got a slightly different feel after watching it on T.V.

In terms of dancing techniques, I feel that overall Kaba impresses me more. Those moves they did are really hard.

But in terms of creativity, I gotta give it to Jabba.

I was amazed by Jabb's Micheal Jackson performance when I youtubed it, but for some reason, I enjoyed Kaba's a bit more after seeing those performances on T.V. (maybe it's cuz I spazzed too much about jabba's performance already...)

I hope those two teams will be the last two standing.

They definitely deserve the top 2 spots.

Guest charitee

I think the last 2 crews will be Jabba and Kaba. They seem to impress me the most

agreed. from the beginning, they were my two faves. at first, it was because they were predominantly asian, but after the first and second episode, i was like dayummm, they seriously are talented. im excited to see them go at it, just the two of them.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

since I'm forced to watch this show, I guess I can comment here! LOL

seriously, status quo and breakskate needs to leave now! and how dare they come up with a broadway theme AFTER they eliminated Iconic?! that's complete BS. but anyways, the only ones that were REALLY good were Jabba. to me, Kabba is a bit too "cutesy" for me. my mom loves them though.

with all this said, since Iconic was eliminated a couple of weeks ago, Jabba better win. if they don't, this show is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rigged!

Guest je_amourx

Is it just me or I feel like the show from the geico was meant for Kabba and Jabba to be the last two remaining ...

As much as I love them both so much, I feel like other teams deserve it only because K & J has gotten their name and popularity - without the show they can still make it but as the other unknown crew .... it's their only chance. You know? Haha :ph34r:

Guest tricia07_ann
since I'm forced to watch this show, I guess I can comment here! LOL

seriously, status quo and breakskate needs to leave now! and how dare they come up with a broadway theme AFTER they eliminated Iconic?! that's complete BS. but anyways, the only ones that were REALLY good were Jabba. to me, Kabba is a bit too "cutesy" for me. my mom loves them though.

with all this said, since Iconic was eliminated a couple of weeks ago, Jabba better win. if they don't, this show is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rigged!

girl i agree with u on that..

i dnt even know why status quo & even brakesk8 still hanging around.. :angry:

they are not even good,maybe good in stunts for status quo,

but brake sk8?? seriously,i dnt even know y they came this far,they dnt even know how 2 dance..skates?? & dancin?? dnt really match..

best dance crew..dancin with skates?i dnt think so,they must be crazy if brakesk8 still be hanging around nxt week..

i love jabba & kaba,either one of them win,ill be satisfied!! :rolleyes:

nd i love fish nd chicks..i think they're fierce!! :D

too bad they eliminate them..

Lol this show is already rigged

It's soooo set up.

People have been telling all of the crooked things going on the blog

some are saying it's possibly set up to make up for Kaba Modern's loss at "Hip Hop International" to Trinidad

and u know Hip Hop International takes part in the show..I dun know what is going on whomever wins whether it's Breaksk8, Kaba, Jabba, or Status it was a set up win.

I thinks it a lil unfair how they planted Jabbawockeez into the competetion

they are already professional dancers, they have worked with big name artists already, they are already in the mainstream.

Its like having the girl "Destiny" from the Usher videos on "So you think you can dance"

Same with Kaba Modern, I think if they have to battle it out with Status Quo they are going to lose

Kaba Modern got some moves, but Status Quo will actually battle if it's down to the wire.

I like Status Quo alot,

I think people are overlooking them because they arent polished dancers

I love there dancing, Street Dancing is much more exciting, Status Quo deserves to be there especially after that amazing version of "Soulja Boy" what they do isnt easy, the producer of the show praised them himself.

Guest thina
can someone make a .gif of kevin's crotch grab? i have to say..his technique was flawless.

xo40wj.gif

you're right... his technique WAS flawless indeed :w00t: i giggled like a 10 year old girl when i saw it, hahah~!

anyways, no offense but i'm getting a BIT "ehh..." by some comments saying jabbawockeez's dancing/skills aren't "difficult" and are just "crowd-pleasing". there's no doubt that they're crowd-pleasing, but to say their style of dancing isn't hard is just crazy. there's a reason why there aren't a lot of groups like them. their dance skills and their team effort as a whole to make their dimestopping precise as hell is, for a fact, NOT easy and not "not as difficult" to do. it takes years of practice and effort to execute their style, and the fact that they self-taught themselves, is WOW. they also do more than the style they show on ABDC; yall should really check on this clip here of

. UH-MAY-ZING 0_o

i like kaba modern too, and please do NOT get mad at me for expressing my opinion (since i gave common courtesy to not full-blast those who said "jabba's are boring"), but it isn't that hard to do what some of kaba modern does, especially the girls. i've seen other kaba stuff, so i'm not just basing it off what they're doing on the show. check out other groups that have been listed here, there's many that can dance just like them (and some even better). i've even seen a lot of girls here in houston dance like them and/or better (ex: marvelous motion, soreal)

anyways, i didn't mean to ramble on, but i just got kinda annoyed by the 'jabbawockeez's dances aren't as hard but they give a good show' comments. i don't expect anyone to change their mind though, we all have our opinions. :) let's all respect each other for it (ex: lucasbunny) and just enjoy this show. (and before anyone accuses me of it, no i'm not being biased. in fact, i was a kaba modern person until i looked up more on jabbawockeez. their uniqueness and talent won me over)

Guest tricia07_ann

xo40wj.gif

you're right... his technique WAS flawless indeed :w00t:

he's crotch grab was really flawless.. :lol:

wen he was doing that i was kinda laughing a little bit..

love that ep of remake of mj's thriller album songs..

Guest che3ri0s
It's not like you stumped me or anything, but obviously I can be hardheaded/stubborn and to me you seem very much like it to. If anything I'd say you're acting like you're sitting on a high horse and talking down to me. Fine, if you think all your worldly experiences and knowledge deems you superior to me and gives you the right to be stubborn. I'll let you win. Sororities have no power, sure, even though greek institutions are well sought over for their networking abilities. Suing MTV is pointless because it'll never get you anywhere. In fact, suing anything institution or corporation is a bad idea. You'll never win, right? I'm glad you assumed I thought all greek institutions are like "the skulls" which I've never seen, but I THINK it's based off of the Skull and Bones society which is also highly affiliated with the Free Masons Brotherhood, one of the most powerful elite societies in the world.

Anyways... you win. Live in Color obviously sucked the most in your opinion and there was no other reason as to why they got booted. Fysh n Chick was OBVIOUSLY better.

Ahem... or not.

Have fun sitting on your high horse and talking down to people! ^^ I can't wait for my first week of working in the REAL WORLD and learn more than all my 4 years of college combined you elitist pompous prick.

OH MY GOSH, Would you like a bottle for that CAP? :wub:

agreed. from the beginning, they were my two faves. at first, it was because they were predominantly asian, but after the first and second episode, i was like dayummm, they seriously are talented. im excited to see them go at it, just the two of them.

They both were my fav from the beginning

But then I started leaning to Jabba

I still love em both

But I'm just like favoring Jabba more and more every week

^_^

Guest FATJELLYBEANZ

omg i love Jabba and Kaba ever since the beginning. i'm so surprised that the guys in Jabba's age range is like 23-31! i thought they were all in their 20s! and i knew some of them were Filipino. but i LOVE their style. the masks are the BEST and it really suits them. the crotch grab made me SPAZZ A LOT.

the group i love second is KABA. Cindy and Yuri are SO cute. they're both my favs. i was like "HEY AN ALL ASIAN GROUP!" they're all great dancers. their THRILLER dance was pure genius~ the hand part at the end was SO entertaining.

i hope KABA and JABBA are the last two. i have a feeling that BREAKSK8 is gonna get eliminated. but dancing with skates is SO hard. i did that once and...i'm no BREAKSK8.

and i agree with what thina said.

Guest Death Note

I haven't seen all the performances yet, since I was working on an essay and I forgot it was on ;o;. So far i've seen Fysh n Chicks(not entirely sure), Jabba, and Kaba Modern. I though Kaba Modern was boring this week. I don't see what the fuzz is all about. but whatever, that is my honest opinion :/.

Guest moomooshoe16

HAHA

i loved this week when they all put their jackets on kevin and then like he THREW them off and it landed on some other kid and they jus stayed like that...

SO CUTE

and the pelvic thrust/crotch grab...LOVED it

i thought kaba's hand thing was pretty cute too...i mean that is serious technique

Guest PatrickWolf

I love this show!.

haha

My favorite team is KabaModern.

Their dancing is so awesome.

and precise.

Archived