Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaba Modern, okay I may get killed but I just don't see the big deal

and I really did not like there version of Thriller except for the arm movement part

and the girls in that group still cannot dance.

lol is it blasphemous to not like them here?

i thought their performance was nothing special. i honestly thought i was watching a hand puppet show with their routine. also, i really hated their moonwalk sequence.

Guest Aice 29

Kinda off topic but does anyone know the song that was playing during fysh n' chicks goodbye video? It was also played when Live in Color was eliminated.

Guest trinity1418

So there was some cool Jabba gifs on here...thanks for those!

But anyone have a gif of Tony of Kaba doing that cool hand thing during last weeks episode????

We all know that breaksk8 is going home next week. Question is who will be bottom two with them? Kaba Modern or Status Quo.

i thought their performance was nothing special. i honestly thought i was watching a hand puppet show with their routine. also, i really hated their moonwalk sequence.

go back a few pages :rolleyes:

anyways dang

I knew the name of that song...I just forgot it

it's on the tip of my tongue

Guest knickstorm

and it's because of you kids that shane said tut is dead but thank god kaba tried to bring it back.

i agree w/ people saying yuri isnt that great of a dancer.. but i do think the other girls in kaba modern are good.. they CAN dance. they might not be as good as the guys but they CAN dance. & those who say otherwise are stupid. seriously... cuz its PRETTY OBVIOUS THEY CAN DANCE well although it might not be the BEST.

anyways i think althought yuri messes up & is probably the worst in kaba, she is the MOST popular one in kaba.. i seroiusly feel kaba modern got more fans all because of her. she has a charisma & charm.. so cuteeeee. you cant help but love her smile. she's not horrible. but she's not amazing.

i still love kaba modern. the guys KILL IT!

Guest 143namil

btw.. i agree

what was up with lil' mama during the performance. if u watch the other videos.. she's not as high as she was on this week's show. and her coments like "your performance was so hot that a 3 year old would love it the first tiem they were watching it" or somethign liket aht. what does taht even mean.

it was just weird and.. STUPID. (i might add).

and regarding waht someoen wrote a page or so ago.. yea. rynan is married.. but i think a lto fo them are married.. like kevin and the short guy. lucky girls.. lucky... the short guy's also in a music group i think

p.c of the movement- phil tayag

fyi.. h'es not the long haired one int he mv. hehe

some pictures i got from iconic's , jabbawockeez, and fysh n chicks official myspace. yes i'm obssessed with myspace

l_3fd96e77c51c229335f2a63767b1cf44.jpg

l_f1d3b43fb1298d93af73f48c089974-1.jpg

l_cda8143f7c6d83e5c69670cdd0bdbc4e.jpg

l_c0ea62400390759efe8bb8a09005d175.jpg

l_5845d490e16471b673ba48029cd55059.jpg

yuri is so lucky! :(

Yeah

Becuz he brok now

=[

ppl keep sueing for stupid crap

and wayz mad props to you MJ

crazy richard simmons dancer/singer

^_^

a lil off topic

but the media is lying about him being broke

he can live off of royalties.

Lol Kevin Brewer looks so much like that guy Hits From The Streets

Guest hunnybunny

btw.. i agree

what was up with lil' mama during the performance. if u watch the other videos.. she's not as high as she was on this week's show. and her coments like "your performance was so hot that a 3 year old would love it the first tiem they were watching it" or somethign liket aht. what does taht even mean.

it was just weird and.. STUPID. (i might add).

I agree with you COMPLETELY. I remember watching the show and going O_o after she said that - at first I couldnt figure out if it was a compliment or a critique (and judging from the relative silence of the audience after the comment, I wasnt the only one that was confused)

I loved both Jabba's and Kaba's performances. Both were very good on a technical level, but completely different. Although i am a Kaba fan at heart, I must say that Jabba's performance was amazing - it was high energy and well done. But, (and not to defend Kaba in any way), I believe it might have helped that they got "P.Y.T" as their song. The beat translates so much better in dance than "Thriller", so they might have had that as an advantage on their side. Also, the "Thriller" song itself is almost outshined by the dance - most people recall the dance moves first before they can even think of the lyrics or the beat/music. It's difficult to "improve" or embellish on a dance that is deemed perfect by nearly everyone who watches/has seen the original music video. But nonetheless, Jabba was fantastic, and Kaba did as good as I believe was possible.

Guest emceej

omg. kaba modern impresses me everyweek.

they never fail to impress me ^_^

gosh they bring something new. and i never get bored with their performance like what jc said.

and the hand movements. woah that's just crazy.

did i mention yuri is really pretty ?! and im a girl too lol [=

im rooting for kaba and jabawockees but

KABA MODERN ALL THE WAY <33

Guest Aice 29
the song is

walk it out-unk

i think

no not the one where their flags are dropped... the one where they show clips of the group's moments in the show.

i think lil mama is realizing that after the show..she will not be on tv ever again lol..

can someone make a .gif of kevin's crotch grab? i have to say..his technique was flawless.

Archived