Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest PDURRR

lil mama is like the biggest jaba fan hahaha

when JC was all talking you see her getting hyped up and mini cooper lol~

i thought kaba was good, yuri looked like min with those sunglasses on hahah i was like wooah

i think fish and chicks is also repetitive, they always recycle some of the same moves since the auditions but yeah i guess thats they're style

i missed a lil bit of jaba's perf because i was watching it in my bed and fell asleep >_<

i'm waiting for the rerun @ midnight hahaha i just ate some pizza and drank a coke so i have to be awake. loll

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayyeejeh

omg, kaba is goooooooood this week! woot! they like added their own elements in the "thriller" song... woot...

i knew br8k is going to stay... i think they did good...

Guest Yuna N.

thina, NIICE gifs <3 ^^

IDK man, tonight, it was all tight and locked up. All of them did great.

PLUS it was MJ NIGHT ! Seriously, MJ , whoooah. Legendary <3

So, Chronologically, (haha)

I remember SQ`s performance made me laugh,

but I don`t remember much about it now o________o

I remember the stunts, and the big guy pulling off the 3 spins & toe thing.

But that`s all for me, not bad. `Cept E- messed up -_-

Jabba was AMAZING. Man, in ep3 they might be a bit off track, but tonight, they brought it back.

The cotch grab ;x waakakakakaaa. Definitely slick. I voted for them :D

Kaba`s hotttttt. The beginning video clip thingy was so cute too ^^ Haha. but over all, just FLAWLESS. I loved it, I admire them *O*

They incorporated their task into their own, fresh trademark. Oh man, MJ`s gna be happy ><

Fishy baby )= They`re performance was hecka good tonight! The billyjean thing going on with tekko leading, it was hot.

Ima miss those girls )= <33 They`ve done a great job though ^^

Brk surprisingly did well, IMO. Better than last week, that`s forsure.

I especially LOVE the shortie with the hoodie (tony, was it?). The thing he did where he twisted his body like everywhere caught me o____o

And the headstand for AGES, man that was dope.

Sum it up,

finalist: Jabba & Kaba. If something messes up along the way and they don`t battle it out, GRRRR. Ima. be. HELLA. dissapointed d;

StatQ gotta step it up if they wanna make it to the semifinals. Or else Brk`s gna bust out another miracle and get in for another week. Hah.

Guest vc1188

thina, those gifs are AWESOME!!!

anyway, everyone's been talking about tonight's episode, but I personally can't stop thinking about NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE! Broadway?! It's gonna be amazing. I can't wait to see how they do something completely different from hiphop. Some might fall apart :o

Guest smile-jw

I was seriously blown away with the performences tonight....

Michael Jackson was a good choice. XD We got to see something other than hiphop tonight.

I'm gonna be a fangirl for a moment here, please dont mind me.

KABAAAA MODERN! XD Oh how they were so awesome.

Lawrenceeee <3 Mike is so cool too! I feel like they can do so much more...

Those "making" parts when theyre practicing. Tony and Mike did like the sickest moves. XD

They should have a free week...Where therye allowed to make up any choreography..

That would be so awesome and we can see what they can really do.

I didn't like the glasses they wore, but the performence was so awesome. <3 Nuff said.

Jabba was total <3 as well. It sucks that I got distracted....I'll go watch it once again on the internet.

But I love how when they dance, they moves are so powerful, but they make it seem so...soft and slo-mo, you know?

Its hard to explain >< Haha. Those pelvic thrusts were whoa :mellow: HAHAHA <3 XP

I thought that Status Quo did awesome this week! Super impressed. Haha Theyre so funny. XD <3

Sadly, I wasnt impressed with Breaks8. I mean...they ARE good, and I know theyre on skates, but nothing just stood out.

Fysh n Chicks had such a wonderful performence. They seriously did NOT deserve to go...They danced to my favorite MJ song too. T-T

I loved the theme this week...It was so interesting seeing Jabba dance MJ. XD

Can't wait for next week <3 ought to be so interesting.

Guest AzNMiss x3

Kaba is getting boring, all of their moves seem the same.

& they don't bring enough energy so it's alway seems kind of dull & like there's something off.

Jabba was definitely my favorite tonight :)

---

LOL at the part where the jacket gets thrown on the guy behind Kevin :lol:

Guest age_of_aquarius

did anyone here catch that jabba started their performance where they left off last week? i just barely noticed..

....and so their story continues!!

Guest theskinnygirl

& they don't bring enough energy so it's alway seems kind of dull & like there's something off.

Yeah, I wish the judges would tell them so they'll step it up a bit, use more variety....

They judges don't seem to criticize them at all, which might make the kaba think that there's no lacking factors on their performances... when in fact, they are being a bit repetitive... (compared to their competition)

I think they are good, but they just need something NEW.

Guest PDURRR

ahh i just watched the rerun and saw jaba's perf

woooo i love the locking in the beginning, best perf of the night :D

I don't know about ya'll but I thought BreakS8 was the best of the night followed by Jabba's hilarious performance. But Jabba had it easy, though. They had a fun song.

I mean seriously?

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/dance_crew/vot...?episodeId=5234

Go to 19 seconds of Break's video and watch their feetwork...what the hell was that? That was the coolest thing I've ever seen done on skates and all of them were in sync. Hell, dancing on skates alone is commendable. They're corny, yeah, but they have fun with it. No joke, as much as I want Jabba or Kaba to win, I think it'd be nice to give it to Breaks8. They're the true underdogs and they need the win more than the other groups as the other groups are popular enough to get themselves around.

If I had to rank it it's

BreakSk8

Jabba

Kaba

Status

Fysh

And LOL at the ending of Jabba's performance when the black guy threw the jackets off with one of them landing on the other dudes head xD.

Cindy Minowa is so bombass. I freaking love that girl lols

Anyways, Jabba did the best this week. As much as I hate to say this, Kaba was really boring in their routine this week x_x

Fysh N Chicks > BreakSk8

Guest annaor

The MJ performances were off the hook! I am just glad fysh n chicks is gone. (I guess I am still salty from last weeks decision) But I will admit that they did well this week.

Guest tomster

Well atleast this theme was much better than last week.

My ranking of tonight's episode: BreakSk8>Fysh N Chicks>Kaba>Jabba>Status Quo.

I still like Jabba and Kaba the best but I didn't feel that much energy from them. Jabba

had that one dude in the middle but that was the only highlight of their dance to me, and

Kaba's performance was a little bit too boring for thriller. I don't even remember what

anybody in Status Quo did, lol.

And Idk if any of yall caught this, but at the end of Jabba's performance that one guy with

all the clothing on him threw it off and it landed on one of the other guy's face, haha.

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE
And Idk if any of yall caught this, but at the end of Jabba's performance that one guy with

all the clothing on him threw it off and it landed on one of the other guy's face, haha.

haha my friends and i hella cracked up when kevin threw off the jackets and one of them landed on phil

poor phil, he's such a great dancer though

definitely doing a great job repping the 91SICKNESS

jabba was so awesome tonight

their performance was fun to watch and you can just tell these guys are really friendly and chill through their dance moves

who else thinks phi is such a cutie??? jabba ftw

i also really like kaba modern

i hope they step it up though

it would be sick to see jabba and km going head to head in the finale *crosses fingers*

Okay my fav of the night was Breaksk8

they killed it

...but I was really impressed with Fic

I respect them with all my heart.

Status was great, but I really expected them to smash that.

Kaba Modern, okay I may get killed but I just don't see the big deal

and I really did not like there version of Thriller except for the arm movement part

and the girls in that group still cannot dance.

Jabbawockeez was really great, they did one of my fav MJ songs alot of justice

...but I would never ever go as far as to say "I felt like I was looking at Micheal Jackson"

..just no way

plus I'd like to clarify one thing, to the people saying Jabbawockeez is representing asians

JabbaWockeez isnt an all asian team I'm not just talking about Kevin Brewer either, there are also latino and caucasians.

P.S. Chris is soooo cute

overall I think everyone was lacking tonight

but I can understand the pressure its MJ dammit!!!

I think Breaksk8 is next to go

..but honestly people do not give them enough credit for what they do

they can do alot of stuff people can't even do on there feet

Guest Amanda Plz

Jabba was definitely my favorite tonight :)

---

LOL at the part where the jacket gets thrown on the guy behind Kevin :lol:

I thought I was the only one that thought that about Kaba. Me and my mom were watching it and we were kind of like "Ehhh." at them. I dunno. I just kind of got bored. But Jabba :lol: Awesome.

Guest thina

to everyone that commented on the GIFs: thanks~! :) sure, yall can use them, i don't mind. i have my named watermarked in there (hella lightly though) so that's enough credit for me~!

HAHAH i noticed it too, first time watching it too~ i thought it was hilarious because of it being unintentionally landing in his face :lol: they're so silly...

plus I'd like to clarify one thing, to the people saying Jabbawockeez is representing asians

JabbaWockeez isnt an all asian team I'm not just talking about Kevin Brewer either, there are also latino and caucasians.

yup, there's 11 members in all, counting gary, the one who passed away :( just in case some of yall here think they're all asian, here's some images of the other members with the ones on ABDC (credits: jabba's official myspace)

l_43b2223d06a4880c43d49df9d0898341.jpg

l_9bf1e803dc20b8d425d349be6fac19d1.jpg

l_3a98d9acf6e3e3bf090f3cc689824227.jpg

Archived