The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest Ismahane

^

^

I cannot say there are many fans but quite a lot,he even has a french forum.

And it's not France only, there's also Switzerland,Morocco,Nigeria,Saudia Arabia,Kuwait, Algeria.. B)

Korean celebrities are actually popular in those countries :rolleyes:

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mzangelgurl

ooooh~ looks like there a game with badminton involved in this sundays' running man episode.

here's a link to a picture

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=196341&page=1&bbs=

based on the preview video, i think there's a section with talking to foreigners too.

hope se7en can show off his fluency in english. ;)

in the last part of the video, i can tell that son dam bi has something the other team needs and locks herself inside a bathroom stall and calls out for se7en to help her. :lol:

hope the ratings are really high for this episode. ^_^

Guest epiklove.

it's only been 2 weeks since i've been gone and this thread has already moved 20 pages?! you guys are good! i had to backtrack all 20 pages :(

argh....a lot of the mnet videos have been removed due to copyright :( watched the mnet interview....he's so cute. "i've invested a lot in him" (TOP). and of course, the MR's does se7en justice. that is why i love him, his live singing capabilities. i also watched the paparazzi thing and LOL at him impersonating YG. hahaha! sounds just like every YG artists that imitates him too! hahaha! congrats to YG for becoming a daddy by the way :)

the pics of se7en & PHB are so cute! they should get married soon ^^ 8 years & going!it's nice to see se7en being a tweet addict now...hahaha!! the tweets between him & PHB are cute. it's depressing reading comments about how fans left because they felt betrayed when he announced his & PHB's relationship :( shows who the true fans are, the ones that stick with him through everything. hope YG doesn't push the plans back for releasing the album in october...

Guest mzangelgurl

ugh! so upset. the youtube video of se7en's better together mv that had 400,000+ views is now gone. the one on yg's channel is only about half of the amount of views the other one had. oh well....

epiklove, you're back! where have you been?

since we've been talking about fans' reactions to se7en and phb's relationship, i just thought it was funny how i just read on allkpop that g dragon is rumored to be in a relationship with a japanese model and the comments are all about how heartbroken the commentors are. :sweatingbullets: just feels like deja vu.

Guest ben.kulz

Ooooh, thanks so much

i just forgot Music Core :(...

--------------------------------------

i always love Music Core's stage xD....

he's so cool!

Guest dida82

^

^

I cannot say there are many fans but quite a lot,he even has a french forum.

And it's not France only, there's also Switzerland,Morocco,Nigeria,Saudia Arabia,Kuwait, Algeria.. B)

Korean celebrities are actually popular in those countries :rolleyes:

Also in Italy!!! :lol:

I don't know if some of you have Arirang TV (a Korean station geared toward English speakers) but I'm currently watching a show called "Showbiz Extra" (Weekend Edition) and it looks like they are going to have a segment on Se7en.

It looks like you might be able to watch the show after its initial broadcast here but you need to sign up for a (free) account.

EDIT: eh, it was nothing much... they just showed a bit of his video Better Together while flashing some captions about his mini-album Digital Bounce (they described his choreography in Better Together as his most intense to date :unsure:). Sometimes they have little interviews with the people they feature but no luck this time.

Inkigayo is tonight, right, at 4:00 pm KST (12:00 a.m. PDT/3:00 a.m. EST in the US)? You should be able to watch a live stream at either of these two sites:

http://kpopflash.net/

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/soshiworld2

Guest taejun4

Do anybody know any international website tht update on Se7en's news and upcoming event/shows/appearance ?? It's only recently I start following Se7en & I find it so hard to keep updating on his current activity. & I always have to click back on the previous pg on soompi to knw wht you guys are talking abt. SO YEAHH, if you guys know any eng web holla at me yea? :))))))

MUCH APPRECIATED ~

Guest vulgarchic

Do anybody know any international website tht update on Se7en's news and upcoming event/shows/appearance ?? It's only recently I start following Se7en & I find it so hard to keep updating on his current activity. & I always have to click back on the previous pg on soompi to knw wht you guys are talking abt. SO YEAHH, if you guys know any eng web holla at me yea? :))))))

MUCH APPRECIATED ~

Hey :)

I always go on this website: http://ceciliase7en.wordpress.com/

Hope that helps ^_^

Guest mzangelgurl

taejun4, other than soompi, i only know korean sites.

you can also check out cecilia's blog which is updated really well with se7en news.

se7en just updated his twitter!

what he wrote is really different from his usual goofy self.

it translates to something like "i try to never be the one to show my tears first.. because i think i'll reveal my nervousness..yup..now i'm always wearing sunglasses so that nervousness is no longer a part of me...yeah!!! now, shall we get started??"

he also posted a picture of himself in sunglasses probably backstage at inkigayo right now.

:)

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Se7en – Better Together on Music Bank (2010-08-13).avi

Se7en – Better Together on Music Core (2010-08-14).avi

Archived