The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest mzangelgurl

wow, there's definitely a lot of nervousness about the upcoming knee-drop guru episode.

i have to admit i am a little too. there's so much i want to hear him talk about.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

these are pics from the open cultwo show on tuesday.

i think the pics look great!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=196508&page=1&bbs=

i'm also looking forward to seeing the E!TV special on se7en! :D

i hope it gets uploaded somewhere, if not youtube then tudou or something.

awwwww, his latest tweet is so sweet! :wub:

really touching.

for those of you who can't understand it, it was posted at around 4:00 in the morning and says something about how a family traveled all the way from the U.S. to come and see se7en's sketchbook recording. one of the family members is handicapped and from the request of the pd, se7en signed for them and took a picture with them but se7en was so busy before the recording that he wasn't able to grant them their final request which was to record a ringtone for them (i think?). se7en says he couldn't sleep because it kept bugging him that he wasn't able to record for them and apologizes to them if they're reading his post right now. he says he promises to do it if he ever gets another chance and promises all his fans that he'll prepare even greater performances in the future.

how sweet.

cecilia, you'll probably be really busy soon with subbing and everything but if you get the chance, could you check your email? thanks!

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ismahane

rose7 Actually I didn't get what you meant but..but did she say these things for REAL?

I hope se7en will apologize for not saying the truth to his fans.I think this will make Korean fans feel better & make me not hate her -_-

mzangelgurl thank you for the pics :) I loved Wookie's eyes in the first picture :wub:

Guest musically-divine

these are pics from the open cultwo show on tuesday.

i think the pics look great!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=196508&page=1&bbs=

Oh pfft.

I melted when I saw those pics..

I'm all gooey now.

And well I don't hate PHP

I'm just extremely jealous of her.

She should like write a book on how she managed to pull a perfect man.

Double pfft.

Guest mzangelgurl

i know many of you guys are waiting for subs, but here's a non-subbed version of the knee-drop guru episode for those who want to see it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pdU8Gi9IRKU/

haven't watched it yet but seeing the responses on various sites it seems like it was kind of sad, especially the parts about his time in the U.S..

i hope the ratings come out really high.

Guest Ismahane

^

^

Thanks for the link ^^ I've been waiting for it :)

Was it sad? Poor dongwookie :(

Edit:

I just finished watching..It was so funny even though I only understood about 10% from what they were saying lol

It was so funny when dongwookie was imitating YG espeially when he was talking about his debut back in 2003

It looked sad whaen he was talking about his US debut :( but then Kang Hodong lightened up the atmosphere(this is the reason I like this MC) :D

And when he talked about park han byul, it was something else:

funny when describing their dates (at the amusement park I think)

quite romantic when KHD asked him to tell her his message & dongwook said to her "Saranghae" :wub:

aaaaaah I melt when he said that he was sooo sweet&cute and even turned shy :lol: (I wonder how she felt when she heard her famous BF telling her that in front of the whole world!!)

I was laughing too, at the MCs reaction (it felt like they didn't expect that)<<neither I did ^_^

As a conclusion: I liked the show, it was funny not awekward at all .

+ PHB is such a lucky woman, I don't blame her anymore when she said "envy me" cuz now I OFFICIALY envy her :) Still like Se7en, maybe a bit more than before :P

Se7en..Fighting!! :lol:

Guest Tekashi

Double pfft.

Fiona, you killed me with that. xD

ehh I`m still a bit afraid to start watching Golden Fishery... Hope reaction of k-Lucky Se7en`s will be up after that show.

And thanks for link for pictures. I didn`t have time to check DC. ^^;

Guest mzangelgurl

i definitely enjoyed the heart-to-heart talk but for some reason i got really sad.

there were a lot of funny moments and everything but what i remember most about the episode is his talk about his time in the U.S..

i didn't know he rejected a love call from a top notch record company (many speculate that it's interscope). despite his upcoming plans for korea until the end of the year and his plans in japan through most of next year, i've always hoped and believed that he would eventually go back to the states but after hearing what he had to say, i'm not so sure that he wants to go back. i think if he accepted the offer he really could have achieved what he wanted and had worked the past three years for but after seeing this, i don't think he wanted to go through all that again. :tears:

i knew his time in the U.S. was tough for him but i didn't know it was to the extent that he didn't want to go back. many lucky 7s still had hope he could try again and this time really make it big since he has a record company that can take good care of him this time but i don't know whether i should hold on to this hope anymore.

to be completely honest, i even got a little teary watching this despite the humor.

i would love to do all the translations now but i need to leave for work soon so i wont be able to for another 12 hrs or so...

but i just woke up and i was so nervous going into farineli coz i just KNEW that the response would be explosive

i clicked carefully in the cafe and as i expected, 3000 hits in just a few hrs

10 pages of posts from fans

actually before the show aired, i had already heard a few things from a friend about the content that was going to air... so i was prepared... the response is alot better than i thought it might be so first of all, *whew*

but then i saw taht dongwookie had left a msg on farineli the first time in over a year

i clicked in and before i knew it i was crying

i was crying because just from the msg i could tell just how nervous and how scared this guy is the fans' reaction to the show

it pains me so much to see this... just keep crying... damn it..i need to go to work...

if there are ppl who STILL cannot understand him after this msg.. i mean... just stuff yourselves seriously

from what i heard, kang ho dong really gave him alot of pressure during the 5 hrs of recording to talk about phb..he kept avoiding questions but he was not let off until in the end he could only answer his questions and record a msg to phb telling her that he loved her...

from his msg on farineli, u can really tell he is trying rally hard to get back closer to fans... he asks them for their understanding... and that now he feels closer to fans coz he's let out all the 'secrets'

*sigh*

gotta stop getting teary now...

Guest musically-divine

^ awwwww!!

reading your post made me teary already...

i dunno how i'd react if i saw wookie's actual message

Guest swirly-whirl

i loved watching knee drop guru :) it was nice to hear him speak about a lot of different things

despite the tough times, i think he's handling himself well & i hope he stays strong!

i hope that now he has revealed a little bit more about himself, people will come to accept & love him!

his message to phb was so cute & i loved hearing about their little dates :D

Guest Ismahane

Cecilia I can imagine what he said judging by his nervousness while talking about PHB :( Poor him, i wish he would visit soompi&read our posts so he could cheer up ^_^

Somehow, i have feeling some fans who left him will return, there's no better than honesty after all :)

--------

Did you guys see this: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/se7en-talks-about-his-relationship-with-park-han-byul

ALL positive comments & they all want cute se7en babies soon :lol:

EDIT:

Se7en's episode of Golden Fishery got quite high ratings :

2nd in Seoul 19.4%

4th in Korea 18.3%

source: TNS Media Korea

wow, there's definitely a lot of nervousness about the upcoming knee-drop guru episode.

i have to admit i am a little too. there's so much i want to hear him talk about.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Hi mzangelgurl, I couldn't agree with you more - I learn & discover about him by watching this show. Oppsss…..this is quite a cool & funny story how he got his stage name. But it’s no surprise for me since I heard this story several years ago. But this always makes a smile on my face every time because it’s still interesting. That resto where they dined in was really the one responsible for this – hehehe. Aside from YG. Se7en is a cool & cute name, a unique one. He’s one of my BIG MEN so I could say I have good taste in names – hahaha. I don’t only love the name but this guy. :lol:

Guest wanderlove

I enjoyed watching the show.. I am a big fan of this kind of show.. one-to-one, face to face and heart to heart show... in one sitting we heard what he felt about his debut, his opinion of all the rivalries.. his thoughts and his feelings for Park Han Byul...

Even though I didn't understand most of what they talked about.. I feel happy and admire him.. I admire his courage that he can joke about the U.S. debut even though we know that he must be feeling disappointment on his part.. the way he can still laugh about the whole airport and no one came to welcome him home.. I especially admire him for talking about his relationship with his GF on national television when most are afraid to talk about it and dodged it.. KHD is a good mc.. he did took care of Se7en during the show.. giving laugh moments when it's getting sad ...

Those fans who left him doesn't have loyalty if their only reason is his relationship .. i know there are more factors why they left but there are some so-called fans that their only reason is his admission that he is in a relationship..

Next one, SketchBook, right?.. hoping that they air 'Listen' and Wah Joh.. was it part 1 and 2? or only part 1?

Anyways, I have lots of old pics of Se7en I saved on my computer.. y'all must've been seen it before so sorry...

1141-Copy.jpg1141.jpg

Guest MidnightByul

No matter what, I'll always be Se7en's fan.

I just hope some fans understand his wishes.

I forgot how innocent and adorable Se7en can be when's offstage. I just watched the Knee Guru episode, and that whole talking about Byul subject.

I think people will always pressure him to talk about it, and I'm sure it will happen when he goes on Strong Heart...

wait, he's appearing on that right? haha.

Anyway, despite it all. I'll always support him. I'm just really glad he has his family, Byul, and YGFAM, behind him.

Guest Tekashi

wanderlove

Most probably only 1st part, since only 3 songs will be broadcasted. And "LISTEN"!!! It`s my favourite Bee`s song!! Perfect! ^^

MidnightByul

yep - in next week, right?

ohh yeah - do you know when E!TV with Se7en will be air?

And one more... I was going through DC and dang! This post made me feel... Don`t knwo hoh frankly speaking

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=196606&page=2&bbs=

When you open a link inside this post you`ll open link to another one post, which mention SM.

I can`t speak korean, so I have no idea what post in DC is talking about. For sure about Se7en, BB & YG.

No matter what, I'll always be Se7en's fan.

I just hope some fans understand his wishes.

I forgot how innocent and adorable Se7en can be when's offstage. I just watched the Knee Guru episode, and that whole talking about Byul subject.

I think people will always pressure him to talk about it, and I'm sure it will happen when he goes on Strong Heart...

wait, he's appearing on that right? haha.

Anyway, despite it all. I'll always support him. I'm just really glad he has his family, Byul, and YGFAM, behind him.

*** Ye………he also talked about his long time relationship with PHB. 8-years……. I love his smile there. He sent a very cute & sweet video message to her. He said “I love you” to her at the end. I yelled when I was watching that. The couple are so cute together. You can tell they have a really deep relationship aside from the fact that they’re H.S. sweethearts. I’m green with envy. I’m sure everyone here is so jealous of her – they want to be her. I think Se7en is a very sweet BF. I hope they’d really end up together till they grow old. They are both lucky to have one another. Who doesn’t want to marry a guy like se7en? Personally I am happy for him that he has such a supportive partner all these years, Stay happy, Se7en! :lol:

*** Hmmm………he also added that after he revealed his relationship with PHB many of his fans left him & this is ridiculous how fans grow so deeply attached to their idols. Well, that’s crap. I feel sorry for him. I can’t believe this. - that’s just sad. These are not loyal fans - true ones will always stay. I’m sure I belong here. Actually, after reading his revelation before I was happy for him. Now I know why most of them chose to hide their relationship because some fans are so immature. Idk why people can’t be happy for them. Se7en only needs real fans to back him up. I got more respect for this guy! It says a lot about what kind of person he is. :lol:

I'm a fairly *cough* older new fan(past 2 years) but love his new album. Bought it on iTunes and can't stop playing it. Did anyone see his tweet about SBS Power FM? I'm listening right now, although I don't understand Korean. :blink: Just wondering if anyone else is listening and can give a summary. Hope I'm welcome here.

Guest epiklove.

skimmed through golden fishery as i wrote this long comment :) need subs!! hope someone will sub it soon ^^

khd & se7en have such a good relationship. khd is so funny! hahaha!!

omg hahaha se7en imitating YG! sounds just like all the artists that have already imitated him! LOL!

i'm guesing he said, "the 1st person on my phone is...my girlfriend." i had the biggest grin on my face. hehehe!

i'm also guessing they went on a date with fask masks on and freaked out! how cute! hehehe!

omg, his video msg to PHB. he calls her by "byul ah.." omg, i'm fan girling right now! hahaha! REWIND & REWATCH!

i wonder what he had to say about his US deubt. but hey, it was a stepping stone to learning and being a better artist :)

i remember when se7en was on yashimanman back in 2006 and he was asked by KHD if he had a gf and if he would reveal it.

i knew from then on, he was definitely dating and with the rumors with PHB, i definitely knew he was taken by her.

my sister & her bf have been going out as long as se7en & PHB have, and they're getting married next year. so i hope to see se7en & PHB tie the knot soon too ^^ and b/c of that, i came to realize that '84ers are the type to have long term relationships.

Archived