The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest mzangelgurl

yeah, Ismahane, i understand.

but upon reading yg's notice, i just needed to rant.

i think my main fear is that yg doesn't see se7en's value as an artist anymore.

se7en just has too much talent and potential to just get second-hand treatment.

ugh, i could go on and on but i think i'll stop.

and rose7, what do you mean? i don't think i quite understood your post.

what do you mean she stimulates the fans?

are you saying her post about envy is aimed at the lucky 7s?

btw, did you guys hear????????????

se7en sang come back to me (from his 1st album), passion, LISTEN(!!!!!!), and better together for his sketchbook appearance.

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! although he didn't sing anything except better together from digital bounce, i'm so stoked to hear his version of listen!

everyone who isn't a fan of se7en needs to see this so that they can see for themselves what kind of artist se7en is. :D

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruby_red19

se7en sang come back to me (from his 1st album), passion, LISTEN(!!!!!!), and better together for his sketchbook appearance.

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! although he didn't sing anything except better together from digital bounce, i'm so stoked to hear his version of listen!

everyone who isn't a fan of se7en needs to see this so that they can see for themselves what kind of artist se7en is. :D

What's Listen? Is it a cover of someone else? I'm just stoked that he will be able to display his singing talent with the ballads :)

Guest Tekashi

I was going to post my comment about Se7en`s situation right now, but I guess I won`t have becasue all I was going to say was said by cecilia.

Please remember Se7en made a comeback after 3 years. In music market it`s very long time! Frankly speaking even a year ia a big gap & may cause problems.

What Se7en has to do now, is to make his name at same place when he was before step by step. Everyone should know it won`t be like - it`s Se7en, so let him win everythin, be no.1 etc etc. His situation is different.

About Sketchbook - I can`t wait!! yeahh~ ^^

He even made tweet about it

오늘 스케치북 녹화장에 저를 보러 가족들과함께 미국에서까지 와주신 분이 있었어요. 휠체어에 몸을 의지하신 몸이 많이 불편하신분이였는데.. PD님의 부탁으로 싸인도해드리고 사진도찍어드렸지만 마지막에 부탁하신거...녹화바로전이라 바빠서 못해드린거 미안해요.. 잠들기전 그분의 아쉬워하던 얼굴이 계속 떠올라.. 미안한 맘에 이렇게 글을 남겨요.. 이글 보고계시다면 다음번엔 꼭 음성벨소리 녹음 해드리겠다는 약속 드리면서.. 저를 아껴주시는 모든 분들께 더더욱 좋은 무대 보여드릴것을 약속합니다!!! Love yall..!!!!

cr: @officialse7en

Now waiting for Golden Fishery & Sketchbok ^^

Guest Banana Peel

omg, he sang PASSION?! I love that song T__________T I wish he sang more of his old songs like "girlfriend"! I love it. I can't wait till this airs!

Guest Ismahane

Really??Come back to me?? AWESOME :D Can't wait for it ^^

Guest oh`retro

mzangelgurl Oh yeah, whoops, sorry, I don't know why I wrote Cecilia.

Wow, Se7en sang Passion at Sketchbook?

I can't wait!

That's my favorite song from him along with La La La.

When will his episode of Sketchbook be airing?

Well, 2NE1 is having their comeback September 9th & are promoting 3 songs.

So, I don't know when YG plans on doing anything with Se7en & his full length album.

Guest musically-divine

O.O ok.. I am officially excited for Sketchbook!! Not that I wasn't anyway...but I'm even more excited if that were possible :)

At first when you said Listen I was like...Se7en has a song called Listen??? And then it hit me it must be Beyonce's Listen right? Haha

Omg. Passion is like my all time favourite track by Wookie!

Although I do wish he sang I'm Going Crazy...I'm so happy to hear him sing some of his old songs!!!

Thanks for the info~

And he tweeted when it was like 4am in Korea....get some sleep Wookie!!

mzangelgurl Oh yeah, whoops, sorry, I don't know why I wrote Cecilia.

Wow, Se7en sang Passion at Sketchbook?

I can't wait!

That's my favorite song from him along with La La La.

When will his episode of Sketchbook be airing?

Well, 2NE1 is having their comeback September 9th & are promoting 3 songs.

So, I don't know when YG plans on doing anything with Se7en & his full length album.

Airs on the 20th according to his schedule ^^

Guest Tekashi

Fiona - I get confused too. xD I thought I miss it from his discography.

Too bad he sang only 3 song... But there`s Passion! And Come Back To Me... and Better Together ^^ But I wish to hear more lives from Digital Bounce.

Guest mzangelgurl

a fan who attended the recording just said se7en actually sang 5 songs at the recording.

come back to me, passion, listen, better together, and another song from digital bounce. not sure which one though.

and yes, the song listen is the one by beyonce.

i've been listening to it on youtube and i just squeel at the thought of hearing it with se7en's voice!

the only problem is that apparently all five songs are very unlikely to be aired. i heard that usually only three songs are aired. <_<

EDIT:

a_thao4ever, you can find the answer to your question here.

if you go back a few pages to page 1122, there's the answer to your question.

it's in the end of post #22430.

i guess you can say it's a bit of a sensitive issue.

hopefully that'll answer your question. :)

Guest epiklove.

cecilia: thanks for subbing running man ^^

se7en was so cute at the last part when they were taking pictures after getting off the bus

and he was soooo cute rolling on the floor and shouting, hahaha!!

can't wait to see golden fishery and sketchbook!!

he's gonna be singing listen by beyonce?! YES! can't wait to hear those crazy vocals of se7en's!!

Guest musically-divine

a fan who attended the recording just said se7en actually sang 5 songs at the recording.

come back to me, passion, listen, better together, and another song from digital bounce. not sure which one though.

and yes, the song listen is the one by beyonce.

i've been listening to it on youtube and i just squeel at the thought of hearing it with se7en's voice!

the only problem is that apparently all five songs are very unlikely to be aired. i heard that usually only three songs are aired. <_<

EDIT:

a_thao4ever, you can find the answer to your question here.

whaaaaattttt?!?!?!?!!? i feel like hitting something...lol

that. cannot. happen. no. never.

if it does...imma murder my teddy T____T

jk.

i'm not really that voilent...

honest.

but really..i'll cry... :(

Guest wanderlove

LISTEN by Beyonce? YEAH!!! wow! that song has an excellent message for how he must befeeling when he was in the U.S.. if that's what he wants to tell the fans or the audience.. and Come Back To Me, all time favorite!

I am excited for this episode!!! Can't Wait!

i think he posted something about sketchbook on his twitter... couldn't read and understand.. used google but both of our Korean is fail..

And about how Se7en is being neglected by YG, i don't think that's the case.. i feel like YG and YGE is doing their best to put Se7en back to his status as before.. they're putting him on slots for variety shows, when we all know that other artists in YG rarely does when they come back.. radio shows, YB and Gummy, i think, didn't attend any radio shows.. and I agree on what cecilia said, Se7en is like starting/newbie in S.Korea right now..

Even though YG didn't post anything for SE7EN announcing his comeback but he did some interviews for SE7EN's comeback.. he told everyone the progress of his album and such..even though it's always the same and all.. but he did something, helping se7en, letting his fans know that he is coming back with a new album and style..

I feel like we're blowing all of this out of proportion.. 2NE1 and YB is big right now, so their fans will be excited and such so we'll hear it all over the internet.. the excitement and the hype..

If ever Se7en will release a full album and i am hoping he will, surely YG will announce something too.. coz we know that YG is unpredictable and he tends to drop surprises here and there.. So i will patiently wait for it..

I posted a .gif before.. and here are the photos in that particular .gif

160.jpg171.jpg

176.jpg

Guest toozdae08

^^

Completely agree with you. I personally think that the main problem YG has had in the past was their issues with Mnet and how that hampered their ability to do business, they could only focus so much resources on one artist because the financial pressure and only the most profitable really mattered. They resolved the issues right before 2NE1's debut and I feel that this year they have been doing a lot better with their artists this year in terms of spreading the love more equally.

Ppl bring up Gummy but not only did she get 2 mvs for her mini album, but she also had a special fan showcase right at the release where she performed 3-4 of the new songs, she performed around 2 songs per show even after her comeback and she had her 1st solo concert. That was a lot of attention for a ballad singer. No radio shows

YB gets 1.5 music videos (the 2nd INAG was cheap and doesn't count) and a whole lot of teasing and hype. Elaborate comeback stages and 2-3 songs per comeback. No radio shows though. He's getting a 2nd mv and album release thing.

Se7en gets only one mv sadly but it seems like he's going for a more slow growth than the other YG artist. YG is slowly reintroducing him. I think I understand why there wasn't much hype. YG didn't want to blow things out of proportions in case the response wasn't great. Se7en will be going on variety shows (unheard of in the YG world) and may become a regular presence.

2NE1 will get the most promotions and I completely understand, they are YG's Korean money makers right now. According to 2 From YG messages BB was suppose to have a Korean comeback this year but response in Japan has gotten hotter and they're not likely to come out this year. 2NE1 is suppose to be the money maker.

Guest swirly-whirl

omg i was so worried!! earlier today when i checked the thread, it said it was closed... but then i just realized now that it was because i wasn't signed in hahaha silly me :P

i'm so excited for his appearance on sketch book!! YES WAHJOH. i love yeoljeong but wahjoh was just the beginning of it all <3 if only 3 songs get aired, i hope it's wahjoh, yeoljeong & the other digital bounce song (which i hope is "i'm going crazy"!!) although, i'm REALLY interested in hearing his cover of listen..... hope they make an exception and just air all of his songs!! haha

btw is he not appearing on mcountdown this week? i see he has radio appearances practically all day long... i guess he wouldn't even be able to do a pre-recording :(

i see his schedule is pretty packed this week! hope he takes care of himself & does well!! <3

Guest chrichelle

are there any fancams from the taping of Sketchbook? if they won't air "LISTEN" i hope there will be a fancam version of it..

its nice that he performed his old songs.. i think that would somehow remind other lucky7 fans who left how awesome he is.. i wish he performed LA LA LA though.. i love that song so much!!!

ah se7en.. you will soon be back UP there.. just take it one step at a time.. SLOWLY but SURELY LOL!!!

oh and thanks for the subs for RUNNING MAN!!! jjang!!!!

SE7EN fighting fighting yah yah yah!!!

Very well said, Cecilia. I completely agree with you. I think a lot of Lucky 7s were getting their hopes up high about this comeback, but they also have to realize...what comes quick in the entertainment industry, also leaves quick too. He was at his peak four years ago, but he left that peak for not one - but four years. He would have to start from where he left off four years ago, and built it again from scratch. And you know it, if any fanclub know what patience is...it's Lucky 7s. Because seriously, if we can wait for four years...this is not new. But this time around, we'll be with him every step of the way.

Anyway, on the better things! When I read "Listen", I was like..."NO WAY, THERE IS NO SONG FROM DONGWOOKIE THAT I DO NOT KNOW - is it songs from "Must Listen" or maybe "Just Listen". XD But when I found out he is covering Beyonce's "Listen". WOW! It is pretty ambitious. But what I like about him, is he take songs, make it his own while incorporating the emotion in it. AND THIS SONG IS THE PERFECT SONG FOR HIM TO COVER AT THE MOMENT! They definitely have to air that. I OFFICIALLY BEG YOU! I was hoping, he'll sing "I'll Do Well"...keke, I love that song with a passion. But I'm satisfied with Wahjoh, Passion and Better Together. I'm so going to be teary when he sings Wahjoh! XD

-ida

Ismahane Do you think about her post ? :sweatingbullets:

mzangelgurl

She was up onto CY many times photos of pair goods with SE7EN and the avatar which looks just like SE7EN.

Every time SE7EN’fan shook. :tears:

and

She told in the variety program last year that SE7EN’fan speak ill of her in internet . and so on

quote[ are you saying her post about envy is aimed at the lucky 7s?]

yes, i think so.

She knows that there are a lot of SE7EN'fan who fear today's program. :vicx:

but a thought of only me.

I do not understand how to use spoiler :wacko:

Archived