The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest musically-divine

Se7en and Jae Wook (Jay)1565156684c5e109e688e98.jpg세봉이랑 인기가요~ credit: ganzi78 @ twitter

Wahhh *_*

He so lucky!! He got to wrap his arm round Wookie!!!

AND had Wookie on his lap!!! *_*

That girl who got a tweet from him is actually dying from happiness! rofl

Her next tweets were all related to getting a tweet off Wookie!

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ismahane

Hi! I'm a newbie se7en fan... after I watched his live performances I KNEW I just HAD to order his album... just a question though, I got my copy of Digital Bounce today... does it really have no album photo/lyrics booklet along with it? Mine just came with the YG family card and poster...

Also, do you have any suggestion of his past songs that I should surely check out? Thanks! ^-^

Welcome ^^

You should definitly check out all his songs :w00t: especially :

Come back to me : the title song from his first album & his very first hit..A very beautiful song..

La la la : from his SE7OLUTION album..the best song ever

the last one is "Kuri-umdo Andwegetjyo" : from the drama Smile Again OST, the song that made me fall for him :wub:

and if you want something similar to "I know" then you should listen to "Passion" or "all night long"

There are so many beautiful songs, the japanese songs too :) You should check them all ^^

Guest ruby_red19

Welcome ^^

You should definitly check out all his songs :w00t: especially :

There are so many beautiful songs, the japanese songs too :) You should check them all ^^

Hi I'm also a semi new fan and want to hear every single songs Se7en has ever released lol. Do you know his complete discography? So far I have his five Korean albums, just found his 1 Japanese album. Anything else I'm missing, such as soundtracks/various singles?? Thank you!

Guest Ismahane

Hi I'm also a semi new fan and want to hear every single songs Se7en has ever released lol. Do you know his complete discography? So far I have his five Korean albums, just found his 1 Japanese album. Anything else I'm missing, such as soundtracks/various singles?? Thank you!

He has many japanese singles:

hikari- style - start line/forever - I wanna - aitai - arino mama - kimi dake ni

and 2 korean singles:

crazy & 747 (which is basically a remix of his old songs)

The ones in bold type are my favorites ^_^

Here you can find his complete discography with description:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_(singer)#Discography

Guest mzangelgurl

did you guys see the preview for next week's running man?

it's on cecilia's blog.

ahhhh, can't wait!

also, there was a short parody of se7en in the recent episode of gag concert.

i don't think anyone has uploaded to youtube yet.

you can watch it on tudou for now.

here's the link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hjXSv4vaZgE/

you have to wait a while for it to load though.

it starts at around 55:35.

it's really short but still fun to watch. :lol:

it's so nice to see new fans. :)

you guys, let's really go for that extra push to give se7en a few more wins on music shows this week!

Guest mgbp7

ruby_red19, Se7en also guested on a song called 충돌 (Chungdol, Collision) with a fellow YG artist, Taebin:

Hi! I'm a newbie se7en fan... after I watched his live performances I KNEW I just HAD to order his album... just a question though, I got my copy of Digital Bounce today... does it really have no album photo/lyrics booklet along with it? Mine just came with the YG family card and poster...

Also, do you have any suggestion of his past songs that I should surely check out? Thanks! ^-^

Welcome ilaysa! My copy of Digital Bounce had the photo/lyrics booklet, so I'm not sure why yours didn't.

As for songs to check out, I agree with what others have said; you'll want to check out all of his songs because so many of them are so good, but these are some of his more well-known songs (i.e. that were released as videos/promoted). You should be able to type any of these titles into YouTube and give them a listen (most of these songs can be found on cenwoo and Meilan92's channels):

---

Come Back to Me (와줘, Wajwo)

One Time Just One Time/One More Time (한번 단 한번, Han beon tan han beon)

Passion

Tattoo (문신, Munshin)

Crazy

Come Back to Me 2 (와줘 Part 2, Wajwo Part 2)

I Know (Nan arayo)

All Night Long (밤새도록, bamsaedorok)

La La La

I Will Do Well (잘할게, Jal halge)

Last of Diary

The One

---

And these are my personal favorites (YouTube links included):

Just Listen, 1st album

아쉬운 이별 -Featuring 휘성:

Luz Control -Featuring 휘성, Lexy:

더 멀리 떠나요:

Must Listen, 2nd album

Honey I Know:

Wishy Washy:

듣고 싶지 않은 말 (Deudgo shipji anheun mal):

You're My Everything:

24/7, 3rd album

살고싶어서 (Salgo shiposo, Because I want to live):

Follow Me (Interlude):

얼음 같은 이별:

Se7olution, 4th album

Oh~ My Girl:

Get Up and Dance:

허락해줘 (Heorak haejwo):

독백 (Dokbaek, Monologue): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6RPwoL6xQ4

Promise:

Japanese album, First Se7en (Sounds very different from his Korean music):

Puzzle:

Forever Mind:

Last of Diary (Japanese version, live):

You may also want to check out some of his live performances:

One Last Cry:

Last of Diary/La La La: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iCk0xMGGe8

Um, this list is so long it's almost useless but I have a thing for "pimping" Se7en's music... my latest convert is my brother, who, along with Jay-Z and Kanye West now rocks Se7en jams and ballads when he's cruising along in his Mustang. :o

Guest Fal-chan

What, no one else has said "Baby I Like You Like That"???? I love that song!!!! But I agree with all of the other ones you guys have posted~

Guest Tekashi

anyone know the name of the song being performed right now on inkigayo?

i missed it but i noticed that the "money can't buy me love" line is really similar to se7en's song.

anybody else agree?

I was the same!! I was like WTH?!? They covered Se7en`s song?? o.O But no. It`s nice song, but what made me a bit disappointed they didn`t changed music notes in "money can`t buy me love". I didn`t listed carefully to the music, but I think so.

This song is STOP by Black List (블랙 리스트).

But after watching today`s Inki performance, I saw he felt more free & comfortable on the stage. Glad to see him in good state.

by the way, y did u have his arm tattoo covered up??

He didnt. He had it enhanced. He just added wings to it I believe.

I'm worried about Se7en's back. I really hope he's able to take care of it b/c it'll get worse if he doesn't. =\

Guest ruby_red19

Thank you all who replied, you guys are awesome! I will check out all the songs I missed right away.

I have a question for those who bought his Digital Bounce album. I bought mine from iTunes and all the pictures from the digital booklet are in black and white. Is it the same for you who has the physical copy of the album? I was just wondering because all the promo photos that were released were in color and I really liked them compared to the black & white versions.

So cute - Minji made him lunch.

*** Awww…. she’s so sweet & nice for her effort to pack food for Se7en. It looked so yummy that it makes me hungry but Se7en looks yummier - hehehe. Wondering what those foods are. That’s a lot of food she prepared, huh? I don’t think he could eat & consume all of that. :lol:

I’m happy that Se7en is #1 on Dosirak’s music chart for the 1st week of August. Congratulations to him! Se7en, fighting! His song is crazy good. He deserves to be number 1 - he deserves everything he has now. Win or not, Se7en’s great, beautiful voice. :lol:

Guest ilaysa

Ismahane and mgbp7

THANKS, I'll defintely check them out! I've only listened to La La La and Hikari in the past but never really became a fan. I guess watching his live performances did it and the fact that his songs are just my type of music ^^... I hope more people would rediscover SE7EN's awesomness!

I was mistaken, YG family card was ALSO not included in my album... I guess 'someone' took them out along the way from korea to here... I didn't order from YesAsia it was through a contact person instead... maybe I'll just sell this copy and order another one from a more reliable source... *sigh* :(

Guest mzangelgurl

i thought se7en's episode of strong heart would air starting next week. <_<

all his variety show appearances seem so far away. *impatience*

EDIT:

OOOPS, sorry cecilia. didn't know.

Guest elsa2000

Hello Se7en fans,

I thought of something that might help Se7en Digital Bounce album sales... The first day it released I bought it on iTunes because I couldn't wait... Also, I wrote a review and made my husband wrote a review, too!!!  Of course there are 5 STARS.  I think a lot of people like to read them. Last Friday I decided to order the physical album from YesAsia (North America) and I noticed there were only 7 reviews total.  It didn't make it to 5 stars because somebody wrote a nasty one... I hate it.

So, I was thinking if you guys can write great reviews on his album it would make it looks way better!!!  By the way, YesAsia didn't have it in-stock as of today 8/9/2010.... Just thought I share this with you guys.

Guest wanderlove

Wow, I didn't know that he's guesting on 'Strong Heart'.. i just have this feeling that he will guest because they used 'Better Together' on one of the previews.. So many variety shows to wait on.. I am anticipating all of his guestings.. First up is 'Running Man'.. Is he the one doing the back flip or something on the previews of RM?... OMG, why? what about his back? Hoping that he was ok after he did that...

And there's his guesting on 'Golden Fishery' .. that's my top variety must watch that he'll be guesting on.. because i know that GF is kind of heart to heart talk.. When is the airing again?

When will YG let SE7EN guest on radio shows though? Is he going to let him go on radio shows?

155.gif

Guest mzangelgurl

Wow, I didn't know that he's guesting on 'Strong Heart'.. i just have this feeling that he will guest because they used 'Better Together' on one of the previews.. So many variety shows to wait on.. I am anticipating all of his guestings.. First up is 'Running Man'.. Is he the one doing the back flip or something on the previews of RM?... OMG, why? what about his back? Hoping that he was ok after he did that...

And there's his guesting on 'Golden Fishery' .. that's my top variety must watch that he'll be guesting on.. because i know that GF is kind of heart to heart talk.. When is the airing again?

When will YG let SE7EN guest on radio shows though? Is he going to let him go on radio shows?

the article i read yesterday said that se7en's strong heart episode will air on the 31st but another article i read today said that although it's scheduled to air on the 31st, it may air earlier than planned. shouldn't get our hopes up but at least there is a possibility. ^_^

i don't know if you guys heard, but he recorded the episode on the fifth while m! countdown was going on and

i read somewhere online that he found out about yg's daughter being born during the recording of strong heart and was like "my niece is born" and made everyone crack up.

it seems like people are saying he talked mostly about his experience in the states. i haven't heard anything about him talking about phb.

and yes, the guy doing the hand stand in the running man preview was se7en. to me, it looked like the hand stand wasn't as good as he used to do them. i'm thinking it's because of his back pain. :tears:

his golden fishery episode hasn't been recorded yet and if the article i read is right, it said that it will be recorded the third week of august and will air later sometime in august.

here's a link to a cut of the parody of se7en on gag concert that i posted about yesterday.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=195942&page=3&bbs

the comparison makes it even funnier and you don't have to wait long for it to load. :)

Archived