• Created
  • Last Reply

as i suspected, he's appearing on all the radio shows in one go~~

this is going to be such a busy week!!!

as a result

i dont think i will sub the full running man show

i'll probably sub some of the best cuts only

as Running man is more action packed, it's easier to understand

esp with Golden fishery airing in 2 days, i would rather spend my energy on subbing that

:)

Guest jaime0511

as i suspected, he's appearing on all the radio shows in one go~~

this is going to be such a busy week!!!

as a result

i dont think i will sub the full running man show

i'll probably sub some of the best cuts only

as Running man is more action packed, it's easier to understand

esp with Golden fishery airing in 2 days, i would rather spend my energy on subbing that

:)

thank you thank you!

Although i didnt understand a thing he said.

im happy just to see him on show :D

:wub:

Guest mzangelgurl

wow, 3 radio shows in a day?

that's great for us but i hope he'll be able to handle it.

but does this mean that he won't be appearing on m! countdown this week either? <_<

i was hoping he could get triple crown this week since he wasn't able to last week but it seems like they don't give the award to an artist who didn't perform on the show. darn!

for those of you who can type in korean, go to this link and type in 세븐 in the blue box inside the black box. it's for mnet 20s choice awards which is coming up soon.

the lucky 7s found out about it really late so it's highly unlikely se7en will make it very high in the rankings but still worth a shot.

http://search.daum.net/search?nil_profile=event&nil_suggest=btn&w=tot&q=%EC%84%B8%EB%B8%90&poll_key=99-99

Guest musically-divine

for those of you who can type in korean, go to this link and type in 세븐 in the blue box inside the black box. it's for mnet 20s choice awards which is coming up soon.

the lucky 7s found out about it really late so it's highly unlikely se7en will make it very high in the rankings but still worth a shot.

http://search.daum.net/search?nil_profile=event&nil_suggest=btn&w=tot&q=%EC%84%B8%EB%B8%90&poll_key=99-99

Just voted! :)

How often can we vote? And do you know when voting ends?

Guest mzangelgurl

Just voted! :)

How often can we vote? And do you know when voting ends?

i'm not sure when voting ends but i think it'll be pretty obvious because it probably won't let you vote anymore.

you can vote every minute and it even does a countdown for you right above the box where you type in se7en's name.

Guest musically-divine

haha i've been voting every so often...every time i remember

i'm determined to get him at least to the top 15

but i dunno how far off he is =/

Guest mzangelgurl

i heard there's a way you can send messages to yg about comments/complaints but i'm exactly sure how. anybody know?

because seriously i feel a need to rant.

i just finished reading a post on dc gallery and i have to agree 100%.

yg honestly just doesn't seem to be very fair to se7en every since big bang and 2ne1 started rising.

yg just announced personally that 2ne1 will be making their comeback in early september, meaning probably no follow-up track for se7en.

yg usually posts personal messages to fans whenever one of his artists make a comeback but se7en didn't get one. he did it for taeyang and 2ne1 but se7en never got anything like that.

also, 2ne1's getting three title tracks, each with a mv all of which likely had a much bigger budget than se7en's better together mv. they even got to work with will.i.am who is better than any of the producers and artists that se7en ever got to work with even though he stayed in the states for years trying to enter the market.

it's been made public that 2ne1 will be advancing to japan next year but there are also rumors that yg wants to try sending them to the states. of course this is speculation but i just don't like hearing this kind of news.

we also know that se7en will be going to japan next year too but as we all know yg is never good at handling two artists at once. what's goingn to happen with se7en's japanese promotions then? i just fear they'll become second priority.

i want to believe that all of this is because se7en released a mini album instead of a full-length one but previously big bang and 2ne1's mini albums got way more promotion than se7en's digital bounce. ugh!

i know for fact that yg does have connections to really good people in the states but i've always wanted to know why se7en never got access to them. as much as i want to see se7en really active in korea for now, i really want to know what's going on with his plans for the US. he apparently has plans to return but if yg learned anything the first time, se7en needs to be put with the right people if he is to make a second attempt.

even artists like boa are already making plans with movies with high-profile people. i pray and pray things aren't this way just because the response for his recent mini album wasn't up to par with the past albums of other artists like big bang and 2ne1 and that yg wont' just put him off to the side. se7en deserves better!

sorry for all that. just needed to get that out there.

i read a little while ago on some site that se7en talked about his plans for going back to the US during the recording of knee-drop guru but it wasn't confirmed. it would be really nice though if this were true and that it does air.

i'm really hoping yg does have big plans for se7en and that they do let the fans know about them soon.

as someone said on dc gallery, maybe the lucky 7s are just too soft-hearted. everyone just thankful simply for seeing se7en's face after so long but it's just so frustrated to see him not getting that push that he really needs at such a critical time. *sigh*

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Singles Chart: August 9-15

2010081710192088641_2.jpg

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010081710192088641

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Album Chart: August 9-15

2010081710175880894_1.jpg

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010081710212497739

Guest oh`retro

mzangelgurl Oh, I completely agree. I've felt like that since a long time ago. I've always felt that YG has neglected other artists in his company ever since Big Bang & 2NE1 made it big. I mean, I'm not really complaining cause BB is my fave band ever, but still. He never gives Gummy this much promotion or Se7en either. BB & 2NE1 activities are always so hyped up, but not Se7en's. But, I think that's the case in every company. Like SM doesn't focus that much on The Grace or Zhang Liyin anymore. Or JYP doesn't hype 2AM up as much as 2PM. What can you do, sigh. I just wish YG will give Se7en more & better promotions because he deserves it. And I don't think any Asian star can make it in the US, no matter how talented. Unless they're fluent in English, there will always be a language barrier & cultural difference. Boa or Wonder Girls may have been more successful (I think, I don't really know), but they'll never really make it make it in the US, if you know what I mean. I just want Se7en to stay in Korea (I guess go to Japan if he has to go somewhere). But, I don't think he worked with bad people the first time. Darkchild is legit.

By the way, thanks for always updating us & subbing Running Man! :)

Guest mzangelgurl

oh'retro, i think you misread my username. but yes, i'm glad you agree.

this is just too much. there have been a lot of times when i felt yg was extremely unfair but i don't think i've ever felt the need to rant this bad.

se7en's korean fans over at farineli are planning to write notes to yg.

if you go to the yg family website there's a place called "to yg" where you can express your feelings/ideas to him.

i've never signed up for an account at the yg website but i think i will now. it just breaks my heart and fills me with anger to see se7en getting this kind of treatment.

there's nothing wrong with writing to yg about this since that's what "to yg" is for.

you guys should consider it too.

calm down seriously

this is the problem with korean fans

they get too worked up easily... and i've stepped into that trap before too btu there's no need to

calm and think carefully as to why things are the way they are..here are a few points i would like to make

(1) CDW has not been back in Korea for nearly 4 years.. that's why they started off with a mini album.. to try the market but most of all to try to build up his popularity again. I dont think anyone expected a follow up song in this mini album as YG has already planned a full length album for him in the near future. So i was actually surprised that he has stuff airing in september at all. On top of that, from what i've heard, he's going to be appearing on variety shows slowly and steadily to try to build up his name again.. so rather than bang bang bang, let's make impact, he's trying to push back in to the market

(2) for that same reason, CDW is not getting as much attention as BB or 2ne1. From YG's point of view, if BB and 2ne1 are making more money, of course he's going to put more emphasis and more investment onto them, that' s common sense. Do you think that YG will leave the rest of his calendar free just for CDW? no way. This is exactly what happened in the past with Wheesung, lexy, gummy etc... when Dongwookie was at his peak, he got ALL the attention and all the resources. There is really nothing much that can be done. YG is trying to build the company now as it has significantly expanded but they're still employing new ppl and i dont think there's any real efficient system of doing things just yet. I hope this will improve over time becuase they've got more ppl now

(3) I think as his fans we have to be rational and accept reality to a certain extent. This is the same issue with the streaming and the charts. No matter how much we try to push others and how frustrated we get over why his popularity is not up there, it is meaningless and pointless to expect too much. I said this and i will say it again, this is not sth that can be accomplished by any one person. It's a team effort. if there are not enough ppl out there, whatever we do is going to end up with the same result. We cant expect him to come out and bang bang bang get No 1 on all the charts and have his schedule filled up to the brim. IT'S NOT HAPPENING PPL. We can do our own part, we can pray, we can do all that but if his fanbase is not big anymore, there's only so much we can do. I hope that CDW can gain his popularity back but i cant drag someone to join his fanclub and buy his albums.

(4) Please dont compare him to other artists from other companies. They work in a different way. Do you think YG will ever follow SM's marketing strategies? Do you WANT yg to follow SM's marketing techniques? It's different and i dont think we want YG to go there.

(5) Lastly, we know nothing about what's happening behind the scenes. I know that YG was going to post a msg regarding se7en's comeback back at the beginning of july but then it didnt happen but nobody knows why. I dont think it's fair to judge in some aspects. I can make lots of speculations as to the relationshp between YG and CDW but i wont. I'm not saying to just shut up and accept but i think it's not healthy to get worked up over speculations. MAYBE yg learnt from cdw's US attempt, MAYBE yg has other plans for him... there are alot of maybes... we can whinge about it but somethings are goign to stay the wya they are for some reasons.

Really, my advice is not to try to get sucked into the korean fans' over emotive reactions and keep a clear mind

That's it from me

well said cecilia...

well I'm not a lucky 7 or not yet one but I've been looking at videos of Se7en's 747 concert and DANG it's hella good! I was thinking to myself "where the hell was I when this dude came out???" lol he's a freaken beast when it comes to singing! dang! takes my breath away and leaves my mouth hanging every time!

his performance of "One Last Cry" was AMAZING!!!! that dude can hella hold his notes!!!! ok gotta go watch more videos of Se7en!!!

Guest jaime0511

i have been re-watching 747 concert again and again

and i just get so teared up whenever i see the sea of se7en glow sticks

i donno,

just maybe,

maybe YG is planning something else for se7en

maybe se7en will really release a full length album

maybe YG will promote him once hes done with BB and 2NE1.

i just hope all these maybes will worth the wait. :tears:

i am not expecting much because it's..obvious how much more devoted YG is to the others

taeyang just finished promotion then concert then an international album, promoting another song

next will be 2NE1 in Sept. and also BB comeback

and since he always just promote one artist at a time

i guess.. everything will be pushed back - so.. just maybe, se7en will begin promotion in Japan.

no matter how much more money others can make,

i just hope mr yg remembers how it was when se7en was (is) his most valuable artist.

I was surprised to check her CY. :mellow:

2010.08.16 23:52

「envy me?

envy me!

www.starly.co.kr」

This timing!

SE7EN will talk about her for the first time tomorrow.

Is it the concept of clothes?

I do not think so. :vicx:

She stimulates a fan of SE7EN many times in the past.

But SE7EN does not mind this thing. :sweatingbullets:

I think this thing influences popularity of SE7EN.

Most fans of SE7EN are women.

This is a thought of only me.

Guest Ismahane

mzangelgurl I know what you're feeling & it's really frustrating but Cecila is right..

The artists who are making more money, get more attention,promotion..It's just normal.

As for making it big in the US, I'm still stuck to my idea that he doesn't have to sing in English in order to make it big there. I don't know about the US bu this is how it works in Europe(mostly France): many foreign artists make it to the n°1 in charts for weeks without singing in french or spanish or.. Just singing their own music,their own style ;)

I was hoping for Se7en to do the same thing BUT since he has the abilities(vocals&dancing skills) it's the fault of YG, this is what I was thinking :)

rose7 what did she mean? :huh:

Archived