Quantcast
StarCrystal

The Official Se7en Thread

omg, his appearance on running man was so funny!!!!

i'm crossing my fingers for good ratings.

it's really too bad that starting this episode they cut it down to just one episode for every set of guests. i would've loved to see more next week.

where are all the lucky se7ens?

you guys need to see this!

it's a game show so the focus isn't on se7en but still the parts that he are in are so cute. :wub:

you guys can look at cecilia's blog for more download links i think.

now can't wait for knee-drop guru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was so happy to see him on a variety show again!!

i loved the "waltz" with song joong ki during the bucket game hehe

i wish he could have spoke a little more though :( but i guess the drawing on his face made up for it hahaha

when's knee drop guru going to air? i love kang ho dong & yoo se yoon <3

if you haven't done so already, you guys should check out the pictures of knee-drop guru at cecilia's blog.

too optimistic? that's one of the things i like most about se7en. ^_^

a lot of fans seem a little disappointed that se7en didn't really get to show much in running man so knee-drop guru should really be something to look forward to.

i just hope i'm not expecting too much. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: yayyy for radio schedules!

ahhh, this week will be very se7en-packed! :D

Thank you for all the caps, links, and updates. You guys are the best.

Se7en's Running Man episode on YouTube (no subs):

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wtW_XbftGg

Most Se7en-y parts:

Part 3

So cute to see him scuttling around on those buckets and getting accosted by Song Joong Ki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ysN53dgrkA

Part 5

He does a cute little dance and his 7 handstand (but it looks like he's holding his lower back afterward :().

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIU1ducCUA0

Part 7

Cute smiley shot at end of badmitton game; he does 2 more handstands; freaks when he has his face drawn on with markers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6lMmpmhx6M

There are 7 parts in all, but I think most of Se7en's cuts are in parts 3, 5, and 7. It's on iKPopShow4's channel.

AHHH! They've all been removed T_T. Where can I watch Running man with Se7en?

I watched Running Man earlier, but I am a bit disappointed that there was not of Se7en in it.. but i also understand that there are lots of people in the show.. and the game is the focus.. but.. but.. his part is the cutest and funniest part in my opinion... I laughed so hard at waltz with Song Joong Ki (not sure if that's how spell his name).. and was really happy that he won in that game.. and oh..oh.. he was partnered with Yoo Jae Suk.. so more airtime.. lolx..

Is he the only guest on Golden Fishery? How may minutes or hours is that show?

Oh.. RADIO SHOW!! at last.. i've been wishing that he'll guest on a radio show..

1701.gif

credit as tagged

as i suspected, he's appearing on all the radio shows in one go~~

this is going to be such a busy week!!!

as a result

i dont think i will sub the full running man show

i'll probably sub some of the best cuts only

as Running man is more action packed, it's easier to understand

esp with Golden fishery airing in 2 days, i would rather spend my energy on subbing that

:)

as i suspected, he's appearing on all the radio shows in one go~~

this is going to be such a busy week!!!

as a result

i dont think i will sub the full running man show

i'll probably sub some of the best cuts only

as Running man is more action packed, it's easier to understand

esp with Golden fishery airing in 2 days, i would rather spend my energy on subbing that

:)

thank you thank you!

Although i didnt understand a thing he said.

im happy just to see him on show :D

:wub:

wow, 3 radio shows in a day?

that's great for us but i hope he'll be able to handle it.

but does this mean that he won't be appearing on m! countdown this week either? <_<

i was hoping he could get triple crown this week since he wasn't able to last week but it seems like they don't give the award to an artist who didn't perform on the show. darn!

for those of you who can type in korean, go to this link and type in 세븐 in the blue box inside the black box. it's for mnet 20s choice awards which is coming up soon.

the lucky 7s found out about it really late so it's highly unlikely se7en will make it very high in the rankings but still worth a shot.

http://search.daum.net/search?nil_profile=event&nil_suggest=btn&w=tot&q=%EC%84%B8%EB%B8%90&poll_key=99-99

for those of you who can type in korean, go to this link and type in 세븐 in the blue box inside the black box. it's for mnet 20s choice awards which is coming up soon.

the lucky 7s found out about it really late so it's highly unlikely se7en will make it very high in the rankings but still worth a shot.

http://search.daum.net/search?nil_profile=event&nil_suggest=btn&w=tot&q=%EC%84%B8%EB%B8%90&poll_key=99-99

Just voted! :)

How often can we vote? And do you know when voting ends?

Just voted! :)

How often can we vote? And do you know when voting ends?

i'm not sure when voting ends but i think it'll be pretty obvious because it probably won't let you vote anymore.

you can vote every minute and it even does a countdown for you right above the box where you type in se7en's name.

i heard there's a way you can send messages to yg about comments/complaints but i'm exactly sure how. anybody know?

because seriously i feel a need to rant.

i just finished reading a post on dc gallery and i have to agree 100%.

yg honestly just doesn't seem to be very fair to se7en every since big bang and 2ne1 started rising.

yg just announced personally that 2ne1 will be making their comeback in early september, meaning probably no follow-up track for se7en.

yg usually posts personal messages to fans whenever one of his artists make a comeback but se7en didn't get one. he did it for taeyang and 2ne1 but se7en never got anything like that.

also, 2ne1's getting three title tracks, each with a mv all of which likely had a much bigger budget than se7en's better together mv. they even got to work with will.i.am who is better than any of the producers and artists that se7en ever got to work with even though he stayed in the states for years trying to enter the market.

it's been made public that 2ne1 will be advancing to japan next year but there are also rumors that yg wants to try sending them to the states. of course this is speculation but i just don't like hearing this kind of news.

we also know that se7en will be going to japan next year too but as we all know yg is never good at handling two artists at once. what's goingn to happen with se7en's japanese promotions then? i just fear they'll become second priority.

i want to believe that all of this is because se7en released a mini album instead of a full-length one but previously big bang and 2ne1's mini albums got way more promotion than se7en's digital bounce. ugh!

i know for fact that yg does have connections to really good people in the states but i've always wanted to know why se7en never got access to them. as much as i want to see se7en really active in korea for now, i really want to know what's going on with his plans for the US. he apparently has plans to return but if yg learned anything the first time, se7en needs to be put with the right people if he is to make a second attempt.

even artists like boa are already making plans with movies with high-profile people. i pray and pray things aren't this way just because the response for his recent mini album wasn't up to par with the past albums of other artists like big bang and 2ne1 and that yg wont' just put him off to the side. se7en deserves better!

sorry for all that. just needed to get that out there.

i read a little while ago on some site that se7en talked about his plans for going back to the US during the recording of knee-drop guru but it wasn't confirmed. it would be really nice though if this were true and that it does air.

i'm really hoping yg does have big plans for se7en and that they do let the fans know about them soon.

as someone said on dc gallery, maybe the lucky 7s are just too soft-hearted. everyone just thankful simply for seeing se7en's face after so long but it's just so frustrated to see him not getting that push that he really needs at such a critical time. *sigh*

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Singles Chart: August 9-15

2010081710192088641_2.jpg

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010081710192088641

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Album Chart: August 9-15

2010081710175880894_1.jpg

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010081710212497739