Guest JessNoYouAre

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sprinkle_kitty

Dearest Jae Joong oppa :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are now 22/23

Dang you're getting old! :lol:

But we still love you no matter how old you are^^ So be happy on your special day^^

May all you're wishes come true^^

Guest Forever_Always_Ema

OH!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG BABY!!

WAAAAA 22 (non asian age that I go by lol) HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY YEAR FOR YOU!

I hope 2008 will continue to be the year that DBSK dominatees!

you've already won all of our hearts <3 so just keep up your beautiful work Jae Baby!

WAH, I wonder what dbsk will do today for jaejoong's birthday...? Wait does korea go behind us one day, lol it might have already happened. >.<

anyways SENG EEL CHOOKA HAMNIDA <3 DEAR JAEJOONG

- EMILY

Guest Yuna N.

!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JAEJOONG !

Wishing the best birthday for the best, gorgeous man on earth (;

Stay young forever, stay healthy, and stay gorgeous budddyyy` <33

HAPPY BORNDAY JOONGIE !

<3

Guest xdaisiesx3

Happy birthday, Kim Jaejoong!

I love you so much Joongie, and I hope you have the greatest year in 2008. I also hope you have the best birthday and get lots of presents and kisses from your boys. ;) I also want to tell you that you're the first guy who I ever thought looked hot in every single picture I saw and that you belong to the first boyband I've ever been obsessed with.

You're my forever love, love.<3

I know it's hard and I know you must be so tired of even smiling and talking with enthusiasm in front of the camera, but whenever you feel like that, always think of your fans; us. We're always here for you and I'm thankful that you exist in my life... though you might be just a "member of a stupid boyband", to me, you're someone really special. I feel like I really know you and I really think I'm in love with you. :wub:

Take care of yourself and don't get hurt; metally or physically. Okay? 'Cause it makes me worried and upset whenever I see you tearing up or getting hurt. :(

Loveyah, Joongie love.

Archived