Cute/sweet Text Messages/voicemails You've Recieved?

Guest calvinENG.fc3s

Guest dot.1430279747

Ahh this is so sweet! I get cute little messages from my boyfriend all the time. There was one that is jumping out at me. 

"Hey beautiful. Is it bad that your on my mind every second of the day? Cause you are." 

- when i read that, i was like melting. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamond93

"you are beautiful at night, especially now"

I got this at 2:19 am and I was still awake.

This was from some number that I didn't know so I know it wasn't for me but it still made me smile:)

OH GOD, I HAVE A GOOD ONE.

See, me and this chick, well she couldn't come to my birthday because of her parents, so i texted her, and it goes:

Me: Hey, you didn't get me a birthday present this year!

Her: Yeah...i'll get you two next year. (x

Me: But that's totally not fair!; how about you gimme one now?

Her: Oh, what do you mean?

Me: Be my birthday present...well, what i'm trying to say is...be my girlfriend. <3

hahahas, yes, i know, so cheesy. xP

Guest annbear

From my ex-crush..

Me: I'm clumsy -__-

Him: But being clumsy is cute and sexy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..  Some were spoken convos so I'm not sure if they count.. but there's a few I thought were cute & sweet. All from my ex-boyfriends..

Him: I'm high. And guess what I'm high off of?

Me: What?

Him: Guess.

Me: Food? Sugar?

Him: No. I'm high off of you. Know why?

Me: Why?

Him: Because you're my ecstasy. :)

Me: My pencil says 200% forever with you.

Him: My pencil says XXXXX% forever with you.

Him: Mmmm. Strawberry's are yummy.

Me: I know, they're my favorite fruit<3

Him: But I bet you're much more tasty and yummier.

Me: Omg how cute xD (commenting on his profile pic)

Him: Not as cute as you =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Him: Annie ______, will you go to prom with me?

Me: Sorry... I don't think I can go to prom with you :( It's okay if you go with someone else though. :)

Him: Aww it's okay.. I wanted to go with you though :(

Him: Hey hey hey guess what?!?!

Me: What?

Him: I love you :D

Him: Good night my lil angel 0:)

Him: You're too beautiful.

Him: I'm talking to the most beautiful woman in the world.

Me: I love you!

Him: I love you muchos gracias. (he meant to say I love you very much in Spanish LOL)

Him: You know why I liked you?

Me: Why?

Him: Because the first time I saw your smile, I fell for it.

Him: Is it good that I'm missing you? :(

Him: We better hang out tomorrow cuz I'm not taking no as an answer. If I have to I'ma steal ya :)

Him: I'm sorry but you're too cute.

Him: I love everything about you.

Him: Smile for me

Him: Good morning beautiful :)

Him: You have a cute personality ^__^

Him: I can't get you outta my head.

Him: Wanna go on a date with me?

Him: WHAT! An asian who doesn't eat rice that's like having cable without tv.

That's all I remember so far.. I'll add more when I remember ^^

Yeah I don't think they meant what they said :(

Guest ms. rachellica

haha he sent me a couple of cute ones. but the most recent one was when i was telling him about how my cousin's dog was watching me change. nd he txted bak saying "want me to kick his richard simmons?" joking of course lol

Guest banannafioat_x

I woke up one morning with this:

"LOVE. Dictionary definition: strong affection for another rising out of kinship or personal ties; attraction based on sexual desire; affection and tenderness felt by lovers; warm attachment. Would you really consult the dictionary to find out what love is?

I still may not know what love is, since I'm still young, but this is what i think love is so far based on my experience: Love is to have a deeper connection with another person, to appreciate, and be appreciated by another you strongly want to be with. Love is being with someone you've allowed your heart to become attached to, an agreement, an eternal promise, an exchange of and for each other, the fusion of trust and loyalty and devotion. Love is an art form, where one cannot master by him/her self but by two, and is one of the most rewarding when mastered.

Love is amazing right now. Love is someone I can share everything with, Love is someone that will stand by my side, and will always be there for me when I need her most, and I'll always do the same. Love lights up my life, and I do the same for hers, and as we both light up each others paths ahead of us we are able to walk it together with confidence. Love is strange. Love is beautiful. Love is my one. My only. Love is you. always. I love you bby bby. <333333 ;)"

It was a nice, wonderful text to start the morning off with. T-T Gah. <333333333333 It was like. a 7 page text though. LOOOOOOL.

Guest ordinary-girl

Not exactly a text, but an offline message

"I used to feel so alone. I never feel so alone anymore, coz I just think of you and I know that you're thinking of me too."

He's had a few family problems, so him saying that was really cute and heartfelt!

Guest amira_masri

I can see you're searching for me.

Of course you're missing me right now and of course you'll deny it when I'll call you in ten seconds time.

He had a class after mine and his classmates were gathering outside my lecture hall. His text has this warm feeling to it all day today.

Guest TuxedoBento

Him: Baby, do you know how much I love you?

Me: No, how much?

Him: I would eat your boogers.

Call his bluff. smile.gif

Archived