Who's this beautiful performer?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Guest Malice_Kaiser
Male Chinese opera singer?
One of my friends from China sent me these pictures of this singer/performer from China. Unfortunatly, I've lost contact with this friend and now I can't remember the guy's name, and so I've got no one to ask. I'm not sure anyone here would know who he is, but you never know. Just wanted to make sure that everyone's clear that yes, THIS IS A MAN. In many cultures (from all over both Asia and Europe) men traditionally play the role of both male and female characters on stage. I seem to remember being told that this guy does opera singing in particular. I'm really curious as to who he is now, because, IMO, he's beautiful. ^_^20051249326135448lf.jpgresize9gl.jpgvs1341au.jpg20054813639718278gn.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Wait did you say that person was a man? *scrolls up. Am I looking at the right pictures? He looks so elegant! :o wtheck !

Guest PockyUpNose

if its a man, how come he doesn't have an adam's apple?

it's either fotoshopped out, or he jus doesn't have a big adams apple. Mine is not that noticable

Archived