Who's this beautiful performer?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrshyunbin

MAKEUP CAN GIVE YOU A NEW FACE

i bet he's wearing a thick layer that if you poke it, it'll leave a lil dent kekek

anyways he looks very pretty in t he picture i wanna know him name tooo

Guest Malice_Kaiser

He's so beautiful. How does he sound?

I'm not sure how he sounds. I really wanna find out though. :tears:

Oh well. I guess I'll have to just keep looking. ^^;

As for all those 'non-believers' out there, there are plenty of men who can gender-bend very very nicely. Especially since this guy is Chinese, and many Asians have softer features than other races, and that can be made to look feminine easier.

As for the very thick makeup... what most people don't realize is that when it comes to performing, up close you have to look like a clown in order to look nice on stage. That goes for any kind of theatre production. Just look at the Japanese Kabuki, that's a good example. ^^;

Guest mkt350

wow, tat is amazing, is this a different kind of hcinese opera? cuz theres another kind where the face is red and white, trust me, i did it before and its a hella lot of makeup ><" but he is pretty, i can kinda see the "guy" in him in the last pic, but the first couple, are just wow

Guest Kikyou

Wish I could help you out, but I don't know who it is either... Though I'd like to know. He looks very pretty in those pics!

Guest Malice_Kaiser

hmm i was about to say if i wasn't so into the v-kei scene i woulda been fooled

The benefits of being a J-rock fan. Prepared for anything they can throw at you! *strikes dramatic pose* B)

Guest jacinda

For some reason it weirds me out when the guys cross-dress but not when the girls do it, like in Mulan/ Lian Zhu. I love those types of stories. I remember the most famous version of Lian Zhu there were two girls playing the lead roles and the male character Lian Shan Bo was played by a female. Pretty confusing for a story where Zhu Ying Tai cross dresses into a man so she can go to school.

I think it's because Asian guys look so feminine anyway, that cross dressing just brings them way over to the edge, whereas Asian girls look so feminine that they still look like girls.

Archived