Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

Guest sockrahtease

LOL so agreed. haha honestly we soshibang isn't as big as the other bang, lol but i dont care. soshibang isn't random, it's only random for those that just follow trends, haha i love our soshi bang fans, because since the boys and girls dont have alot of shows or stuff together, every little tiny thing we find on them we post, and spazz, haha thats called being grateful for the tiniest of things. plus i just love soshi bang because of how naturally cute both groups are when they are together :)

Exactly. Isn't this what fandom is all about?---Spazzing about little things that makes us smile, giggle, or gasp because OMG we totally did not see that before so and so mentioned it? That's what fandom is. Although So Nyuh Shi Dae and Big Bang have not formally done many things together (and for the record, quality over quantity!), it's the little things that makes us happy. We're not holding our breaths for special stages and So Shi Bang things to come in the future because we're already grateful for the tiny things they've already done---such as Sunny playing around with GD's tail, or GD grinning his richard simmons off at Yoon A during MVD, etc. It makes me, makes other So Shi Bang fans happy, so for each and every single person who keeps coming here and acting random as hell, it's ridiculous. If you're not a fan, then why bother even clicking on the thread?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iBC-NUB

there isn't any "immense" comparation. it seems to only be evoked when people like you come in and mention it, seriously.

there are a lot of people asking "where did SO SHI BANG (not sooshibang) come from? it's so random?"---uh, it came from the fans' minds, sparking from the interactions between the two groups on variety shows.

100% agreed,

what with people and their problem of soshibang?

geezes.. ><'

Guest sockrahtease

So anyhooo, I made another poster.

My second favorite couple after Tempo + Hyo Yeon is GD + Tiffany. : D<3

93084078tu8.th.jpg

4qrn8w.jpg

Sunny and Dae Sung could endorse Sunny Delight & Ji Yong and Tiffany could endorse JIF, the peanut butter. Hahas Jifany!

lol i swear .. everything about these girls end up being about food, thanks <3 haha love the new stuff.

ok just capped some stuff from the sbs inki thing .. hahaha dear yoona what are you looking at ?

intpnb.jpg

and the gif of yoona & ri .. being a dork

v4bfrl.gif

oh snaps, Labelle, i just noticed that! and yeah its in Last Farewell. wah~ doll concept. xD

daesung and tiffany were so adorkable on MVAD, but im a fan of Tae-D and TeeDee.

cant seriously wait for Music Bank. =D

OMG, CITRA, THANK YOU.

When BB came out with Last Farewell, that was the first thing I noticed! [besides, Baby Baby Baby, of course ahaha]

I was like...WHOA THEY DO THAT IN GG.

SOSHIBANG HWAITING~

I want a banner xDDD

Guys hahahaha Im glad im not the only one who noticed those "jumping rope" move hahaha

and u know that maybe they never do collab...YET!!! but it looks like they surely have the same HABIT!!!!

and those pic are the evidents hahaha

they're so much alike not their style but more to their personalities^^

that's more clicking ^^

bwahahaha yeah Princess Dolls and Gangsta Dolls need to be paired up in dolls museum

maybe Madam Tuseud (okie dunno how to spell the name >.< ) need tomake their wax dolls XD

hahahha! i'd exchange my ken doll for some gangsta dolls anytime :D (not that i still have my ken doll..nope..nah..no).

yep they can be violent AND cute at the same time..how cool is that? lol. altho i kinda think TaeYeon is actually more violent than GD :sweatingbullets:

oh and this..

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...ain/209m3hf.jpg

:lol:

OMG OMG Yoona-Seungri GYAAAAAAAAAAA they're sooo alike hahaha

OMG ur awesome finding the VERY similar thing bout them XD

Sunny and Dae Sung could endorse Sunny Delight & Ji Yong and Tiffany could endorse JIF, the peanut butter. Hahas Jifany!

Those are so cute.

SNSD and BB couples are all about food, seriously. SunDae or Sunny D-Lite, PopSicle (well, it was supposed to be TopSica hahaha), now JIF ? ... ahhh and they were both chosen for Manwon Happiness :sweatingbullets:

:lol:

omg i didnt even notice the jumprope dance in last farewell, omg that ssooo cute, hahaha just like the girls' in girls' generation, haha gonna add that to the list of reasons

okie we know that Seungri likes SNSD

MAYBE he listening to SNSD song too and just like the rest of us....hooked to that song "Baby Baby"

so MAYBE he suggested that they shuld also put "BABY" words in their song hahaha

and since he really love GG dance well ofcourse they couldnt do the hand thingy it will be sooo aobvious why not took the "Jumping Rope" instead hahaha

Guest melo.breeze

thanks for sharing all those<333

seungri and yoona seems to be really friendly and comfortable around each other.^^

i hope i can see them collab one day and jessica and taeyang have some interaction too.lol.

yeh i hope to see some jess and youngbae interaction.

im a big fan of those two.

i hope they do a collab after bb returns from japan :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest Lishathestain

bwahahaha yeah Princess Dolls and Gangsta Dolls need to be paired up in dolls museum

maybe Madam Tuseud (okie dunno how to spell the name >.< ) need tomake their wax dolls XD

OMG OMG Yoona-Seungri GYAAAAAAAAAAA they're sooo alike hahaha

OMG ur awesome finding the VERY similar thing bout them XD

yes yes the Madam T. needs to make some korean artists dolls.. i'd rather see a TopSsica doll than a Beyonce or Britney dolls lol.

okie we know that Seungri likes SNSD

MAYBE he listening to SNSD song too and just like the rest of us....hooked to that song "Baby Baby"

so MAYBE he suggested that they shuld also put "BABY" words in their song hahaha

and since he really love GG dance well ofcourse they couldnt do the hand thingy it will be sooo aobvious why not took the "Jumping Rope" instead hahaha

LMAO omg yeahh "Baby Baby" hahhaa omg i'm like cracking up right now! that's a good one :D

erm more pics..cos i'm just too happy about my 2 fav groups lol

2rwmick.jpg

lol is that even a same brand of hoodies? correct me if im wrong ne.

260pgfa.jpg

..and the funkghettolicious sunglasses B)

Exactly. Isn't this what fandom is all about?---Spazzing about little things that makes us smile, giggle, or gasp because OMG we totally did not see that before so and so mentioned it? That's what fandom is. Although So Nyuh Shi Dae and Big Bang have not formally done many things together (and for the record, quality over quantity!), it's the little things that makes us happy. We're not holding our breaths for special stages and So Shi Bang things to come in the future because we're already grateful for the tiny things they've already done---such as Sunny playing around with GD's tail, or GD grinning his richard simmons off at Yoon A during MVD, etc. It makes me, makes other So Shi Bang fans happy, so for each and every single person who keeps coming here and acting random as hell, it's ridiculous. If you're not a fan, then why bother even clicking on the thread?

LOL, you should copy and paste this post to the Wonderbang vs. Soshibang thread.

I admit, I'm sort of over the the whole Wonderbang and Soshibang because certain fans richard simmons me off and it makes me just dislike the whole ____bang thing altogether.

It's just another way for Wonder Girls and SNSD fans to richard simmons each other off and claim one group is better than the other.

But if you asked me to pick one..yeah it's Soshibang for me.

It's not like they're force to do things together, it's just the little interactions you see that makes people spazz.

P.S. - I love the Jiyong+Tiffany poster and the other posters you made at ficaholics (I can't remember if you posted it here. :x).

Great effects~

yeh i hope to see some jess and youngbae interaction.

im a big fan of those two.

i hope they do a collab after bb returns from japan :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well i dunno but sumone said that SM planning for snsd debut in japan sumtime this year

but still rumor tho

yes yes the Madam T. needs to make some korean artists dolls.. i'd rather see a TopSsica doll than a Beyonce or Britney dolls lol.

LMAO omg yeahh "Baby Baby" hahhaa omg i'm like cracking up right now! that's a good one :D

erm more pics..cos i'm just too happy about my 2 fav groups lol

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...ain/2rwmick.jpg

lol is that even a same brand of hoodies? correct me if im wrong ne.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/Lis...ain/260pgfa.jpg

..and the funkghettolicious sunglasses B)

^

Dang love those pics

see they dun need sum actual collab to be related

they have the same casual style (off stage) hahaha

hmmmm white frame glasses awesome yuri actually has one of those hahaha

they're connected by nature hahaha their instinct and heart XD

yeah some So Nyeo Bang Generation Wax Dolls would be great

im goona put them together

as for Seungri-Yoona im gonna make their dolls face each other hahahaha

Im crazy @__@

could anyone make the gif from that MVD where seungri tried to dance GG when the gals dancing hohoho seungri looks sooo funny there

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

LOL so agreed. haha honestly we soshibang isn't as big as the other bang, lol but i dont care. soshibang isn't random, it's only random for those that just follow trends, haha i love our soshi bang fans, because since the boys and girls dont have alot of shows or stuff together, every little tiny thing we find on them we post, and spazz, haha thats called being grateful for the tiniest of things. plus i just love soshi bang because of how naturally cute both groups are when they are together :)

DOUBLE AGREED. I LOVE OUR SOSHIBANG FANS TOO. And it's only random for thsoe who follow trends. And soy's right, even though it isnt as big as the other bang, this thread still has a whole

lot of love for SOSHIBANG. and thats all that really matters :)

Okay , you guys i just cant get over how good Taeyeon and GD look togehter , like goodness.

They both need to get put on a variety show together , like LOVELETTER. haha to bad it

doesnt air no more : ( Anyways since i dont want this to seem like a spam here are some

pictures i found on my computer of my favorite pair .

200711012119093950mm5.jpg

01i4ne_31102550160900.jpg

taeyeon.gif

1193919621_IMG_1986.jpg

gdragon.jpg

GDRAGON-1.jpg

g-dragon23.jpg

Guest Lishathestain

^ahhh my fav pic of GD <3 and holy..in the last pic..that girl in the middle..she scared me.. lol.

LOL, you should copy and paste this post to the Wonderbang vs. Soshibang thread.

I admit, I'm sort of over the the whole Wonderbang and Soshibang because certain fans richard simmons me off and it makes me just dislike the whole ____bang thing altogether.

It's just another way for Wonder Girls and SNSD fans to richard simmons each other off and claim one group is better than the other.

But if you asked me to pick one..yeah it's Soshibang for me.

It's not like they're force to do things together, it's just the little interactions you see that makes people spazz.

P.S. - I love the Jiyong+Tiffany poster and the other posters you made at ficaholics (I can't remember if you posted it here. :x).

Great effects~

oh lol i knw what u're talking about.. i went to that thread and i didnt even bother to drop a comment. I was too pissed at some of the comments but i still voted for SoshiBang. and yeah I love how their interactions came more natural or even awkwardly adorable because doh..there's no script at all! It's not like they're being told to "act lovey dovey!", "smile to each other!", "go to their changing room!" or wtvr..

LaBelle hahahah connected by nature! lol i love that.. i feel like i'm watching the national geographic channel bout SoshiBang interaction in the wilderness LOL.

ahh pic again..

Gangsta angel + omagoshsopretty angels

4jrrpl.jpg

Guest sockrahtease

...I happen to think that Tae Yeon and GD look like they could be cousins. :X

LOL. Oh well, Tiffany, here he comes~ : D

hahahaha so yeah .. for those fans of the popsicle couple .. ahha i do love this thread, everyone is so friendly and we all work so well together, even though theres not alot of official soshibang pictures, we have tons of manips and goodies from our thread and that beats any cheesy photoshoot in my books (unless it involves soshi bang doing a hybrid of their fashion ways)

35her7c.jpg

Archived