• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGG MY SUNGGGIEEEEE!!!

hes a JJANG? hahaha

im so going to watch thisss!

i LOVE BAEKSUNGHYUNNNNN! FREAKEN HOTTIE<3

what are the ratings though? im jst curous hehe ^_^

seems liek this is gonna be a good sitcom!

im going to youtube righ tnow to watch it MUHAHAHAHAHA

wait for me BAEKSUNGHYUUNNN kekekekkekeke(:

sPark*

i think the progression of characters will start out pretty fast and then drama and what not. baek sung hyun and hyunji! i just want to see the interaction too. i didn't think that the mom would send the dad back to school as a trade for moving...i agree, saeyoung isn't doing much for me but can't wait until she starts to quote ppl. and prove them wrong!

i hope so. its still a bit slow lolls but i think kimchi cheese got more interesting around episode 20s (for me anyways).

ahaha yeaaa the dad going to school is so random. i love those scenes =PP like father like son (being troublemakers and all) i like saeyoung cuz shes strong ahaha and i think sunghyun's older brother is supposed to be slightly meeker. it'll be an interesting couple =P

haha I just found out about this sitcom today.... The whole family thing totally reminds me of high kick, but I'll watch it for BSH too lol

i think mbc has been going for the family sitcoms after the success of highkick (kimchicheese was also family oriented)

btw the youngest daughter is like.. gone ahaha where is she?

hey everyone (:

glad to see a lot of people from the kcc forum here...

been loving the sitcom so far<3

anyone know if episode 6 is out?

So far, I watched ep.1 and I have to say, it's actually pretty good. I'm sure it'll get better.

The title, along with the nicknames of each characters were such good ideas!

BSH DEF reminds me of Yunho in High Kick...

And the whole rival thing between the fathers is so funny haha

Guest haneul<3

Not a big Lee HyunJi fan, but tried this out because I'm already hearing good things ^^

I'm not quite finished with the first episode, but already I'm developing a crush on BSH's character. He reminds me of YunHo (High Kick) a lot, but I hope there will be something different about him that will make him stand out. The romance comics is a nice touch! 8D

Looking forward to this. MBC sitcoms (High Kick and KCS) have been really good!

Guest sprinkle_kitty

OMGOSH MY FUTURE HUSBAND IS IN IT!!!!

AAAHHHHH!!!!

I LOVE YOU BAEK SUNG HYUN!!!! :blush:

I am so going to watch this now^^

YAY!!! My hubbie is now going to be noticed^^

Guest yongieee

hahahaha

i dont think i've enjoyed korean sitcom this much since the end of highkick

this is definitely something that needs to get good ratings

its hilarious and quite original

Guest SUjjang

HUBBIE HUBBIE HUBBIEEEEE <3

I LOVE MY BABE, BAEK SUNG HYUN. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I don't really think Elephant is really that funny. There are funny moments, but I think the plot is kinda boring... Hubbie makes my life. Only reason why I watch him. His tough guy act and his cute love for romantic comedies... haha. what a cutie <3

Lee Sang Yeob's character is really cute too. i love how he plays that innocent character.. how adorable (:

Archived