LV toque: 42,000 yen (...@0@||)more info

lvtq.jpg

lvcapppol.jpg

pool4.jpg

poolx.jpg

pool2.jpg

pool3.jpg

pool6.jpg

I love seeing that cap with Ohkura. Love their chumminess, he always treats the 'taller but younger' boy like his little bro! ;)

wow, a guy and his guitar, or just any guitar. that's hot! haha, does he play?

Yes he did. K8 members said that his guitar is currently his 'lover' ever since K8's Spirits concert :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r/-inbow

wow ryochan is so busy ne? after NEWS con, he gotta perform at eito's con and he still gotta film atepuri XD the yellow outfit is so dorky with the ∞ sign on the helmet. ryo looks good though >_<~ btw, i love K8's concert tour name. Funky Town Osaka Nagoya! XDDD

Guest mensa

i knew im gnna hv 2 prepare a few tissue boxes if i want 2 watch 1 litre of tears...coz there's gnna be alot of crying

but after watching the first episode,im hooked 2 this drama. i cant wait 2 watch d second one.still downloading now..huhu

but what makes it even more sad is that it is based on a true story

i do envy aya(the real aya) as she is so full of life although she has an incurable disease

n that made me appreciate my life more...haha

btw ryo was great...guys look soooo good when they cry...haha

starting from ep. 8 i needed a box of kleenex near to me. the tears were just comin out of nowhere

and ep. 10, Ryo puts so much emotion into that character.

Guest vanggirlie

omg i so want to see K8 concert because of that yellow outfit. he really does look dorky but still cute. reminds me of when he was younger for some reason.

is he gaining more weight or is it muscle because his arms in those concert pics looks so darn good. it's not like the scrawny arms he use to have and i'm lovin' it.

thanks for sharing the pics.

Guest heygingersnap

is he gaining more weight or is it muscle because his arms in those concert pics looks so darn good. it's not like the scrawny arms he use to have and i'm lovin' it.

^ my thoughts exactly. :lol:

also -- does anyone know any good fansites on ryo? :D

Guest 1xrandon-grl

Whoa RYO is such a sexxxxxxxy beast! I just wanna.. RAWR!! ROFL. Ahhhh.. this is random but.. I MISS NEWS! :(

Guest yama

O i am so in love with him! he is soooo hot drool.. i just finished watching 1 litre of tears, and the tears he shed is so touching and so real, i cried my eyes out. I just love him!!!

Guest o_selina_o

ryo is just toooooooooo sexy.......hes too hot to find the perfect words to describe <333333 his smile and everything just kills me.......hes just SO HOT!! <33333

Guest hiroko_666

o0o, he's cute. This japanese boy go to our school look like him.

wt school do u go to?!?!?! @0@

Guest kiss the rain.

more ryo pics.. :wub: thanks hiroko_666 ^_^

wt school do u go to?!?!?! @0@

O_O haha I want to know too! LOL

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

o0o, he's cute. This japanese boy go to our school look like him.

lol, kayce did you get a chance to talk to him yet??

Archived