bt still very eager to watch it!!!~

ap02_1.jpg

ap02_2.jpg

best shot~~~ his sad look is so sexy...i duno y

ap02_3.jpg

ap02_4.jpg

credits: HACHI

Guest kiss the rain.

ah ryo looks hot in those caps. ^^ Thanks...

Yea, I wish his part was bigger too. T_T I don't find the storyline that interesting but watching because ryo's in it ^_^

Guest hiroko_666

ah ryo looks hot in those caps. ^^ Thanks...

Yea, I wish his part was bigger too. T_T I don't find the storyline that interesting but watching because ryo's in it ^_^

yaa~~ hopefully ><"~~ btw i love ur avatar & banner^0^~

i agreed his sad looks are reallie sexy...aw i love when he's so sad and starts to cry because than he looks even sexier...love him in the caps..

Guest kiss the rain.

yaa~~ hopefully ><"~~ btw i love ur avatar & banner^0^~

Thanks ^^ I requested so many Ryo sets in the artwork section so I've got tons of Ryo banners & icons to use :sweatingbullets:

And thanks for the new caps again ^^ He looks so confused but cute in the first few caps haha

Guest vanggirlie

ok so rewatched ep1 with subs and it's good with subs. without subs, i thought aya ueto's character was kind of obnoxious (sp?) and annoying but with subs her character is good. also even tho ryo has a small part he always makes a big impression. altho it may just be me who thinks it. so far not so bad.

i have to say that ryo looks young, like a high school student or something.

thanks for the caps

Guest vanggirlie

you can dl at kioku's site or at jpopsuki tracker. get it now while there are still a lot of people dl. it's bittorrent so you need the bittorrent program to dl.

altho i and other people are ul it on youtube. so you guys can watch without dl. altho i don't know how long i'll be ul at youtube.

[edit]

jdramas livejournal community has first ep with subs on direct dl. if you dl from them thank them. plus join the community. it's uber good.

Guest miss adorablexd

HE LOOOKS SOO CUTE! and when he was crying in those pictures he looked so adorable. =))) thanks for introducing himt o meee!

Guest haily88

i knew im gnna hv 2 prepare a few tissue boxes if i want 2 watch 1 litre of tears...coz there's gnna be alot of crying

but after watching the first episode,im hooked 2 this drama. i cant wait 2 watch d second one.still downloading now..huhu

but what makes it even more sad is that it is based on a true story

i do envy aya(the real aya) as she is so full of life although she has an incurable disease

n that made me appreciate my life more...haha

btw ryo was great...guys look soooo good when they cry...haha

Guest biteme_lestat

Just finsihed watching 1Litreof Tears....man, this boy sure can cry!!! Love him!!!:)

Archived