[Official] JESSICA Jung (정제시카) Thread -WONDERLAND out now!

jaefan

Guest Shadow5YA

Aside from the hairstyle, Jessica looks pretty much the same. But I noticed that both she and her sis have noticeable bags under their eyes from the lack of sleep.

Well at least the pre-debut pictures clear up the silly rumor regarding plastic surgery. But when you think about it, wouldn't girls her age be too terrified to go through surgery in the first place anyway?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest system_chaos

^Actually... no? I mean, not everyone is afraid to...

My classmate had her double eyelid surgery when she was... 12-13. That was four years ago... we were in Soph year and she was a year younger than most of us. Granted that double eyelid surgery isn't anything major... but yeah.

Aww, Jess looks super pretty in a lotttt of pics. :D

^ yeah some of my friends got it

when they were in 8th grade.

and also i heard some moms take their little kisd ilke.. toddlers ? orm aybe a little older? to get palstic surgery.

anyways i honestly think that only thing jessica did was

straighten her teeth out

and reshape her eyebrows? hahaha

she's so pretty though. her hair seroisly omgsh

i love her bangs!

Guest melo.breeze

I totally love this thread !!

I've been following it since page 1 LOL

and I've actually bookmarked it on my browser AHAHAHA

Thank you guys so much for uploading her pictures

Guest noriebanzai

jess is so cute!!!

she's the first and the last girl in snsd that i like

shes so nice and warm hearted. why dont anti fan accept that?

jess hwaiting!!!!

@@ she should speak english more, like tiff

i wanna hear her perfect english!!! ^0^ :lol:

Guest VeNuS_018

I've long been gone in this thread but I'm so happy to be back! :D Thanks for all those Jessica ITNW and pre-debut pictures. Jessica has always been gorgeous! That's final. keke!

Guest VeNuS_018

something I want to share. :)

in AMBN it was labeled, "SNSD IN CASUAL" keke. So I'm presuming this is how Jessica looks like wearing casual clothing. :D

I can't imagine what she'd look like in non-casual clothing. haha.

17-1.jpg

credits to sosiz&blu_smiley @ AMBN

Guest tvxqsaranghae

what was http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee58/lo...8/rcrystal1.jpg for??? is Krystal (jessica's sister) revealed by SM entertainment already? is she doing what yoona used to do? modelling and acting even before her debut? and she looks like yuri imo! she looks like yuri more than looking like her own sister XD

really pretty like jessica too :D

edit: and how did Krystal get into SM? and when did she get into SM?

^im not sure how and when she get into SM but i think it was pretty long ago that she was revealed to be in SM...

that pic is from a CF that her sister is in it acting as a member of a family.Im guessing she's like the past Yoona too,modelling before debuting..lol.i think she looks like Yoona more.^^

Guest doomunleashed

Oh I haven't seen that fanmade mv of Jessica, thanks for sharing. Lol the casual clothing doesn't look really casualXD but she looks so pretty there even tho I'm not a fan of that hair she is sporting now, it looks so pretty in that pic.

Archived