[Official] JESSICA Jung (정제시카) Thread -WONDERLAND out now!

jaefan

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest j o y spill!&;

Strangely, I liked Jessica the more anti's hated her and ranted about her. I thought it was stupid so I flaunted my like for Jessica in front of them x).

She's gorgeous in her own way <3.

thanks for the pics scarlet' galz...someone who saw them in real life told me that their faces are really small and so are their bodies...haha!from the Jess X Hyoyeon pic,we can really see how small their faces were...>.<

and yeah!u reminded me to go and dig for her pictures of her and her sis!thanks a lot!

Jessica's sister is like 6 years younger right? I heard she is a trainee o_O, they look really cute together :D

yeah..she's a trainee at SM too.cant wait for her debut.^^ krystal is more of the cute side while jess has the gorgeous look.

Guest doomunleashed

Everyone has seen these, but it doesn't hurt to look at them again, especially since Jessica looks drop dead gorgeous here.

2lcl9fsyb9.jpg

9f81ee3e8c303c3370cf6cbyj2.jpg

Archived