Guest woojin-oppa-da

^ yeah fierce!!! She kinda looks like Boa here :P kekeke

Tiffany looks way better than BoA*. >;[

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest montreize

love fany pict in vogue ^^

i've read SNSD's schedulle for the next 2month,, i hope the girls can handle that and staying healthy.. Sm shouldn't push them much,,

Guest afterschoolplaygirl

"After YoonA's solo there came a sentimental moment. It's a video played in the intermittent session. Although there's no girls of SNSD appeared in it, it had profound implication of a girl we know. It's about a young girl who lost her mother when she was little. Whenever this young girl seeing the intimate interactions of other children with their moms, she couldn't help but being occupied by the feeling of sorrow and longing for being those children who were with their mothers. Every Sone knows that this is a true story. I got teary eyes just by typing these words. Yes, it's about one of our goddess - Tiffany. She lost her mom in her early childhood. You could hear weeping from Sones in the stadium and some people shouting "Tiffany don't be sad!!" We all felt sorry for Tiff but Tiff was so strong that she wouldn't easily let go her tears in front of the public. She's really strong! (crying...)

In the mean time, five of the girls were sitting on the ladder, just like the ITNW concert but with different outfit. The atmosphere was different though due to that video. The sound of calling "Tiffany!!!" "Tiffany" kept emerging here and there. Everybody was cheering for her. The five girls were singing a song about mother. You could tell that Tiff was a bit sad...sigh..." - by TaiwanCAPA

:( She's such a strong kid.

Guest redsol

Japanese tour

1xdyc.jpg

Her and Taeyeon's lady marmalade duet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPmuSP3jU44

Her rap for the genie remix

"Rapper Hwang" Haha.

Guest redsol

tumblr_lm9wyfvJRc1qc9i5yo1_500.jpg

rWJoH.jpg

Tiffany's rap for the genie remix

"this is my GIRLS’ GENERATION

everyone rock with me, take it in all right

get hype! jump! let’s party all night

i know we the one to make you super crazy

wanna be your genie more than one night

watchin’ me, feelin’ me, callin’ my name

i just want you and me to feel the same

come on and move it put your hands up in the air

everybody lose control and hands up in the air"

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest awwimsosweet

Tiffany shines during rehearsal for her musical ‘Fame’

PNRuH.jpg

tumblr_lsy1u8XPj41qahidbo1_500.jpg

A behind-the-scenes photo of SNSD‘s Tiffany rehearsing for her upcoming musical was recently shared online. The original poster noted, “She hasn’t fully recovered but said that she enjoyed her rehearsal nonetheless.”

Dressed comfortably in sweatpants and a pink sweater (her trademark favorite color), Tiffany is seen smiling brightly as she looks over some lines.

Fans left comments such as “Stay healthy and don’t get sick! It hurts me to see you sick,” “You’re always bright and beautiful no matter what,” and “Fany looks the best when she smiles.”

Tiffany will take the stage in ‘Fame‘ as Carmen Diaz for the first time on November 25th.

Source: allkpop + Star News

---

New Vita500 photo

Click for full size

MUFa0.jpg

Cr: @kwangdongpharm

---

New E-Ma CF in Japan

tumblr_lszv1qTNWi1qghckuo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lsztnz1jqx1qghckuo1_500.gif

tumblr_lsztnz1jqx1qghckuo2_500.giftaeny.gif

Cr: hwanggroup@tumblr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest tiffanykem

Tiffany InStyle Dec Issue "Letters From The Heart" Photoshoot

I love this pic. Fany looks beautiful and natural. She looks ljke a real mom :)

God bless you, Fany ah ^^~

11jrb05.jpg

Cre: soshified

Archived