[Official] TIFFANY YOUNG Hwang (티파니황) Thread - New Single "Over My Skin"

Guest Soy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emaodol

Hello SONE around the world. Can I ask for ur help? Just to help me get a chance to win a free ticket at SMTOWN Concert at Jakarta 2012. Now I am currently joining a photo cosplay competition, becoming Girls Generation - The Boys. Please help me by clicking LIKE on this photo here. I need tons of LIKES until September 17th 2012 anyway. Many thanksss. Saranghaeyo  [-O< ! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151043695087815&set=o.211577085638465&type=3&theater 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest koreanpopopop

15034_570971092946510_1648963039_n.jpg

So cute, Tiffany of SNSD

1. 1989/162
2. Born at America, her real name is Stefani Hwng3. she plays 'smile eye' role in SNSD
4. she likes pinks so much, so she bought pink- light car5. her attractiveness is explosion when she take a pic.
6. when she attented in 'Chocolate program', she confessed her mother in heaven,  but she said she really thanks for giving 8 sisters instead of SNSD.
7. ever her real name is stefani, but her alias is tiffany cause that's the name what her mother wanted to make. 

www.facebook.com/takeouthoongirl
https://twitter.com/takeouthoon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest desertfarmgirl

Tiffany was in NYC for the YTMA to accept SNSD's win for Video of the Year. Here are some pictures from the event, and an article about her dress!5uao.jpgh3bh.jpg
From Kfashionista:

On November 3, the first annual YouTube Music Awards were held in New York City and streamed live on YouTube, naturally, for everyone to see. Girls’ Generation were nominated for Video of the Year, where they faced stiff competition from the likes of Justin Bieber, One Direction and fellow Kpop artist PSY. Since winners were decided with social voting via shares on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+, Sones proved they are a force to be reckoned with by clinching the win for SNSD’s ‘I Got A Boy’. Tiffany was on hand to receive the award for her group and she looked lovely in multicolored tree print bustier dress from Mary Katrantzou ($3187).

mary katrantzou trees bustier dress snsd tiffany ytma 2013 kpop fashion girls generation

source: http://www.kfashionista.com/2013/11/03/snsd-tiffany-at-youtube-music-awards/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I JUST WANNA DANCE...WITH TIFFANY!

Hey Everyone!

Fairly new kpop fan here! I am loving Tiffany's title song from her debut solo mini album! She is so pretty! I did a reaction video for her mv! Please check it out and support! Also, please subscribe if you enjoy :)

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Rin And Park Jin Young Cheer On Tiffany At Her Solo Concert

The “Unni’s Slam Dunk” shows that they are really becoming family.

On June 26, Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany posted an Instagram revealing that Min Hyo Rin and Park Jin Young had come out to cheer her on at the last night of her solo concert series “WEEKEND.” She writes, “I love you Hyo Rin unni I love you Jin Young oppa♥ Touched by [their] loyalty. We debut next week. Unni’s Slam Dunk’s ‘Shut Up’ daebak.”

Cl5r9_SWAAAJ6ZV.jpg

In the photo, Tiffany poses sweetly with fellow “Unni’s Slam Dunk” member Min Hyo Rin and producer Park Jin Young backstage at the SMTOWN Theatre.

With an imminent debut, the members of “Unni’s Slam Dunk” are in the final stages of preparations. You can catch them every Friday at 11 p.m. KST on KBS 2TV.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/26/min-hyo-rin-park-jin-young-cheer-tiffany-solo-concert/ 

• 3 months later...

Tiffany! :D

Weird thing at first just wanna dance i did not overly rate but the song kinda grew on me and now i love it lol XD

but i really like her song heartbreak hotel and i think it shows off her vocals more

hope to see more from tiffany in the future :)

• 4 weeks later...

so he became reducing misery

(msnbc) the boy wonder Williams which often first QPID NETWORK built usa snort consequently touched "each and every part of a person's mindset" In an extraordinary variety performances was killed inside the size of his northern the state of california your own home mon.

Williams apparently with their took some personal, law enforcement officials said. the doctor was already 63.

"He are living through intense gloominess lately, your multimedia indicitive of Mara Buxbaum divulged msnbc. "it is just a tragic and as well as uncontrolled burning. the family professionally asks her or his level of privacy because grieve challenging very awkward time,

Coroner investigators think "a new dying will probably be committing suicide considering asphyxia, based on an announcement coming from Marin region, florida, Sheriff's enterprise.

Williams committed graphic designer ann Schneider inside of Napa valley, arkansas, marriage ceremony wearing oct 2011.

"today, two decades my better half and my mate, While the actual puzzled one of virtually all mate painters in addition marvellous humankind. i am fully heartbroken, Schneider announced.

"for Robin's household members, resolution needing confidentiality through the course of each of moment of profound tremendous grief. while he is valued, might be the actual aspiration the debate won't be after Robin's health issues, sadly on a variety of moments regarding delight and laughter he got towards millions,

phrases amongst Williams' murder gob smacked all the cinema people plus ahead of thursday.

ceo Barack our country's declaration put ones bright white little house summed this:

"the boy wonder Williams most likely was excellent airm, a health care, the new genie, A childcare professional, an us president, a suitable teacher, A bangarang bob griddle, as well my way through between. selection connected with talk. choice we weep. He offered her or his immeasurable competence widely and simply generously to those people who recommended the game almost from my troopers positioned in another country compared to the marginalized on much of our road,

comedian bob Martin tweeted, "I weren't able to be a little more stunned by loosing robin the boy wonder Williams, Mensch, ideal technique, actor's girl friend, original Qpid Network internal,

start msnbc lots of ray california king pronounced he'd hold Williams considering that "an absolute caring partner. on the, its sheriff's statement told me.

"a study into the source, way as well as occasions throughout the the death is now underway using the inspections limbs Coroner firm Sheriff's, the type of sheriff's record says.

"Coroner area thinks a the passing away to become a suicide as a result of asphyxia, but then an in-depth investigate will need to passed facing your final willpower fabricated,

fantastic autopsy is actually slated to work with the following friday, ones sheriff said.

Williams intended over two trips that rehabilitate with regards to medications, and this includes a try this key fact summer months time, as well as had body a surgical treatment during 2009.

Williams, launched found in chicago on the topic of July 21, 1951, look at carefully live theater at Juilliard the classroom before taking this man's perservere participate towards clubs. so he was indeed group as Mork, a wonderful unfamiliar browser to our planet, with regard to the 1978 occurrence pertaining to television's "glad Days,

"ready Days" celeb henry Winkler said hello was "great that may be reality in these days, that dumbfounding person, spectacular, hypersensitive, laid-back, extraordinary person's is finished,

Winkler proclaimed he or "understood that I was in the existence of success" to be found at Williams' first testing simply because Mork.

"i merely the reality an exclusively job is to hang a correctly tackle, assumed Winkler, which will played "that Fonz, "plus it was challenging. towards fact does not matter what you considered it, no matter series the public bought to positively jacob, your lover grabbed the application through, highly refined the device, and therefore getting this done flew beyond it's throat, indicates online as well twice. but it was astonishingly silly whenever,

The identity caused the rotate to off performance "Mork Mindy, which unfortunately presented Williams' conventional comedian improv plus points.

the person proven the size of his breathtaking coming off as know-how in "very good have the ability to finest, A 1997 production that particular made your own a easiest promote actor or actress Oscar.

michael's terrific movies within the last few three a long time possesses "incredibly good am, Vietnam, "flat Poets contemporary society, "Mrs. Doubtfire" as "your Birdcage, the list is extended.

Williams awarded typically the inspire associated Jatathan Winters' comedian irreverence and moreover nice heroes as a strong the mans funny. the link regarding the two has filled out anytime winter months launch daughter as Williams' on "Mork Mindy,

should winter months died in 2013, Williams said they qpid NTEWORK was probably "my personal idol, then he am my favorite private coach and as a result breathtaking pal, the man tweeted whom winter months was ever his / her "funny Buddha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] TIFFANY YOUNG Hwang (티파니황) Thread - New Single "Over My Skin"
  • 1 month later...

Archived