[Official] TIFFANY YOUNG Hwang (티파니황) Thread - New Single "Over My Skin"

Guest Soy

Guest falling_star_142

is it just me that Fany fans are a bit lazy especially here in soompi LOL? 'cause i know i am keke

i rather enjoy reading and watching people spazzing over my fav mem >.<

and keep my spazz to myself keke

or it's just me being me aka lazy lol

but since SNSD got a sub forum and it's easier to find Tiff's thread, i'll try post more frequency

anyway, i can't wait for the full song of Ring to be released >.<, even though the song is just okay to me, she

seems to be improved a lot >.< but dunno if it's just me but somehow some parts she sounds like Tae =.=

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest afterschoolplaygirl

Haha I think her fans are more active in places like ssf, twitter and tumblr instead of this.

"What do Sone mean to SNSD?” 

Tiffany: Well, it’s a very tough question. If I describe it as a single word, Sone is SNSD’s ‘Genie”. We sang a song which said we’ll be our fans’ Genie, but actually it’s Sone who makes our dreams come true. Um, it’s getting cheesier. (laugh) I wrote it at thanks to of our albums before. We do music for our fans, and our fans always love us more than we expected. They care for every single member of SNSD much. So I always feel thankful to you. (fans cried) You’re our Genies.

It feels like spending time with family on holidays. It’s been a long time since we last met, but still we can talk loudly, and relaxed. It was nice to share good words, and it makes me feel warm.

saranghaeyo.gif

Tiffany at NHK in Japan

15183866.jpg

14555951.jpg

Guest &anita_*

Fany Fany Tifffany is just getting cuter and cuter! I bet she's so happy she gets to wear pink in the Gee MV :D

I just LOVE the Taeny moment they had at the concert. I'm a Taeny fan for life <333

Oh and forgot to mention Fany's solo! I'm so glad she's out with another solo! I love listening to her beautiful voice (:

5x8vpy.jpg

everysingtaeny.jpg

The members letters to Tiffany during their fan meetingwub.gif

Being loud means~

Having a rich voice,

You, possessing the best advantage as a singer

You, making other people happy when smiling

You, loving our members more than anybody

You, matching so well with short hair

You, making us happy with your dancing

You, being warm

and being easily moved to tears

I love you -  Seohyun.

Hey yo partner! No need to say, (It was written in english) - Jessica.

Kim ShinYoung: OK. So what does it mean?

Tiffany: It means I don’t have to say.

KSY: I don’t have to say?

Tiffany: It’s Jessica. She must’ve been tiresome.

Girls: It doesn’t mean ‘I don’t have to say’, it’s rather ‘You will know it without even saying’

Jessica: You know, there is a relationship that doesn’t need many words. That’s why I wrote it.

"Brighter than the mushrooms, Tiffany. Those people who try and snatch away your eye smile or those who followed you, I will deal with them! How dare you imitate Tiffany’s eye smile! Tiffany, it’s your trademark, and it makes everyone happy, so please stay as the queen of eye smile. Ahig!" - Taeyeon.

Guest &anita_*

^OMG GORGEOUS TIFFANY PICTURE!

and then TaeNy muaha (:

Aww I loved Seobaby's message <33 And then Jessica's lol! But my favorite is Taeyeon's to Tiffany. It's so sweeeet. Everyone better watch out, taeyeon is going to kick your butt if you steal fany's eye smile!

• 3 weeks later...

Photos of Tiffany from the SNSD concert last night

her abswub.gif

fanyabs01.png

fanyabs02.png

tumblr_lah8a40pqE1qcrncao1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1287525845&Signature=GEpurZCo2aYhwA7cwbgddKKbbhU%3D

f15oj.jpg

I could be wrong but I think her hair might go lighter and this is like a inbetween color. I really like it though :D

Leaving the concert

5089627901_eb62067d1d_o.jpg

At the airport today

tumblrlahl38xhbe1qahidb.jpg

tumblrlahlalxzvx1qahidb.jpg

5092353797_7146cc7df8_o.jpg

Her solo stage was awesome

pink ocean

6536d9912085b9c5a877a46.jpg

Tiffany and Totoro lol

tumblr_lahe8sKrRd1qbsvl3.gif

Guest jellysponge

Wahh ~

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures guys <3

I will try to add more pics to this thread, because it needs more loveee (:

Anyways, I <3 Tiffany sooo much (:

She has been my favorite since ITNW ~

Guest kayana20

I lvoe tiffany performance on nate it just drew me in. I do miss her read hair or black. I just am not used to the blonde hair. Fany smile is just so pretty and I love the bond her and jessica have. it doesn't need any words to express it.

Archived