Guest kdramafanusa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.nate.com/view/20100715n04488

[복수혈전]인기와 상을 한번에.. 복수드라마 '변천사'

The 'Evolution' of revenge dramas... both popular and award winning.

TV리포트 원문 기사전송 2010-07-15 09:30

20100714_1279097455_44925200_2.jpg

20100714_1279097478_66717400_1.jpg

*TSH

Guest taranom.sarang

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a song that mostly played in Episode 39, when Young-ran had kidnapped and Lee Dong-chul was in doubt to save either his brother or Young-ran,

Please help me to find this song,

Thanks a lot my friends

Guest taranom.sarang

Anybody find this song ?

I think it's very touching song, please tell me where I can find this song.

Guest taranom.sarang

I uploaded a part of this music, but it's neither complete nor High quality, just uploaded it to give you a hint to find the name of the song and also its singer,

Please help me to find this song, Please

Song DL: Song EOE

I uploaded a part of this music, but it's neither complete nor High quality, just uploaded it to give you a hint to find the name of the song and also its singer,

Song DL: Song EOE

hello ^^

Singer is Lee Seung Chul, he has two songs in this drama, u can listen to them here, 

http://www.mediafire...lozjotljvirq21o

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=soYWKffXxd8

credit to uploaders

DL link for EOE OST ^^

http://kehai-fansub-...-eden-t2784.htm

credit kehaifansubforum

Guest taranom.sarang

Thank you a thousand times dear Woundedheart, but I think these songs are not the one I'm looking for, I try to upload a video Of EOE contain this song.

The song you are looking for is from Sadder than Sadness OST. The song is called "슬픔보다 더 슬픈이야기" by Kim Bum Soo.

Download link below:

http://www.4shared.com/file/91801506/5385103c/Kim_Bum_Soo_-_A_Story_Sadder_Than_Sadness__A_Story_Sadder_Than_Sadness_OST_.html

You may wish to check out Lee Seung Chul's song as well. His song is used more after episode 45.

Enjoy!

I uploaded a clip that contain this song, here is the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9roxBw-EVmg

Guest taranom.sarang

Thank you , thank you so much dear Sam18q, this is what I wanted, Thank you a thousand times,

As you said, I also checked Lee Seung Chul previous albums, his voice is very impressive, I like his songs too.

The song you are looking for is from Sadder than Sadness OST. The song is called "슬픔보다 더 슬픈이야기" by Kim Bum Soo.

Download link below:

http://www.4shared.com/file/91801506/5385103c/Kim_Bum_Soo_-_A_Story_Sadder_Than_Sadness__A_Story_Sadder_Than_Sadness_OST_.html

You may wish to check out Lee Seung Chul's song as well. His song is used more after episode 45.

Enjoy!

Hey, thx alot...I love this song too..and was searching for it badly, but den duno the name..hence can't find it till u post the link..appreciate it alot... :rolleyes:

You are welcome. Hope you both enjoy East of Eden!!!

Thank you , thank you so much dear Sam18q, this is what I wanted, Thank you a thousand times,

As you said, I also checked Lee Seung Chul previous albums, his voice is very impressive, I like his songs too.

Hey, thx alot...I love this song too..and was searching for it badly, but den duno the name..hence can't find it till u post the link..appreciate it alot... :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest blueacid

can anyone please tell me where i can download this drama via megaupload? the torrent files on d-addicts are taking forever. Also, any invites from aja-aja.com to share with me??? Pleaseeee... thanks in advance

I'm missing East of Eden. It gave me a very long ride but it wasn't too tiring because I get to see dear SSH as Dong Chul here and was so heartbroken in the end. So much tears. tears.gif But I still love it. Gotta spread that sibling love. 

Good thing, it's currently airing in my country so I get to watch it with my brother if I have time. I'm glad he likes EOE too, the only kdrama he has been hooked so far.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nvy_hearts

After putting this drama off for 2 years, I've decided to watch after seeing all the AWARDS that it got.

This drama started off very good with a typical family of the mother taking care of the house and nagging while the husband works and puts up with her and loves his son very much...I enjoyed those moments tremendously! Then it starts spiraling downward for the family and at times I was very frustrated with how the evil guy was getting away with everything.

I'm not a fan of SSH, but after watching this, I'm more in tune to him as an actor. His character LDC gave up his life to save his brother. He risked his life many many times to save LDW. I felt that LDC should have a better ending considering all the "hell" he went through with his father's death and protecting his family, but I guess the directors had a different ending for him.

YJH, at the start of the movie, was my favorite to begin with. He was the younger brother that was innocent until he learned the truth of his father's death and Shin Tae Hwan's involvement with it. His determination to go to Law School just to prosecute his enemy and YJH looked very cute with HJH. Towards the middle to end...his character was my least favorite! Even if he isn't the biological brother, how can he throw away years of pain, suffering, and love for his brother? After he became a prosecutor, he seemed more greedy for fame and claiming to do the right thing, but it's always wrong. Lets just say that his character turned irritating with wanting justice, but not doing it justly.

I've always had a knack for bad/evil characters so it was surprising when PHJ arrived on scene. His character really was what got me through the drama. He plays such an aerodynamic character where his mother is weak and turns a blind eye to his father's evil ways. Even when young, the directors show how his father had a bad influence on him making him bully others even when he didn't want too. SMH is a character that shows what can happen under bad influences all his life. What made me love SMH even more is that his heart only belongs to one woman all throughout the drama. Even when they were young, he shows his love/crush to KJH by buying her pretty things and wanting her to come to his party. A bad guy with a true heart...who can resist?

As far as the female leads goes, I didn't pay much attention to LDH or SSH's love interest. I found them to be bland and uninteresting cause their character was played out that way...I paid more attention to HJH's character of Kim Ji-hyun after the helicopter scene where she was dragged passionately away by SMH.

One of the most memorable scene to me has to be when KJH was dragged out of prison and taken by SMH. He takes her to his home where he cries and begs for her to listen to his heart and accept his love. Those tears leaked by them two are just so heart touching! She loves another, but he loves her. He's not willing to give her up and therefore a "rape" was implied,but I'm glad that they got a happy ending when the other two couples didn't

Overall, i have to say that it's a good drama,but not the greatest. It has enough twists and turns to keep the viewers interested, but some character development leaves much to be desired. The ending probably could have ended better as well as the brothers get their revenge on their enemy, but they don't really get too.

Archived