[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Now with the confirmation( actually LYH's interview is a damage control PR measure by PD team) that It is really an illusion, I doubt that the Production team will be brave enough to blow a shrinking EOE budget on another wedding scene.The best course for them is to make amends and end the series well and meaningful wrapping up all the unfinished plots that were left hanging.

You can bet many viewers want their answers.Mine is the YR big dramatic asylum and mental illness plot that took alot of air time earlier.Is there any real aim relating to the whole plot of EOE and also on the various visits to her mother's grave because it cost money to do all the outside scenes -Is it all for nothing and no purpose but a waste of production budget?Is it just a hooha or there will be a follow up development.Maybe another illusion.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kazenai

East Of Eden Vol.1 (MBC America release)

_1235659996.jpg

Episodes 1-25 on 7 DVDs

It's due for April 15

Buy/PreOrder @ : DVD Asian

Has English & Spanish subs and in a Widescreen 1.85:1 (Anamorphic) format

Region 1

the cover is not as impresive as the korean version but it's nice to see the font as East of Eden , I wonder about the quality the videos :o

Can you please tell me where to order the Korean version?

Is it going to be released by MBC or YA Entertainment? Thanks.

So excited :)...Yay!!!!

East Of Eden Vol.1 (MBC America release)

Episodes 1-25 on 7 DVDs

It's due for April 15

Buy/PreOrder @ : DVD Asian

Guest kazenai

Can you please tell me where to order the Korean version?

Is it going to be released by MBC or YA Entertainment? Thanks.

So excited :)...Yay!!!!

Do you mean the version in Korea ? It has no subtitles

I have no clue where they sell the korea version my guess is YesAsia or something , I was trying to find it but no results.

-----

If You are aking for the US compatible + Subs , it is available throught the link I posted AND it is released by MBC America , YA unfortunately were not up for the challenge and had other plans.

Guest twilight0holic

Hehe has anyone in here seen the korean movie "my love"? At first I only watched it for Lee Yeon Hee, but it's sooo good and cute! (: If anyone wants to watch it just ask me and I'll send the link. Haha Mondays and Tuesdays take too long so I needed something to distract me.

Oh I see. Disappointed that the Korean version has no English subtitles. Saw the Korean version on Global yesasia.com

http://www.yesasia.com/global/east-of-eden...-0-en/info.html

The packaging looked nicer

I wonder if Yesasia.com US will carry the MBC American Version since Yesasia.com offered free shipping over 39US purchase. Didn't find the MBC America version on yesasia.com web site yet. Hopefully they will carry it.

Do you mean the version in Korea ? It has no subtitles

I have no clue where they sell the korea version my guess is YesAsia or something , I was trying to find it but no results.

-----

If You are aking for the US compatible + Subs , it is available throught the link I posted AND it is released by MBC America , YA unfortunately were not up for the challenge and had other plans.

Guest sujin 3

Hehe has anyone in here seen the korean movie "my love"? At first I only watched it for Lee Yeon Hee, but it's sooo good and cute! (: If anyone wants to watch it just ask me and I'll send the link. Haha Mondays and Tuesdays take too long so I needed something to distract me.

Can you please send the link!!

thank u sooo much!!!

Guest arieana

me too..tq.

can anyone have lyric about that song, Lee Seung Chul - No one else.

now, i crazy about that song too.

can wait until next episode, and i'm the another supporter that the wedding is true.

Guest xcess

With an YR DC illusion wedding so close to the ending, somehow I have a feelin that they are so goin to have a bad ending.... :tears:

With an YR DC illusion wedding so close to the ending, somehow I have a feelin that they are so goin to have a bad ending.... :tears:

Talking about bad ending ... my mind went wild again and thought that Mrs.YCH could die while saving either Dong Wook or Myung Hoon or maybe both ! ... so a mother never has too chose which son she loves more.

Guest kazenai

Oh I see. Disappointed that the Korean version has no English subtitles. Saw the Korean version on Global yesasia.com

http://www.yesasia.com/global/east-of-eden...-0-en/info.html

The packaging looked nicer

I wonder if Yesasia.com US will carry the MBC American Version since Yesasia.com offered free shipping over 39US purchase. Didn't find the MBC America version on yesasia.com web site yet. Hopefully they will carry it.

Yes the packaging of the Korea version is way better , In fact I was about to message MBC America about that , but I doubt they'd consider it . I would do a much better job than just putting the poster on the cover >.<

I do believe YesAsia will carry it , since they always carry MBC America stuff .They haven't shown it since MBC America DVD shop has not displayed it yet . I wonder how DVD Asian posts info before MBC America

How is the quality of MBC America DVD sets? Are the English subs of good quality?

I hope we get behind the scenes stuff. One thing is they always skipped the behind the scenes for American version.

I heard that they are also working on a Commemorative Photo Album for the cast. I doubt we would get to purchase that :(.

Thanks for the information.

Yes the packaging of the Korea version is way better , In fact I was about to message MBC America about that , but I doubt they'd consider it . I would do a much better job than just putting the poster on the cover >.<

I do believe YesAsia will carry it , since they always carry MBC America stuff .They haven't shown it since MBC America DVD shop has not displayed it yet . I wonder how DVD Asian posts info before MBC America

The lyrics for Lee Seung Chul's song is found on pg 13 of the Sadder than Sad Story Soompi thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0787&st=240

can anyone have lyric about that song, Lee Seung Chul - No one else.

now, i crazy about that song too.

can wait until next episode, and i'm the another supporter that the wedding is true.

Guest arieana

Talking about bad ending ... my mind went wild again and thought that Mrs.YCH could die while saving either Dong Wook or Myung Hoon or maybe both ! ... so a mother never has too chose which son she loves more.

wow, i never thought that. so, it's fair for the both even it's a sad ending... :mellow:

now, i watch again about the wedding scene but truthly i say it's maybe the illusion coz DC n YR look so happy n peaceful like all the problem was end (but it is not, right? so that face maybe only appear in Gook's dreams).

The lyrics for Lee Seung Chul's song is found on pg 13 of the Sadder than Sad Story Soompi thread:

thanks for that. :lol:

am still hoping for a happy ending for YR-DC because they deserve a happy ending anyway cant wait to see what will happen next week hope it a happy ending for YR-DC B)

:lol: jimmylee78 you're still alive!!

Guest fjkuan

How is the quality of MBC America DVD sets? Are the English subs of good quality?

I hope we get behind the scenes stuff. One thing is they always skipped the behind the scenes for American version.

Is there an English translation or lyrics to the Lee Seung Chul's song?

The US version of EOE dvds is very good. The English subs are excellent. Only the first volume is available currently, the second volume is not out until the end of March. There are three volumes. I don't know if there are BTS clips. I haven't checked the last disc yet. The annoying thing is in each disk, the begining has previews of three other dramas. Otherwise, it's good. If you want the BTS stuff, I suggest buying the Korean version with English subs. Generally, the BTS disc doesn't come out until the very end, like at the last volume, last disc. So we don't know yet.

Didn't find the English translation of Lee Seung Chul's yet. Maybe someone will post it later. If I find it later, I will post it.

Hmmmm...I didn't expect 3 volumes. I thought since Vol 1 is Ep 1-25, the second volume should cover Ep 26 -56. I guess they want to release 3 volumes to get more money from us :(. Is there going to be a Korean version with English subs? Because so far the Korean version is without English subs and available from global yesasia (but not available to North America audience), the other version is with English subs but released by MBC America.

So when is the last volume due to be released? Thanks for the information.

Is there an English translation or lyrics to the Lee Seung Chul's song?

The US version of EOE dvds is very good. The English subs are excellent. Only the first volume is available currently, the second volume is not out until the end of March. There are three volumes. I don't know if there are BTS clips. I haven't checked the last disc yet. The annoying thing is in each disk, the beggining has previews of three other dramas. Otherwise, it's good. If you want the BTS stuff, I suggest buying the Korean version with English subs. Generally, the BTS disc doesn't come out until the very end, like at the last volume, last disc. So we don't know yet.

Archived