[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OneSky.

Tomorrow DC will find out about YR's fake pregnant. And the two long-separated love birds will reunite and they run away again??? I'm so excited. Hehe

….

Sorry to cut your post, but um yeah--

I don't think they will run away. Especially since YR's dad is ill.

I can't believe DW is different. At first, I sympathized for him and kinda pitied him.

But now, I feel as if he's taking the whole "bloodline" thing too far.

excuse moa everyone,

i'm just droollllllllllllling over han ji hye(Kim ji hyun) drollllll drollllllllll droooooollllicious shez so hot, and evil thats so sexy.

Your excuse kchild702. JH Umma really is so hot and sexy even when she's bad. Take that MH Appa. He is starting to regret what he left to be with his brother and mother. His guilt for abandoning JH and TH will forever fill his heart with loneliness and emptiness unless he starts doing something about it and make it fast please. There are only 5 episodes to go.

kchild702 you should visit Han Ji Hye thread so we together with other fans can drool together...LOL

ah la suh

but just don't like the way the writer is doing 360 on this.

but it's her hard work and i'm not criticizing her skills just don't like the way it's headed.

nae mal ah la deet ji?

na du, nae ga ba ra neun geon haeng bo kan gyeol mal :tears:

still believing :sweatingbullets:

Just want to add a lot of people is not happy with DW character here but just want to say YeonJungHoon acting is great ! From the episode he realize his birth secret to the recent one YeonJungHoon manage to make us hate/love DW's character .

YJH's acting is awesome!!

i'm glad he was casted as DW in EOE, just a superb actor :blush:

Just want to add a lot of people is not happy with DW character here but just want to say YeonJungHoon acting is great ! From the episode he realize his birth secret to the recent one YeonJungHoon manage to make us hate/love DW's character .

There is definitely nothing wrong with YJH acting. In fact he is very good and talented in this profession. It is good to see that he is able to bring out the DW with such great skill in such a flaw script. I really enjoyed watching his emotion as DW.Kudos to YJH the actor but not the script and plot of EOE. It is just messy.The writers do not have the "blue print" to EOE which is the upmost important thing in writing a series..The asset of EOE is it has a pool of very talented actors saved for 1 or 2 .It just is not using their resources to the fullest advantage.

Guest benchmarkjoe

OH no i'm not criticizing the scripts not at all and i'm not saying she's a bad writer .... i just think that they should show full details of it you know not jumping around too much thats all. I know i can't write scripts like that no way... but the writer is turning 360 on this. i think so, dont know about u guys but i'm not liking it.

and Lee da hae...when she said she couldn't understand her characther... i'm saying maybe this is part of the reason. MAYBE

yes i read wut da hae wrote about that character that she couldn't understand it. so i just thought maybe that wuz the part of the reason.

he..he.. actually it's 180 but not 360 yet. Everybody will go back at beginning.

Guest kchild702

There is definitely nothing wrong with YJH acting. In fact he is very good and talented in this profession. It is good to see that he is able to bring out the DW with such great skill in such a flaw script. I really enjoyed watching his emotion as DW.Kudos to YJH the actor but not the script and plot of EOE. It is just messy.The writers do not have the "blue print" to EOE which is the upmost important thing in writing a series..The asset of EOE is it has a pool of very talented actors saved for 1 or 2 .It just is not using their resources to the fullest advantage.

AGREE HE ACTED VERY WELL AND SO ON....NOT LIKING THA WAY IS HEADING

OH AND ROME JYAP I'LL JOIN U ON DROLLLING ON HER THREAD.

AGREE HE ACTED VERY WELL AND SO ON....NOT LIKING THA WAY IS HEADING

Ya the plot is way confusing right now. Like you I do not like the direction it is taking right now.We have only 5 more episodes to go. Not much time left for the writers to bring out the best in EOE.A very pale comparison to Sand glass which I have forgotten .Thanks Marley for bringing it up..Thanks kchild702 for the political history of Korea in the 1980s.

I loove East of Eden!

I am anticipating the final 2 episodes.

1 will be aired tonight in Seoul and the final will be tomorrow night.

It's so interesting how Shin (Lee) Myeong Hoon stepped in to help Lee Dong Cheol. I wonder how the relationship will be with Lee Dong Cheol, Lee Dong Wook and Shin Myeong Hoon in the end. Also the relationship between Lee Dong Cheol and Gook Young Ran, they look good together. They seem really happy together in real life as well. I hope everything will go well with their relationship. (: Andd, the relationship between Lee Dong Cheol's mom and Kim Ji Hyeon. Shin Tae Ho is such an adorable kid (: ~ Also, what will happen to Shin Tae Hwan and Rebecca?

Its all too exciting that I wish I can move back to Seoul right now so I can watch it sooner.

Lee Da Hae didn't have a big role in this drama, which was unexpected. I think she's a great actress and I thought she'd be playing one of the leading female roles. However, Lee Yeon Hee and and Han Ji Hye are amazing actresses too, and did an excellent job portraying their characters in this drama. (: All in all, an absolutely interesting storyline and great actors/actresses. I wish the drama could go on longerr. But since the truth is already revealed, they can't extend it. ):

Guest sylvia82

It is my first time posting in this forum. I have been actively following this series and reading a lot of the comments in this forum. I have to say it is very interesting to read the different views and opinions on each of the characters and on the story development. I just thought it is time I quickly drop in to make a few comments, particularly on DW's sudden change in character.

It is true that DW's change in character is very sudden and doesn't seem to make sense. However it just occurred to me that it would make more sense if say the scriptwriter wants to add a little twist. Maybe his change in character is intentional, and it is done so that he can get closer to STH to find the evidence to nail him and put him in jail. If it is made like that then the things that DW has been doing can be more justified. Otherwise it does seem quite pushy to change his character all of a sudden like that. If it is still the same script writer who has been writing the story since the beginning then it doesn't seem to be her style to change the character so dramatically without good justification. she seems to put a lot of emphasis on the importance of family and love in life. However, if it is still the new writer since episode 36 then I am not so sure because he does seem to like the dramatic action scenes rather than meaningful, emotional scenes.

Having said that though, to some extent DW's change in character is justifiable because when a person goes through such a dramatic event in their life, a lot of their decisions and actions are often done in the heat of the moment out of frustration, anger and hurt. Except the writer(s) have made it far too dramatic to be convincing to the audience.

Either way,I am interested to see how they end the series. Like most of you guys in this forum I hope they end the series well with a good ending. I do have a feeling they will tie up the story with a nice moral towards the value of family and love. I really don't think they will kill off any of my main character besides maybe the villain STH.

Anyhow, we shall wait and see! In the mean time let's sit back and enjoy the rest of the show!

Oh, by the way, I am also a big fan of YR and DC. it is nice to see they are about to be reunited after all they have been through. YR and DC, fighting!!!

Archived