[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest oubliette

If someone here lives in SoCal and is willing to buy an extra Pool Circle or Garden Box ticket for me (I have no access to credit card T_T), and I can meet up with them to get the ticket/exchange money, please please please PM me! I will be grateful forever =)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbskatiehero

Are you sure DBSK wont be there?!?!?!? :tears: where did you hear that??

if you look at their Japanese tour, they have may 9th already set for a tour date. i hope its not on may 9th. cause i reallllyyy~ want the gods to come :D

Guest EternalELF

yea, is it easier to buy tickets online or phone?

cause last time i tried to purchase ticket online it says error but then they still charged it, but its not on the order history so i had to order again through the phone.

so i was wondering, the first days the tickets are sold, will it be hard to reach them through phone?

please help :) thank u!

Guest j3ssicas

OH OK thank you both so much. Seoul that is some good advice. With the debit thing solved though it should be fine.

I was worried about food cause my friend heard that you can't bring any in and we were just thinking *GOD more money to save* lol

Yeah I really want DBSK or Big Bang to go so i won't be alone....my friend and Aunt won't go if DBSK isn't there but my friend will go if Big Bang is there... actually i have like 5 friends who love Big Bang so if they go it's all good. Hopefully ticket sales start on the First because I REALLY doubt my dad will let me miss school to buy tickets.

wait what was the question you asked? about debit cards?

Guest ohhlalakelly

I don't think i'm going this year. May 9th? Hmm.. that's before my senior prom, so that's good. The only thing is now I know for sure DBSK isn't going to be there. It's not like they're going 2 years in a row anyway, but still... it was fun to wait up for that list to see if they were going to be on there. May 9th is basically May 10th in Japan, they have a concert on both days.

♥ Saturday, May 9th at 6:30pm in Saitama Super Arena

♥ Sunday, May 10th at 4:00pm in Saitama Super Arena

yup. their 4th live tour. sadsadsad. D: Oh well, at least I saw them last year. hahaha (not satisfied tho). Hopefully i'll be able to buy tickets to one of their tour concerts since I will be on vacation there. hehehehehe. >=]

anyway................

i have a good feeling SHINee's going to be there. I want to see them, but I still wouldn't by tickets. =X

Guest 5613love

If someone here lives in SoCal and is willing to buy an extra Pool Circle or Garden Box ticket for me (I have no access to credit card T_T), and I can meet up with them to get the ticket/exchange money, please please please PM me! I will be grateful forever =)

i want two garden box seats.. so i will need two people also to buy the box with me.. because a box is four people.

will there be a seperate thread for figuring out ticket stuff like this? bc i think there was one soompi

i want two garden box seats.. so i will need two people also to buy the box with me.. because a box is four people.

will there be a seperate thread for figuring out ticket stuff like this? bc i think there was one soompi

Me and 3 friends need to people to buy a garden box so I'd be willing to buy the box with you~

Guest __OOO--SMiLE

HMM, i like how everyone is planning around May 9th....a NON-OFFICIAL DATE. Don't get your hopes ups for that date.

if Khype is taking this long to make a page for 2009, doesn't it seem like the date would be later? AH, i'm rooting for May 23 or later.

Guest oh`retro

I called Korean Times this afternoon to ask for the date.

The lady picked up in Korean, but I don't know Korean so I was like "Do you speak English?"

And she changes to English (not good though) & I asked her when it was.

She just repeated "Not yet...not yet..." over & over.

So I was like "Err...okay...are we able to reserve seats?"

And she goes "What? Hollywood Bowl? Not yet, not yet!"

Then she transferred me to some answering machine so I hung up.

LOL, it was the worst!

Guest 5613love

Me and 3 friends need to people to buy a garden box so I'd be willing to buy the box with you~

i need two garden box seats.. and sounds like you need four? and four is already a box, isn't it?

what is the difference between 6 people and 4 people boxes?

bc if you need four and i need two we could get a 6 seat one (:

Guest LuLu93Potato

i need two garden box seats.. and sounds like you need four? and four is already a box, isn't it?

what is the difference between 6 people and 4 people boxes?

bc if you need four and i need two we could get a 6 seat one (:

ah well my friend and i are considering garden box seats but it is still to be determined....

Guest oubliette

4 seats per box, I believe. :] Is there going to be a separate thread for figuring out this stuff/sharing boxes/etc, or do we just do it here? :\

Also, any word on whether reservations will be possible - or whether it will be like last year? T_T

Guest 5613love

I am also in need of 2 garden box seats~!

And I was also wondering exactly how many seats there are per box? :unsure:

they are sold in groups of 4 or 6. i need two also!

i think last year there was a seperate thread for tickets.. but i guess they wont open it until the dates are confimed&etc

Guest love*beat

they are sold in groups of 4 or 6. i need two also!

i think last year there was a seperate thread for tickets.. but i guess they wont open it until the dates are confimed&etc

^ Do you want to negotiate? XD

My friend & I are fine with any section of the garden seats. (:

And I hope they release more news soon! :o Hope SHINee will come~<3

Guest oubliette

Haha...I'm definitely willing to buy the box with you your friends - but we'd need one other person too. I see that you live in CA which is PERFECT for me also because I don't want to have to wait to pick up the tickets until the day of HB :\ rawr.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Man the tickets are like super expensive!!!! Arghhhh~~!!! LOL!!!

Why can't they just tell us exactly when the tickets are going on sale? I mean, is it that hard? lol

Ohhhhhhh and does anyone know if SS501 will be going or not?? :D

Not for sure, but like, will they possibily be there?

Guest a_dreamer143

Man the tickets are like super expensive!!!! Arghhhh~~!!! LOL!!!

Why can't they just tell us exactly when the tickets are going on sale? I mean, is it that hard? lol

Ohhhhhhh and does anyone know if SS501 will be going or not?? :D

Not for sure, but like, will they possibily be there?

yup! pool seats might be 225 in my guess since i realized the cost kept goin up by 25 LOL

im hoping for ss501 to come ^_^

wait..they are they going let us know ahead of time when exactly the tickets go on sale right?i mean..they would at least give us some time?like maybe a week before the presale or sumthin?haha am i making sense? xD

Guest Firetails

yup! pool seats might be 225 in my guess since i realized the cost kept goin up by 25 LOL

im hoping for ss501 to come ^_^

wait..they are they going let us know ahead of time when exactly the tickets go on sale right?i mean..they would at least give us some time?like maybe a week before the presale or sumthin?haha am i making sense? xD

Yeah, I'd think they'd give us some time. Isn't that what they've been doing for the last few years? People have to know ahead of time when to buy tickets the earliest.

I'd LOVE if SS501 went. I just got into their music recently and I'm totally loving it. I hope lots of great artists show up. :)

Archived