Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Hi JJM fans.  My first time visiting your thread and posting too, but I wanted to join queue of Eundongers to say JJM performance in MLED is one of my top fave of all kdramas.  I completely understand why you all love him!  I will definitely support his next projects.  Annyeong...

• Like 7

Hi JJM fans.  My first time visiting your thread and posting too, but I wanted to join queue of Eundongers to say JJM performance in MLED is one of my top fave of all kdramas.  I completely understand why you all love him!  I will definitely support his next projects.  Annyeong...

:P That's great. Let's wait for his next project.

• Like 5

6 More actors over 40 who are splendid like well-aged fine wine

1. Joo Jin Mo (age 40) - He is definitely an exceptional fine wine that is worth a taste. I first noticed him in the cute movie 200 Pounds Beauty. In My Love Eun Dong, he touches our hearts playing a lonely man whose first love stayed in his heart and urges him to find her again.

http://www.dramafever.com/zh-cn/news/6-more-over-40-guys-who-are-splendid-like-well-aged-fine-wine/

• Like 6

Hello, it's nice to be back home :P My Love Eun Dong was a blast, ok despite the ending... I still think MLE showcased his talent more.. and just prove he is such a great dramatic actor.. Ok now let's look forward to his next project!  This guessing game is the fun part, lol... 

Wow JJM is no. 1 in that article.. It's true that life begins at 40 and men grow hotter at 40... :P

Lol at this comment, I love it when guys admire him and are fanboying over him. His fanbase isn't limited to girls only, lol...

robrodgo

7 hours ago

I developed a man crush on Joo Jin Mo after watching Empress Ki. He was so bad richard simmons in that drama. Too bad DramaFever doesn't have it, it's such a great drama.

• Like 5

Guest meelis

WOW, great, I'm so happy to see new friends here, WELCOME! I hope you'll come by often. As @jei_em said, it's always fun to be a JJM fan, especially in between projects. :lol:

I checked back and I think we don't have these pics here:

C45W6Y.jpgFMpumR.jpgEx2agJ.jpg

@meelis You made me laugh hard you know!

:D:lol::lol::P

I still can't believe the drama just ends. Do you girls @meelis @salijoo @QuercusL  remember those period of time we were confirmed by JJM that he would have a new drama in early summer. We worked hard to guess which drama it is and we kept eyes on those public broadcasts and finally found it was not MP... Those feelings we knew it was My Love Eun Dong on JTBC... That experience is like a dream, isn't it?

I am glad he has chosen a right project which he can fully show his talent as an actor. Keep fighting! I am spoiled by these eight weeks and can not adopt myself in his ninja mode lol.

Edited by lucy13880
  • Like 4

MLE OST 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6TconByBp4

Link Download : http://adf.ly/1L6yX3

01.사랑하는 은동아 (오프닝타이틀) - MLED (intro)
02. 내맘이 그래요 - My Heart Is That Way (Kim Tae Hyun) 00:55
03. 보인다. 들린다 - I See You, I Hear You (Han Hee Joon) 04:34
04. Back In The Days - Back In The Days (Lee Won Suk) 09:00
05. 널 그리다 - Envision You (Jang Woo Ram) 12:31
06. 사랑이 시작되다 -Love Started 17:05
07. 처음 너를 본 순간 - The First Moment I Saw You 21:00
08. 기다림 - Waiting 24:10
09. 은동이와 동화책 - Eun Dong And Story Book 27:20
10. 약속 - Appointment 30:34
11. 호기심 - Curiosity 33:06
12. 운동화 - Sports Shoes 35:05
13. 순수한 사랑 - Pure Love 37:04
14. 세상에서 가장 따뜻한 - Warmest In The World 40:05
15. 웃어요 - Smile 42:12
16. 잃어버린 시간 - In Search Of Lost Time 43:19
17. 고백 (Narration 주진모) - Confession: Narration (Joo Jin Mo) 47:18

• Like 3

Guest meelis

LOL, @lucy13880, how can I forget? It was so fun speculating.:lol:  Yes, I agree, he made the best choice this time with MLE, still can't believe it happened, it DID showcase all his talents, maybe except his potential as a villain. So my wish for his next project would be him playing a villain, but a real one, cold, cruel and ruthless.:)  Although it's more probable if the project is a movie, if it's a drama, I doubt. (but he kinda hinted that his next work is again a challenge and his role would be different, no?)

And please, for at least three projects to come, no crying. He cried or teared up so many times in MLE, not so sure, but maybe there wasn't even a single episode in which he didn't, so that's my other wish - NO CRYING.:)

It occurs to me it is not a coindence JJM mentioned the 2001 movie Wanee and Junah as his favorite love project in the Japanese fanmeeting in this March (the time he has confirmed he will act in My Love Eun Dong). Wanee and Junah is a simplified EunDongahhh!

CKktIUWUAAAeLAt.jpg

They share similar plot, the same ending. JJM played a writer who loved Wanee at his first sight in 7 years old.

Look at Wanee and Junah ending

CKktNh4UsAEG1I8.jpg

CKktLgHUMAACM_b.jpg

And what's the most important, JJM put himself in playing both the characters! The two stories all begin in Chuncheon.

嵌入图像的永久链接

• Like 2

Guest Chrrriiistinee

Hello JJM fans! Im Chris who's also a fan of JJM, this is my first time posting and joining Soompi. Im kind of a "quiet" fan who gives support quietly, I decided however to join Soompi and have some fun with all the JJM fans to get to know more about JJM! My first impression of JJM was in 200 pounds beauty and i was only 10 years old back then! 200 pounds beauty was my first Korean Movie and I loved him n Kim ah joong. Till then, I was fallen for his character (WangYoo) in Empress Ki again. I was impressed by his top notch voice acting and eyes acting. Hah, I did not realise he was the one in 200 pounds beauty (bcos i was too young back then) and I have no idea that i would love him again after many years. His deep voice attracted me at first because I'm a fan of an American voice actor Troy Baker, their voice are very similar. Since im busy studying at Uni I'll try to be active and share all the info. about JJM with you guys! Oh! I'm very happy to help with translations too and i know 4 languages (Mandarin, Cantonese, Malays and English)! My first post seems too long :P. I wanna thanks everyone who shares everything about JJM, especially salijoo, Applepaipai, Quercus L and Jei Em Park who give me updates at Twitter and Facebook. Nice to meet you all and cant wait to talk to you guys! 

P/S: I miss MLE already :/

WOW @Chrrriiistinee welcome join us! It's sweet you join soompi because of JJM :wub: Feel free to share your feelings and raise questions about JJM. And it's also great you are willing to do the translation. We have many C-fans and I think you can help us in the future to translate some news and interviews from Chinese to English. :P

Well MLED ends both JJM and us can take a break. @QuercusL is tending to find JJM in fishing website now lol.

• Like 3

Guest Chrrriiistinee
Thank you for your warm welcome ! :wub: Haha JJM is now probably fishing somewhere alone, play golf or baseball with his bros. Seems like he has a new project incoming, i hope its true so that we don't have to wait that long! :vicx:

Guest Chrrriiistinee

Hidden Content 

lol it will be fun if we start a bet when we see him next time what he is doing, fishing? playing golf or at some restaurant?

Lol, sweet one. I bet he would probably go  fishing once at Chuncheon bcos he loves it :wub:

Hello JJM fans! Thanks for all your updates on this awesome man. I'm sad I only began to like him recently.

After the drama ends, I want to see JJM in Writer Noh (Hee Kyung)'s drama so badly. Then I realised he already worked with her. lol  Looking forward to his next project. But right now, hope he's having a nice rest. 

• Like 5

Hello JJM fans! Thanks for all your updates on this awesome man. I'm sad I only began to like him recently.

After the drama ends, I want to see JJM in Writer Noh (Hee Kyung)'s drama so badly. Then I realised he already worked with her. lol  Looking forward to his next project. But right now, hope he's having a nice rest. 

:wub: Welcome to visit the thread. 

So what's the drama JJM had worked with the writer Noh (Hee Kyung)? Sorry I am not familiar with Kdarma writers.

• Like 3

Guest Chrrriiistinee

:wub: Welcome to visit the thread. 

So what's the drama JJM had worked with the writer Noh (Hee Kyung)? Sorry I am not familiar with Kdarma writers.

I believe the drama was Sad Temptation? ^_^