Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina~~~
Thank you for sharing!  I enjoyed watching the interactions between the King and Queen.  No doubt, the Queen is very special to the King.  He is treating her with respect.  Sometimes, he is more like a loving brother. 
It is why the betrayal is so difficult for the King.  He was betrayed by two people whom he loved most in the world.  

Guest lyzamellark

was watching Fashion 70's gag reel, JJM is the sweetest thing!!! so adorable!! how can he be so manly and so cute at the same  time?!! I can't seem to have enough of him

Guest anjshin

@icab4rc4: hello chinggu,. :) JJM oppa don't have an instagram account, re: twitter, I think it's not active anymore. In short he is a private person. :)

Guest lyzamellark

I wish he knew just exactly how much his fans love him. i wish he could know how many fans he gained after playing Wang Yu

Guest lorac

lyzamellark said: was watching Fashion 70's gag reel, JJM is the sweetest thing!!! so adorable!! how can he be so manly and so cute at the same  time?!! I can't seem to have enough of him

Guest lyzamellark

lorac said: My dear, you cannot say you watched a gag reel and not post the link. And ... Ding Lin, do you have a link for the A Frozen Flower" BTS or is is just the picture?

Guest Ding Lin

SOS  SOS~~~
After watching "A Frozen Flower", I am feeling like I am totally drunk by the King's Charisma!!!  JJM is amazingly wonderul in AFF!!!  My heart was aching for him!!   I think I need an AA program for the King!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~  :((   
PS1: I do not know if we have posters who are younger than 18.  If so, it is not recommended for young viewers.  

PS2: I could not find the link to BTS. I will try to find the link again :)!

Guest lorac

lyzamellark said:
lorac said: My dear, you cannot say you watched a gag reel and not post the link. And ... Ding Lin, do you have a link for the A Frozen Flower" BTS or is is just the picture?

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: thanks for sharing the vid my dear. It was my first time to see that clip., it's his costume from the turk border scene no? :D:)

Guest Ding Lin

I just realized that there is a Baidu "A Frozen Flower" forum.

The forum is still active. It amazes to me that people still actively discuss a 6 year old movie!!! Somehow, Chinese seem to like this movie a lot. 

10325285_254451278074425_371387578629328

Guest ElizabethA

Hi everybody in HJW/facebook Page there in three post-topics that are very interesting one is HB & HJW-WY/JJM & SN/HJW kissing and its says this ( Can't help but comparing)the other is HB & HJW JCW & HJW kissing, The other is secret garden HB & HJW & Empress Ki JCW & HJW screen scene; And there is another topic talking about HB he said that HJW is her ideal Woman or something like that go se and don't forget to " like" to topic about WY?JJM & SN/HJW kiss and post a comment.           Thank you ,need to have somebody checking others web sites for this kind of things if we don't support our favor Star,than woh will?:D:)>-

Guest Ding Lin

Do you have the links? I do not think you are talking about the official FB page of HJW (and I think all messages referring to actors' personal lives may be deleted in their official page).  
ElizabethA said: Hi everybody in HJW/facebook Page there in three post-topics that are very interesting one is HB & HJW-WY/JJM & SN/HJW kissing and its says this ( Can't help but comparing)the other is HB & HJW JCW & HJW kissing, The other is secret garden HB & HJW & Empress Ki JCW & HJW screen scene; And there is another topic talking about HB he said that HJW is her ideal Woman or something like that go se and don't forget to " like" to topic about WY?JJM & SN/HJW kiss and post a comment.           Thank you ,need to have somebody checking others web sites for this kind of things if we don't support our favor Star,than woh will?:D:)>-

Guest lorac

If he follows a typical pattern it will be a while before we see or hear anything from the man. It's a pity, but that's life.