Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest mickey002

sarah.lina said: @mickey002 and @anjshin : 200 lbs beauty was my first JJM movie but also one of my first korean movie, i think it was back in 2008... then i watched a Frozen Flower... i will not lie, i watched it only for Jo In Sung, but i ended up being in love with JJM's character and his acting (that's a thing because i don't like gay movies at all) and that moment (2009) Dream was starting being broadcast, i wanted to watch it but the eng subs were nowhere to be found, so i gave up.

About Empress Ki, when i heard that these writers would make a new drama, not lying, i was already sold, then i heard that Ha Ji Won took the role... i was like ok, ok [fearing about the male mainlead, please be someone on HJW's level] and then *BAAM* Joo Jin Mo was cast, i didn't even care about the other casting HJW and JJM in a drama together was already epic, sighh that i couldn't see them together a lot...

@Ding Lin : why everyone voices are ok, but JJM's one is always a big no no? [-X

Guest lorac

The front page is well done. Fitting for a man of Ju Jin Mo's calibre. Thank you Ding Lin and sarah.lina for doing such excellent work.

Guest Ding Lin

Who do you like to see pairing with JJM in his new projects?  
I guess I do not have preference since I do know too many Korean actresses and I am sure JJM will be great with anyone. 
The ONLY exception is see is HJW and JJM!!!!!!!!  Those two are my favorite actors.  I am dying to see them working together again.   EK really does not count!  However, I guess it is too much to hope. Sigh!! 

Guest fated1430293719

Who do you like to see pairing with JJM in his new projects?

I'd love t c him again w HJW n if not then perhaps Kim Tae Hee!!

@sarah.lina I for one share ur "weird" taste :P:p.. bloody WY is bloody HOT

:x

Guest anjshin

@stclaus: I love your concept dear, JJM as a vampire would be great for him :x I can't imagine how gorgeous he will be in that character. ;;)

mickey002 said: @sarah.lina: Ahhh, what a coincidence, I watched Frozen Flower because of Jo In Sung too (after watching That winter the wind blows). I noticed JJM acting but didn't care that much since it was a gay movie  :D. Once my friend told me about 200 lbs beauty, I watched it right away and I realized the main lead was the same in Frozen Flower. 

Guest anjshin

@willenette: Thanks for the information regarding A Frozen Flower, noted. And about 200 lbs. beauty, very well said. :D

mean while... lets have some JJM with LBY @ QOTG: :D

9vs2.jpg
photo29489.jpg
liilas_1354221477353.jpg
20070604_QueenOfGame05.jpg
A5760691-1.jpg
photo29433.jpg
credits to the owners

Guest deokmaneu

anjshin said: @deokmaneu: GREAT dear, 200 lbs. beauty is my favorite romcom movie of JJM, and you hit it right, he is so handsome there with the cute story ahead is perfect package to entertain yourself. I suggest GABI/Russian Coffee, he is damn hotter there. :D :\"> :x Or if your heart is strong have a try of A frozen flower, the story has a great depth and he seriously stole the show. :D edited: you can watch it here: jjm dance dance :D http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E9s2FB428Z4

Guest lorac

An angelic image of Ju Jin Mo was posted on the Joo Jin Mo Viet Nam page in facebook. Not sure how to post images from facebook links so it anyone else can, please do. The image is beautiful and takes away the sting of Wang Yu's death.
https://www.facebook.com/joo.jin.moo.vn.fanpage

Guest lorac

Thank you, Ding Lin... feel all better now.  :)
BTW, did you post from fb or download the image and then upload to here?

@Ding Lin : Ohhhhhhhh that pic.... that's a little disturbing if you ask me X_X

Is that an old or new pic?... because it was just posted in JJM DC Gall, his face and his hair seemed like this photo has been taken recently...

tumblr_n51i8wWnVz1sq7hzoo9_r1_1280.jpg

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina~
Ha! Ha!  That image was posted at the FB page of  Joo Jin Mo's Viet Nam (Lorac mentioned).