Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

I wonder if you gals like "sad temptation".  I think it was JJM's first TV drama, wasn't it?  Thanks!

Yun Young-Hyeon said something about Joo Jin Mo,
@Ding Lin, if you have the translation ;)

tumblr_n4yvh9ab5T1sq7hzoo6_r1_1280.jpg

윤용현 "주진모, 추운날 야외촬영에 핫팩만 20개 붙였다" (세바퀴)

[티브이데일리 오수정 기자] '세바퀴' 윤용현이 주진모의 촬영 현장 모습을 언급했다.

3일 밤 방송된 MBC 예능프로그램 '세상을 바꾸는 퀴즈- 세바퀴'는 최근 종영한 드라마 '기황후' 특집으로 배우 이재용 김명국 차광수 윤용현을 비롯해 에이핑크 은지-보미, AOA 민아, 타이니지 도희 등이 출연했다.

이날 윤용현은 유독 추운 날 야외촬영이 많았던 '기황후' 촬영현장 에피소드를 전했다. 윤용현은 추운날 유용한 핫팩을 언급하며 "주진모 씨 같은 경우에는 핫팩만 20개를 붙였다"고 말했다.

이어 "
그런데 나는 단전에 하나, 등에 하나 불였다. 두 개 이상 안 붙였다. 핫팩을 많이 붙이면 땀이 났다가 식었다를 반복하게 된다. 그러면 감기에 걸리기 십상이다"고 추운 촬영을 견디는 방법을 전했다.

[티브이데일리 오수정 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=MBC 방송화면 캡처]

Guest fated1430293719

I wonder if you gals like "sad temptation".  I think it was JJM's first TV drama, wasn't it?  Thanks!

Ii didnt see it but i know that it was his first drama!

@fated  @Ding Lin  I saw some photos and video clips of sad temptation on baidu. He looks so young and handsome :\"> but I can tell he gave a good performance there too as he was already acting through his eyes. I think there is some melancholy feel to this drama based on his character but I don't know what the ending is like. But as long as there were lotsa screen time of him I don't mind investing my time on this drama. I want to watch young JJM act. There is another movie of him called Dance Dance (1999) that I want to watch too. I have seen him act and listened to him sing, now I would love to watch him dance too :)) But like sad temptation, these are old drama and movie, can i catch them online? I don't think I can buy any of the DVD from here. Currently, I am watching his Dream drama (ep 7 now) and I am loving it so far. He looks so awesome in this film ;;):D

Guest Ding Lin

OMG!!!! JJM in "Dance Dance"~~
He is such a good dancer!!!!
http://v.ku6.com/show/5MM8uVDNwrxqJqDr.html

Guest deokmaneu

Watch 200 lbd beauty last night, no doubt he is really handsome... Can he reslly dance, i wish to see it too. And how come i he does not have picture with Jiwon in the ek party?

Guest lorac

Hope this brings a smile to you faces. Love his quirky poses. From Movie Week #123, 2004 (original image from one of the Biadu websites).
bubble-gum_zps8c393f69.jpg

Guest anjshin

@lorac and @sarah.lina: thank you very much ladies for sharing those cute pictures of Jin Mo oppa, it helped relived the day without any news from him. :\"> :D ;;)

Guest deokmaneu

I just watched 200 lbs.beauty and he was so handsome... I like the movie a lot and iam looking for his other films. Please help me, i can't view the pictures

Guest anjshin

@deokmaneu: GREAT dear, 200 lbs. beauty is my favorite romcom movie of JJM, and you hit it right, he is so handsome there with the cute story ahead is perfect package to entertain yourself. I suggest GABI/Russian Coffee, he is damn hotter there. :D :\"> :x

Or if your heart is strong have a try of A frozen flower, the story has a great depth and he seriously stole the show. :D

edited: you can watch it here: jjm dance dance :D

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E9s2FB428Z4

Guest Ding Lin

Hey! Gals,
Our dear Sarah.lina has contributed her excellent art work. The starter page has been updated. Please take a look and thank sarah.lina for her wonderful work!!!! :)