Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

On 12/23/2016 at 6:01 PM, meelis said:

Hi @jei_em, @willenette! Thank you for updating the thread, I had problems logging in during WWAS and haven't even tried since then until today. It's a pity, as there are so many photos, videos etc from WWAS to share. Otherwise, I admit I almost forgot about the drama itself already, it was so-so, not too bad, but nothing special either, and I fairly enjoyed it at least until ep. 14. In any case, it didn't have the same emotional impact on me as EK or even MLE.  (shame, but I'm yet to watch the whole eps. 15 and 16, I've only watched JJM's scenes so far:))

Anyway, the most important development is that he left Fantagio, good luck with Huayi Bros., hope they'll manage his career better. In the meantime, it was announced he politely rejected the offer to star in the KBS drama "Father is strange" due to 'schedule problems', so waiting for some news soon.:crazy:

Random photos that I like:

Reveal hidden contents

ig5YP8s.jpgiFSWLVi.jpg

Hi meelis, thanks for sharing the photos. I feel sorry for you that you had a problem logging in here then. I also experienced the same thing, too before, so, you're not really alone. There's news that JJM is dating the C-actress Zhang Li.  Ahhh...............a Chinese girl for JJM. Well, they look pretty and maybe match well, too. This woman is pretty. A representative from his management agency confirmed that Joo Jin Mo is in a relationship with Zhang Li. Chinese media outlets released photos of them on vacation together in Japan. I hope we could get to see this. In case this is really true, congratulations to the new couple!:lol:

• Like 1

February 16, 2017

Joo Jin-mo Admits to Relationship with Chinese Actress

2017021600945_0.jpg

Actor Joo Jin-mo admitted to dating Chinese actress Zhang Li on Wednesday after the news came out in China.

Chinese online video company iQiyi said that Joo and Zhang enjoyed a date in Japan and published videos of the two taking pictures and eating meals together.

After the news, Joo unveiled photos of him and Zhang on a date on his Weibo account.

Rumors about their relationship first surfaced in July last year, but they dismissed them at that time and said they were just good friends.

They appeared in the Chinese TV series "Honey, I'm Sorry" together.

credit : Chuson Ilbo
  • Like 1

Joo Jin-mo and Zhang Li in a relationship

photo820429.jpg

Actor Joo Jin-mo is dating Chinese actress Zhang Li. They met through work and when she came to Korea, Joo Jin-mo took care of her and they eventually developed into a relationship. Joo Jin-mo denied this fact at first, but footage of them together was posted and he admitted to it in the end. They were spotted in Sapporo, Japan.

The scandal broke out last year as well but their managements denied it.

Joo Jin-mo debuted in 1999 and Zhang Li debuted in 2011.

Source : www.seoul.co.kr/news/...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bibidep

Joo Jin Mo posted 2 new pictures of the view where he is on vacation with his girlfriend right now.  He also like his girlfriend Zhang Li picture and post ""I love you"" with 2 hearts in there.   Look like another couple will get marry soon.DABmixFXoAESu44.jpg

DABmhoVWsAQnR20.jpg

DACy3uBXYAAy0fr.jpg

Guest bibidep

Joo Jin Mo preview the script for the Bad Guys season 2 drama.

2017052501002175500156961_20170525095914

원본보기

[스포츠조선 이승미 기자]주진모가 '나쁜녀석들2' 출연을 제안 받았다.

25일 주진모의 소속사 화이브라더스 측은 스포츠조선에 "주진모가 OCN 오리지널 드라마 '나쁜녀석들2'의 출연을 제안받았다"며 "현재 논의중인 상태다. 아직 정해진 건 없다"고 말했다.

한편, 강력범죄를 저지른 이들을 모아 더 나쁜 악을 소탕하려 하는 강력계 형사와 나쁜 녀석들의 이야기를 그린 강렬한 장르 드라마 '나쁜 녀석들'은 지난 2014년 방송돼 당시 OCN 오리지널 드라마 최고 시청률(4.128%, 닐슨코리아 전국기준)을 기록한 바 있다. 김상중, 마동석, 박해진, 조동혁 등 배우들의 열연과 스피디한 전개에 힘입어 큰 인기를 끌었다.

'38사기동대' 연출과 대본을 맡은 한동화 감독과 한정훈 작가가 의기투합했으며 '터널' '듀얼' '구해줘' 이후 편성될 전망이다.

smlee0326@sportschosun.com

11 hours ago, bibidep said:

Joo Jin Mo preview the script for the Bad Guys season 2 drama.

원본보기

[스포츠조선 이승미 기자]주진모가 '나쁜녀석들2' 출연을 제안 받았다.

25일 주진모의 소속사 화이브라더스 측은 스포츠조선에 "주진모가 OCN 오리지널 드라마 '나쁜녀석들2'의 출연을 제안받았다"며 "현재 논의중인 상태다. 아직 정해진 건 없다"고 말했다.

한편, 강력범죄를 저지른 이들을 모아 더 나쁜 악을 소탕하려 하는 강력계 형사와 나쁜 녀석들의 이야기를 그린 강렬한 장르 드라마 '나쁜 녀석들'은 지난 2014년 방송돼 당시 OCN 오리지널 드라마 최고 시청률(4.128%, 닐슨코리아 전국기준)을 기록한 바 있다. 김상중, 마동석, 박해진, 조동혁 등 배우들의 열연과 스피디한 전개에 힘입어 큰 인기를 끌었다.

'38사기동대' 연출과 대본을 맡은 한동화 감독과 한정훈 작가가 의기투합했으며 '터널' '듀얼' '구해줘' 이후 편성될 전망이다.

smlee0326@sportschosun.com

Hi bibidep, thanks for sharing this good news. Finally..............there’s news about him to return in a dramaland with Kang Ha Neul. Damn, what a crazy line-up. Hmmm.......I actually love the cast so far. Yes – we could get to see him soon in the small screen. I like thrillers. I'm dying to see him in a thriller. I miss him! I enjoyed him in melodrama, “Beloved Eundong”. Joo Jin-mo is also pretty great in “Woman with a Suitcase”. He has sexy voice. His voice is so manly. I hope we won't be disappointed. Now, all we need is a good script. :lol:

• 1 month later...

News bites: July 1, 2017

ParkJoongHoon_KangHaneul_JooJinMo_UhmTae

Park Joong-hoon, Kang Haneul, Joo Jin-mo, Uhm Tae-gu

I hope these confirmations help lessen the sting that the second season will be a spinoff versus a continuation. Movie vet Park Joong-hoon, Kang Haneul, Joo Jin-mo (Woman With a Suitcase) and Uhm Tae-gu (Maids) will make up the impressive cast of Bad Guys: City of Evil (formerly Bad Guys: Age of Evil). The show will air after Duel, Rescue Me, and Black on OCN. [Osen]

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/news-bites-july-1-2017/

• 3 months later...

Season 2 Of “Bad Guys” Confirms Main Cast

OCN’s hit drama “Bad Guys” will be returning with an amazing cast!

It was confirmed on June 29 that Park Joong Hoon, Kang Ha Neul, Joo Jin Mo, and Uhm Tae Goo will be starring in the second season of the drama.

As previously mentioned, Park Joong Hoon’s character Woo Jae Moon is a prosecutor crying out for justice, and Kang Ha Neul will be playing the role of Noh Jin Pyung, a third-year prosecutor appointed to the same office as Woo Jae Moon.

The first season that aired back in 2014 was about a group of criminals teaming up with detectives to solve some cases.

“Bad Guys 2” is expected to air in the latter half of the year after the drama “Black.”

Source (1) / soompi news

[Photos] "Bad Guys Season 2" releases sexy stills of Ji Soo and Joo Jin-mo

"Bad Guys Season 2" likes to drop some intense promo material from the visciously impactful and short teaser to the hard, action-packed stills of the bad guys who will be making their way to the small screen in December.

"Bad Guys Season 2" (2017)

Directed by Han Dong-hwa

Written by Han Jeong-hoon

Network : OCN

With Park Joong-hoon, Kim Moo-yeol, Ji Soo, Joo Jin-mo, Yang Ik-june, Choi Gwi-hwa,...

Synopsis
A drama about a team of detectives who round up a team of bad guys to catch even worse ones.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2017/12

photo900833.jpg

photo900832.jpg

photo900829.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

53 minutes ago, meelis said:

I haven't visited in a while, shame on me.. 

Thank you for updating the thread, @willenette!

Here is JJM's character teaser in BG2:

Can't wait! :wub::wub:

Hi meelis, can't wait, too - for December..............I'm happy that we could get to see him on the screen soon. He needs to start acting again. :tongue:

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi meelis, can't wait, too - for December..............I'm happy that we could get to see him on the screen soon. He needs to start acting again. :tongue:

lol Indeed. He forgot he is an actor, so we almost forgot about him. But now he is back and I hope we will be back too.:)

More photos: 

nt6qZgC.jpg

Gpxsirq.jpg

yj4hy68.jpg

Spoiler

MBZ0sAe.jpg

mOHVVhn.jpg