[Pix]Golf Mike-Thai Junior

Guest Sakura77

I like Mike's crown necklace. And is that a Vivienne Westwood ring on his finger? :o

They are both cute in their own ways, so I can't really say one is better than the other...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ally&EunHyuk

N'Golf and N'Mike are way cute! But I'm still loving their older brother's more!!! Bank and Sand! Those guys were HOTT!

I think Golf is hotter than Mike...Mike looks too girly. I really want to see them with different hairstyles though. They've had the same hairstyle ever since they came out it seems like.

Guest wonbinlover

Golf and Mike are both cute but a little girly. I think their older brothers Sand and Bank are cuter since they look more manly.

Guest LIL_5tar_87

omg..they are so hot..im totally in love with them right now..i love all of their songs. They always look good. Too bad that Mike is younger than me, but they are both hot....love them so much..Kawaii

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

-OFF TOPIC-

If anyone wanted to see Bank and Sand, Golf and Mike's older bro's vdo's PM me and i'll send you the link :)

I do agree that Mike does look more girly! maybe cause he's younger......but out of all four bro's i like Bank most :)

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

everyone who requested to see P'Bank and P'Sand vdo...will have to wait a lil because i haven't had time to rip and upload them :) sooo no more request for now..and I'll send the link to those who've already asked :)

Guest Hiatus

its more pop-ish band lol so far I only like one song and it's Rueng lek kong ter I think so dont really remember... its a slow remember my mom was watching it on thai channel lol

Guest kate666

Moved from another thread, posted by hydest...

gallery35.jpg

gallery36.jpg

gallery6.jpg

gallery37.jpg

gallery38.jpg

gallery39.jpg

credit to here

Credit : hydest // soompi.com

Moved from another thread, posted by hydest

gf16ag.th.jpggf22lg.th.jpggf33hi.th.jpg

credit to hydest xDD

Archived