Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest angel2nyt

Thanks putriN again for the My Blueberry Nights pix.

I stumbled on the following at crystal -liuyifei.com/

Apparently, news.com.au/couriermail/ confused SHK with Chinese actress Crystal Liu Yi Fei.

What do you think about the western media confusing asian stars?

my take: is it really that hard to research?

they dont even look alike so how can they be the same person

Most Popular Stars of the 1st half of 2008

On the 15th, marketing research company Lee PR & Research Ltd announced the result of their popularity survey.

Period: 2008.03.25 ~ 03.31

Participants: 1404 people (13~65 years old) in 5 major cities nationwide

img-resized.png Reduced: 81% of original size [ 630 x 403 ] - Click to view full image823918513520526075.jpg

^ Most Popular Actor & Actress: Jang Dong-gun - Kim Tae-hee [image=chosun]

ACTOR

1. Jang Dong-gun (25.4%) {#1 since 2005}

2. Jo In-sung (19.2%)

3. Ahn Sung-ki (7.1%)

4. Kwon Sang-woo

5. Bae Yong-joon

6. Jung Joon-ho

7. Won Bin

8. Jung Woo-sung

9. Kang Dong-won

9. Choi Bool-am

ACTRESS

1. Kim Tae-hee (16%)

2. Jeon Ji-hyun (8.5%)

3. Choi Jin-shil (8.4%)

3. Kim Ha-neul (8.4%)

5. Lee Young-ae

6. Kim Hye-soo

7. Han Ji-min

8. Song Yoon-ah

9. Kim Hye-ja

10. Song Hye-Kyo

Source: ISPLUS 2008-04-15

---

Most Popular Stars of the 2nd half of 2007

1. Jang Dong-gun (20.4%)

2. Gong Yoo (13.6%)

3. Jo In-sung (8.6%)

4. Choi Soo-jong

5. Kwon Sang-woo

6. Ahn Sung-ki

7. Jung Il-woo

8. Jung Woo-sung

9. Lee Joon-ki

10. Bae Yong-joon

1. Jeon Ji-hyun (9.3%)

2. Lee Young-ae (9.1%)

3. Yoon Eun-hye (8.8%)

4. Kim Tae-hee

5. Jeon Do-yeon

6. Kim Hye-soo

7. Han Ga-in

8. Ha Hee-ra

9. Kim Ah-jung

10. Song Hye-kyo

20071002112047_bodyfile.jpg20071002112056_bodyfile.jpg

credits to kdramafanusa

to tell you honestly, i dont care that she's the 10th placer in this list

because she has been in this type of list since what her autumn in my heart days?

and she wasnt even that active during these two periods

if you notice in these lists

most actresses have a drama or a movie released during these times

which means that unnie is really popular :)

Apparently, http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...023-7642,00.htm.

confused SHK with Chinese actress Crystal Liu Yi Fei.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5991387,00.jpg

What do you think about the western media confusing asian stars?

hi limmh !

i myself... thought they're uncredible reporter ! and too bad... is a lazy / stp**d ones... :fury: ...ooppsss... :vicx:

shouldn't they do a research first ?

and then check and cross check... b4 they write an article?.. and go to published?

---------------------

'''

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

she has such beautiful skin.

this has probably been asked before,

(but i couldnt find it)

what's her skin care regime?

ohh so many posts already! hehe

thank you for all the pics. yay new roem pics! stunning as usual!! =D

the ny ones too. seem like she likes the leather jacket a lot. hehe >_<

how could someone confused a chinese actress with shk? shk is not even chinese. haha O_o

Guest just4me

Where stars live...

1. Jo Yeong-nam, singer - Seoul, Cheongdam-dong

617 m2 (187 Pyeong), US$ 10 Millions

2. Kim Seung-woo & Kim Nam-joo, Rain, Song Hye-kyo - Seoul, Samseong-dong

320m2 (97 Pyeong), US$ 5~6 millions

3. Jang Dong-gun - Seoul, Jamwon-dong

440m2 (133 Pyeong), US$ 3,6 millions

source: News Thread

she has such beautiful skin.

this has probably been asked before,

(but i couldnt find it)

what's her skin care regime?

hello kdoliser hello.gif... welcome to this wonderful thread...

i think... somebody did post Hye-Kyo's daily basic skin care...

but that was quite sometime back... maybe more than a year ago...

if time permits... i try to search for for you :)

from shanda site - "Outside of work, she usually doesn't wear makeup because it makes her face feel heavy...

prefers to just put on and during summer, sun screen" :)

hope this helps you as a starter....

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...30C3CA.gif:wub:

@hyebaragi

I am so jealous of her lips.

thanks kim - wowww.......... sure everybody does feel that.......

that is one luscious and kissable lips she has :sweatingbullets:

Glad to see SHK has a ball with the celebrities at Bb; She looks comfy leaning on WKW in this pix!

He seems like a caring director :sweatingbullets: Wonder who will be his next superstar B)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t252/jc...20173f05dfe.jpg

jan - glad to see that... no need to worry then... he definitely will take care of her when she works with him :)

GRACIOUS!! MY DEAR ! R u referring to ME???? No No please!! I dont need those stuff.....hahahh!! Im only after her charm & beauty .....may be one day if she advertize for some Surfing board...I might consider. I guess i could convince my sisters & mum to buy it LOL!

Ben - you love surfing huh! the more you should buy the sunblock :lol:

after all, you need to maintain your "Alexander Lee Hom is a 'little more' better than me" look right ? :phew:

i know she's good at swimming, figure-skating and skiing...

not quite sure whether she surfs or not to be the endorser of such product...…

perhaps you want to volunteer to be her coach ?

i doubt you can be good at it... cos you'll probably be smittened and dumbstruck by her natural beauty smitten.gif haha

Guest SnowB_all

Is it logical to think that she is not going to renew her contract with Sidus since the news that she will choose the talent mgt company after her Sidus contract expires ? :sweatingbullets: I think if she wants to renew with Sidus, it will not be like that.

I do not know which company is good for her , however, I am sure that StarM :ph34r: is not a good choice, as they still have not produced the photobook !!!!

May be Hye Kyo could be her own boss, it seems that it is really not that hard for artist to set up his/her own company. She will then have more freedom to work or not to work and work on what kind of projects.

The world they live in, though I know nothing about the script, it sounds really interesting for Hyekyo to act as a PD. I often think it will be good for Hyekyo to act as roles like Doctor, police, fireman, solicitor...PD is not a bad choice. :rolleyes:

As for the male lead, I only have one preference R A I N...though it is not bad to be CTH if it is a light , comedian type of drama.

Long absence from this fun SongHyeKyo's forum makes me so confused. When I left, it was just Mr. HWNMNBMH... and it better be ssshhhh! Now, it's all out in the open. And more, more names too! Is Kyo offered a drama by PD Pyo Min So (FH PD), to act as a PD? Not bad at all. With so many admirers popping up, why not act as a PD? Let all those admirers come in as "cameo roles", and the end, let Sis Janice prediction come true ... "Let it Snow, Let it Rain, Let it Bi !"

What a drama, huh?

Guest Janie Simply

i can gather that... one of the virtues that SHKers must have is PATIENCE -_-

gosh... that's tough when it involves her :P

Aishee, I'm one of those who lack that virtue :tears: For those who don't have the patience to wait for Shanda's translation on the vod, here's a brief one for the time being :blush:

Hi, how are you? I am Hye Kyo, the new model for Laneige. Today I'm filming for the cf with different styles. It has been a joyful time doing the cf. There are two more scenes left to do and once it's done, that will be it for today. I really have a fun time. Laneige has been a well known cosmetic product in Korea. I wish many people in Asia would also love this brand. I will also do my best while working as the model for Laneige. Your love and support will be much appreciated, thank you!

credit:chingu GK

Aishee, I'm one of those who lack that virtue :tears: For those who don't have the patience to wait for Shanda's translation on the vod, here's a brief one for the time being :blush:

Hi, how are you? I am Hye Kyo, the new model for Laneige. Today I'm filming for the cf with different styles. It has been a joyful time doing the cf. There are two more scenes left to do and once it's done, that will be it for today. I really have a fun time. Laneige has been a well known cosmetic product in Korea. I wish many people in Asia would also love this brand. I will also do my best while working as the model for Laneige. Your love and support will be much appreciated, thank you!

Muack, muack, thanks Jan sis :w00t: .

I would def. love to support her to buy this product, everything for our girl, but it's just I don't know where to buy, we don't have this brand here :( .

I have been to diff. stores here looking for some products that she endorses but I only found Hazeline body foam but not

the shampoo.and I dont see any Laneige products .Oh well maybe its not available here.SHK we miss you so much so

please accept a drama project soon? Oh pretty,pretty pls...

Good morning , SHKers :D .

Still no news ? wonder what 's she doing now? hopefully we get good news about her upcomming project soon.

Isn't it "blooming Festival for Roem" today :unsure: ?

hi kim - yes it is :)

roempopup.jpg

she should be here celebrating with her fans huh :blink:

many thanks jan and chingu GK :)

sometime... it's good though to have an "impatient" SHKers...

it sure do benefit others :lol:

Guest IUPHIMHAN

I have been to diff. stores here looking for some products that she endorses but I only found Hazeline body foam but not

the shampoo.and I dont see any Laneige products .Oh well maybe its not available here.SHK we miss you so much so

please accept a drama project soon? Oh pretty,pretty pls...

Don't you look at the 2008 Drama Schedule thread? There is information about SHK's new drama:

20080314111203.349.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v20344412.html

Song Hye Gyo to return to the tv screen after 4 years as the female lead of KBS 'The world where they live' 그들이 사는 세상. The writer of this drama is Noh Hee Kyung and the PD is Pyo Min Soo.

200802040725171116_1.jpg

(sorry if it might be posted before)

^^^

hi IUPHIMHAN ... thanks for the news :)

yes... we sure knew about it and anxiously waiting for the outcome...

the recent... we understand that she gave a positive response to the project but NO confirmation yet ;)

Could you see what others see... fr. HK to NY :)

e0fcacd3b3bc7cd7a9ec%209adb.jpg

edit: not sure what'd happened to the above pix. If interested may refer to pg 873 post #17460 for the pix (that's exactly a year ago today) ;)

jan - you're very observant huh :lol:

how about this coincidence hairstyle :sweatingbullets::P

wb5-1.jpglaneige5-1.jpg

and this news... is purely coincidence huh... :ph34r:

Lee makes triumphant return to TV

SEOUL -Lee Byung-hun (second ref: Lee), one of the few Korean actors to be repped by a U.S. talent agency Endeavor will co-produce and star in one of the most expensive Korean TV series to date.

Lee, who stars in Paramount Pictures' upcoming "G.I. Joe," has pacted with Taewon Entertainment and Kang Je-Kyu Film to produce blockbuster TV Series "IRIS." Developed by "Taegugki" director Kang Je-kyu, the $22 million skein is co-scripted by writers at Kang Je-Kyu Film and Korea's top- script house A-Story.

-

-

@ News Thread

may i ask... is IRIS our dear girl English name... or is it her 1st fan site name :blink:

^^gosh, IRIS is her english name, isn't it :sweatingbullets: ? Amen!! what a coincidence dear. I almost forget her English name is Iris :sweatingbullets: .

For Wonbin and Hye Kyo hairstyle, hehehe, they both look so cute :tongue2:

putriN, so pretty siggy :D