Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@superflower91, did you read this??? better get ready with your camera and all back-ups that you'll need...and most importantly, as some of our chingus say, your bionic eyes...need to infiltrate and penetrate the ranks...Go, go, go...and :)] :-@

@freshspring @SusanC thanks for the warm welcome..and Hello to all Kyonatics here nice to meet you all..everyone is excited for the VIP premier tomorrow.. @sunflower91 is the eyes and ears of Kyonatics now busy as bee there in korea..this thread is busy as a bee too..thanks for the updates kyonatics..

Guest song4kim

guys,our correspondent from korea is nowhere to be found... :-S
@sunflower91, are you hiding in the backstage now?...:-?

Guest song4kim

The outpouring of support for the movie is very overwhelming!...
who knows,maybe the President of Korea and all her cabinet members will watch too!... ;))

Guest song4kim

Guys,it's gonna be a feast day tomorrow!!! \:D/
The "movie event of the year" has come!!! ^:)^
Thanks for the pics freshspring and Ngoc!!!

Guest Ririn Rini

haloo i am new member here and i really like song hye kyo :)
cann't wait for her movie MBL and for tommorow premier
i hope MBL make a big success, unnie Fighting!!! ;)

@. NOZAROC: I am from the southern part of the Phil..........from the U.S.......visiting family here in Mindanao....dual citizenship.......my admiration for Miss Song Hye Kyo have spread within my family......friends ...and students and faculty of the university. Hope to see you in Manila ! Praying for MPL to be a box office hit.