Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

One of my fave song is Chocolate by The 1975 i like it because of the beat & Matty is so damn hot kekeke so if hye kyo posted i want you by Marvine gay in her ig it doesnt necessary mean she's dedicating it to someone she prolly just like Marvine or the beat of the song you guys dont have to connect her ig post to her personal life remember she have a private instagram accnt.

• Like 4

just happy that SHK is quite diligent nowadays in updating her IG and of course we would love it , and with her latest IG post at first I was intrigued by the caption "I want you"  or she want to convey something thru this song but then since this is being viewed publicly  I  think she just loves the soothing rhythm and voice of Marvin Gaye that she just want this song to share with her fans that she love this kind of  genre not minding much the lyrics but im just curious what's her reaction in reading the comments on this IG post , hope she just shrug it off and knows how to deal with it! like all of you guys , I want her to be happy with someone that truly loves her more! 

early this year , ive seen some news in weibo regarding the new CF/Print ad  of SHK for SeeYoung Shampoo to be launched on March but when I checked out SeeYoung website they still post the same  old print ads of SHK until now, no new ads yet ???? hope they can have a new CF /photo ad soon!

n1.jpg

act20160101-0.jpg

act20160316-0.jpg

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

Song-Song couple? International celebrity name! Like this name:wub: Of course, supporting all SHK's costars but her Captain Yoo has the best beautiful smile!

Gummy Thanks Song-Song Couple from “Descendants of the Sun” During Her Concert

leejojoba March 27, 201Gummy Thanks Song-Song Couple from “Descendants of the Sun” During Her Concert

Singer Gummy relayed her gratitude to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo — also known as the Song-Song couple — for all the love received by her OST track “You Are My Everything.”

The last show of her concert tour “Feel the Voice” was held on March 26 atBlue Square Samsung Card Hall in Seoul. On this day, Gummy sang live the OST “You Are My Everything” from the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun.” She commented, “I had no idea this song would be so loved.”

As soon as the prelude to the OST started playing, the audience got on their feet and started screaming. Everyone was focused on Gummy’s voice. After she finished singing the song, she said, “I’m so grateful to the Song-Song couple. Also, I thank everyone for loving this song so much.” The audience applauded her for the performance as well as her comments.

Gummy’s national tour started on February 13 in the city of Seongnam. She has been touring around the country hitting major cities like Gwangju, Daegu, and Busan. She wrapped up her national tour in Seoul as she sang the song “You Are My Everything” live on stage for the first time. The audience went into a frenzy as soon as they heard her singing the song. Some commented that they felt a shock of electricity run through their body as soon as she started singing the first stanza.

Gummy put on quite a show performing different genres of music. She sang everything from dance music, rock, ballad, and R&B. She proved herself a veteran artist with thirteen years of stage experience with her fantastic singing talent and ability to communicate with the audience.

This marked the last concert of the tour, wrapping up two months of performances.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/27/gummy-thanks-song-song-couple-from-descendants-of-the-sun-during-her-concert/

She likes jazz, and I think all of the 3 music she posted on her IG maybe kind of easy listening genre. I also like this genre, and I enjoy songs like this when I'm in a good mood. So let's take her post as a sign that she is in a good mood recently. And as all of us can see from the candid or fantaken, she smiles a lot and look relax. I'm glad that she also share music she like in her IG. As her fans let's enjoy the music together with her. 

And even though the lyrics tell about the how the singer want a love from someone, but it's not a desperate love, hear the music, it's all about asking the person he love to love him back in a cheerful mood. 

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo Captures the Hearts of Viewers With “Descendants of the Sun”

Song Hye Kyo Captures the Hearts of Viewers With “Descendants of the Sun”

Actress Song Hye Kyo‘s “Descendants of the Sun” character, Kang Mo Yeon, is being recognized for her well-rounded characteristics. As a female lead with a strong work ethic, down-to-earth mindset, and straight-forward relationship style, she has captivated the hearts of viewers.

In preparation for the broadcast of its sixth episode, KBS2‘s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Descendants of the Sun” (written by Kim Eun Sook, Kim Won Seok; directed by Lee Eung Bok, Baek Sang Hoon; produced byDescendants of the Sun Cultural Industry Company, NEW) released still cuts of “angel-on-earth” Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) taking care of children in Uruk. Although she has enough of a practical perspective to believe that Gangnam start-ups are more applicable to the real-world than the Hippocratic Oath, the character also has a strong “doctor mentality” in saving lives and serving the community, as demonstrated by her taking a risk in operating on the chairperson of the Arab League.

The reason why the character of Kang Mo Yeon is garnering interest lies here as well. She loves her work and confidently expresses her values, instead of just following her romantic whims. While showing strong passion and top-class skills in the surgery room, the fact that she became a doctor because she “performed the best in mathematics out of Korean, English, and math” and says that her “courage lies in working as hard as she is paid” reveals a bit of her practical side.

She is assertive even in her romantic relationship with captain Yoo Si Jin (Song Joong Ki). Instead of depending on him and being swayed by emotions, Kang Mo Yeon is always honest about how she feels. She freely expresses her jealousy by telling Yoo Si Jin that his “choice in restaurants is very ‘masculine’” when he gives a glance to an attractive waitress and her sadness when she learns that Yoo Si Jin would be returning to Korea. While she is attracted to Yoo Si Jin as a man, Mo Yeon doesn’t hide her inner conflict regarding his dangerous occupation as well.

As a character clearly distinct from the sweet, Cinderella-type female individuals commonly seen on TV, the character of Kang Mo Yeon is receiving a lot of love from viewers with Song Hye Kyo successfully portraying the pride, confidence, and dignity of female leads through the role.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/song-hye-kyo-captures-the-hearts-of-viewers-with-descendants-of-the-sun/

Wow! I thought were going to wait until 4th of April before we see her.

Spoiler

12797736_1703638299906617_343989805_n.jp

On the mid-series press,

1st, I really like how they were dressed. It's very casual which added warmth to the event. I like how unnie killed her style. She is one of the millions who can rock the boot cut. Nowadays, i've never seen any korean actress who wear that kind of jeans because i'ts not in today but unnie gives justice to it together with a very simple top. She once again proved that she can WOW everyone with just simple outfit.

2nd, it's good idea that they were quite not showing too much closeness in front of camera as this is for their own good especially for Hye Kyo unnie because everything that she do is food for the media, but in contrast i like how they were comfortable backstage.

3rd, for joongki hyung, i think the reason why he did not talk too much about Hye Kyo unnie is the reason that he is protecting her, the lesser he talk, the lesser the burden on her. (Because we all know that her name alone is very big, i mean the biggest female celebrity from Korea). I really think that not too much talking about her is the only way he can protect her. And he respects her a lot. Oh sweet!!!

4th, and she is really kind and humble, she doesn't want to steal the limelight. She gives other people their time to shine. She's not boastful. This presscon attested her true self, a very kind woman.

photos:credit to the owner

• Like 16

Here we go again...crazy, jealous ladies creating stupid rumors about SHK...why would she have a crush on SJK??!  He looks like his younger brother!  He is a boy and clearly seems to be threatened by SHK.  She is in a peak of her career and all the Asian men have crush on her (see Chinese actors going gaga over her).  Her past boyfriends were LBH and HB (two of the best looking and most talented Korean actors working today...and she may or may not have had a thing with KDW (:))). 

SHK praises her male co-stars (she did the same for JIS) because she isn't threatened by their success. She is very successful and she knows it.  SJK was enjoying a mild success with the Innocent Man before he went to the military service.  But, he wasn't well known in Asia and was not one of the top Korean actors.  He is becoming one, thanks to the success of DOS.  I think he isn't talking about SHK because by talking about her, he believes his popularity will decrease somehow (it's justl my conjecture). 

As her fans, let's not even put her name with his.  She is clearly out of his league. He is better suited for someone younger, less popular, less sophisticated, someone like Moon Chae Won, or Uee, or someone like that...not our goddess. It's like pairing Angelina Jolie with Justin Bieber. Doesn't work folks...let's end this nonsense NOW. 

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

Long report, but must read, HOW drama DOTS=Song-Song couple...so..so popular....around the world!

Yes, WE=SHK' good fans in HERE...cheering ourself:D and still roll..move:w00t:

And, after April 14, eps. 16......., Descendant of the Sun Season 2 will be heard? :blink::blink:  Let's wait....., GOOD NEWS from DOTS Season 2:blink:

Descendants of the Sun: the Korean military romance sweeping Asia

By Tessa WongBBC News 27 March 2016

• From the sectionAsia

Screengrab of KBS' website for Korean drama Descendants of the Sun

Image copyrightKBS Image captionThe drama tells the story of thwarted love on the battlefield of a foreign land

Korean television dramas have always been popular across Asia, but the region may have hit peak K-drama fever with military romance Descendants of the Sun.

"This show satisfies all my fantasies," 35-year-old Beijing fan Ms Dai tells the BBC. "It reminds me of the feeling you have in a romantic relationship."

Seoul's latest offering chronicles the star-crossed relationship between a soldier and surgeon. It has won millions of fans across the region, but also caused alarm from some authorities.

Love is a battlefield

The 16-episode show began airing on South Korean television in February. It is also being simulcast online in China and streamed on other websites - not always legally - watched by South East Asian fans.

It has all the familiar ingredients of a K-drama: a convoluted plot, A-list actors and an exotic location - in this case Greece, standing in as the fictional war-torn Mediterranean country Uruk.

But one unique feature of Descendants of the Sun is its military setting - it is often not fate that gets in the way of the main characters' happiness, but the urgencies of war.

The show is mostly set in Uruk where a special forces captain played by Song Joong-ki juggles peacekeeping duties with wooing an army surgeon played by Song Hye-kyo - rather inconveniently, he often has to leave her at crucial moments to save lives or go on mysterious missions.

Screengrab of KBS' website for Korean drama Descendants of the Sun

Image copyrightKBS Image captionSong Joong-ki (left) and Song Hye-kyo (right) are two of South Korea's A-list actors

"The surgeon is a woman with a First World problem in a five-star package. She has a mystery man who is totally into her but who keeps leaving. Yet the drama also keeps reuniting them in airbrushed, beautified real-world circumstances," was how one Singaporean newspaper review summed up its premise.

The military theme has resonated because the armed forces play a big part in South Korean society, with the constant looming threat of war with the North, and where conscription is mandatory for male citizens.

An editorial carried by the Chinese Communist Party mouthpiece People's Daily praised it as "an excellent advertisement for conscription" showcasing South Korea's "national spirit" and "communitarian culture", and suggested China create a similar soap opera.

Screenshot of Facebook fan page for Descendants of the Sun

Image copyrightFacebook Image captionThe show has spawned several fan pages on Facebook, each with tens of thousands of followers

International appeal

At home, the drama has broken viewership records and won plaudits from even the likes of President Park Geun-hye, who said it could help spread South Korean culture and boost tourism.

What fans are saying

• "The military theme does not appear frequently in TV shows so combined with the romantic theme, this is not like other Korean soap operas," Ms Gao, 24, Beijing resident
  • "Unlike most Korean dramas which are about a rich guy who falls in love with a poor, golden-hearted girl, the story feels more like the love story of two evenly-matched adults." - Chen Yuanni, 32, Beijing resident
  • "(Song Joong-ki) is very good looking with a boyish look. In real life a captain must shoulder a lot of burden and would look older." - Prayuth Chan-ocha, prime minister of Thailand

The city of Taekbaek, where some of the filming took place, is now planning to rebuild the film set because of intense interest from tourists, reports the Korea Times.

But its main fan base lies overseas, particularly China, where so far it has been viewed more than 440 million times on popular video-streaming site iQiyi.com. China has strict rules on broadcasting foreign dramas, but relaxed them for Descendants of the Sun, whose production was reportedly partly funded by Chinese investors.

It was a move seen by some as a sign of warming relations with South Korea, though others have pointed out that one scene depicting a fight with North Korea - China's ally - was censored in the Chinese broadcast.

Even Thailand's Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha - an army general who took power in a military coup - is a fan, urging his countrymen last week to watch it as it promotes "patriotism, sacrifice, obeying orders and being a dutiful citizen".

The show has been sold to 27 countries including the UK and translated into 32 different languages, according to South Korea's Yonhap news agency.

Screenshot of Descendants of the Sun advertisement on Chinese streaming site iQiyi.com.

Image copyrightIQiyi Image captionDescendants of the Sun is one of the top shows on Chinese streaming site iQiyi

But fandom has its costs. There were panicky reports in Chinese media earlier this month of a woman who nearly went blind binge-watching the show and another drama, when her 18-hour marathon session triggered acute glaucoma.

Chinese authorities have warned of the dangers of watching Korean dramas, which it said could lead to marital trouble and criminal behaviour.

Screenshot of Chinese public security ministry's warning on Weibo on Korean dramas

Image copyrightWeibo Image captionChinese authorities issued an advisory on "the right way to watch Korean dramas" like Descendants of the Sun

Earlier this month, Chinese tabloids carried a bizarre story of a young man who was so jealous of his wife's obsession with Song Joong-ki that one night he drunkenly stormed into a photography studio and demanded that the shop owner take pictures to "make him look like Song". The owner eventually called the police.

China's public security ministry highlighted this incident in an advisory on its Weibo social media account two weeks ago.

"When chasing male or female stars, do not become too infatuated with them. Because sometimes your casual words could end up hurting those who really care for you," it said.

It also cautioned citizens against imitating the more melodramatic aspects of K-dramas, such as "forcibly kissing women" and slapping one another during lovers' tiffs.

"This sort of behaviour may seem romantic, but this kind of romance is not acceptable to everyone... it becomes wrong when you justify criminal behaviour as romance," it said.

In the latest episode, the show's protagonists temporarily put aside their romantic angst to fend off the twin threats of a villainous arms dealer and a viral disease spreading through the barracks.

Will love overcome all? Come 14 April, the day the finale will air, millions across Asia will be tuning in to find out.

Additional reporting by Wei Zhou, Zoe Chen and Lily Lee

27 minutes ago, oaklove said:

Here we go again...crazy, jealous ladies creating stupid rumors about SHK...why would she have a crush on SJK??!  He looks like his younger brother!  He is a boy and clearly seems to be threatened by SHK.  She is in a peak of her career and all the Asian men have crush on her (see Chinese actors going gaga over her).  Her past boyfriends were LBH and HB (two of the best looking and most talented Korean actors working today...and she may or may not have had a thing with KDW (:))). 

SHK praises her male co-stars (she did the same for JIS) because she isn't threatened by their success. She is very successful and she knows it.  SJK was enjoying a mild success with the Innocent Man before he went to the military service.  But, he wasn't well known in Asia and was not one of the top Korean actors.  He is becoming one, thanks to the success of DOS.  I think he isn't talking about SHK because by talking about her, he believes his popularity will decrease somehow (it's justl my conjecture). 

As her fans, let's not even put her name with his.  She is clearly out of his league. He is better suited for someone younger, less popular, less sophisticated, someone like Moon Chae Won, or Uee, or someone like that...not our goddess. It's like pairing Angelina Jolie with Justin Bieber. Doesn't work folks...let's end this nonsense NOW. 

I get where you're coming from, I get similarly frustrated with the non-stop bashing on SHK  by the fans of other celebrities. But, I don't see the need to blame SJK - nothing of his actions has at least to me merited placing the blame on him. In the future if he does do something, of course Kyonatics would stand by Kyo 10000%.

If he was threatened by her fame then he would never have had the courage to act opposite her, I'm sure he knows that she's been an A-listed actress for 15 years. But he's probably got his own personal reasons and feelings for how he approaches and behaves with her, there is definitely an affection from his side. If he didn't like her, he wouldn't have followed her to NYC. He might just be trying to be extra careful so that he doesn't say the wrong thing.

And, I agree. SHK is the Goddess - men would bow at her feet, haters can say what they want. The proof lies in the fact that male celebrities regardless of different nationalities are completely taken by her beauty - both inner and outer.

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

DOTS' Producer gave us the 'hint'(interview) of DOTS's END(eps. 16). We can guess but myself, 2 couple=marry:wub: Now another chance....guess..guess by Jin Woo's 'hint'(interview). 

Why not 'hint' from SHK but ok, congratulation DOTS Team, hard work:D

Jin Goo Tries to Remain Tight-Lipped About Ending of “Descendants of the Sun”

When the MC asks him if he can spill something about the ending of “Descendants of the Sun,” Jin Goo replies while chuckling, “I don’t think I can give you a hint. I can’t because I’m worried that I might spill everything, but I can tell you that the ending will be really satisfactory.”

Guest RoseS

Not us, HERE but SONG-SONG couple 's fans around the world're exciting about END of drama! What will be, Song-Song couplel?ebcid=ALh7CaQs2DrO-AkAcJswPQlk4UGUBqsV

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/270713/20160326/descendants-of-the-sun-korean-drama-licensing-ratings.htm

WIth only six episodes left, viewers are eager to see how the onscreen romance between leads Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo progresses.

Episode 8:

On thursday, after the unexpected recorded confession of Dr. Kang made everyone fell out of their seats. Ms. KES is such a genius one and made a remarkable plot. Really awesome! like no one guest it would happen. Like for the past few episodes, viewers and fans alike already wants to scold the beauty for not accepting the captain's love and dumped him 3X. (That scene made everyone restless for almost a week just waiting for episode 9). It's truly  remarkable scene as it's was made different in a very amazing way.

But thanks to beauty herself. She made a witty move to lessen the tension of waiting the next episode by posting this very funny image on her SNS. Such a smart woman...

Spoiler

song-hye-kyo-1.jpg

This is making me laugh everytime i see it! And the boosts? Daebak!

...this move from beauty made some fans do their own version of her unstoppable running!

• Like 4

Regarding SJK, not talking much about our kyo.. My own theory is that she is protecting her.. He is a good friend of JIS and remember that gossip during TWTWB days about her seducing him..JIS keeps praising SHK at that time. Maybe JIS advised SJK not to talk much about her to avoid these bad rumors. Unfortunately, in the knetz world, they are very bias to the male lead or maybe they have these hate against our kyo.. she always gets the hit.. Poor girl! I feel bad for her sometimes that she is not able to show who she really is (cheerful,etc) for fear of being misinterpreted (Attested by jin goo's statement). She is always very reserve, quite, not very sociable in this official events that we see. I am just glad that her other co stars tells us how she is behind the camera and All were good words for her. 

• Like 6

Joongkyo, I enjoy reading your posts! As a fan of SHK, I wouldn't want to see her thrown into the lion's den once again and be devoured!

That is why I like the way you analyze things and take all aspects of the matter into consideration prior to saying something publicly especially.

Please keep it up!  thumbup

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

DOTS(2016), SHK act 'jealous'..so naturally, like in Full House and Worlds Within. Love her acting in cute(she's still #1 Korean actress ) And admire her natural beautiful! She's beautiful @any angle

"The Queen is back"

Her ig followers were almost a million. Like in just a month it tripled in number. And her likes? before it only reaches to 30k but now most of her recent posts made more than 100ks. Daebak!

I love the way how she handle things. She doesn't want to publicize some of her events like that when she visited the art gallery in Hong Kong. But because she is Song Hye Kyo, of course the media and people always alert on her every move. (One example is the airport fashion going back to Seoul. She wore too simple outfit not to caught attention of everyone. But she is SHK she will always be followed, especially that she's always prefer low profile which made everyone more hungry of anything about her). Even at her simplest way, she will always followed and she will always on the heat.

And she is receiving too much love and praise from media, viewers, fans, and people from entertainment industry. She is beloved. And the best thing around the entertainment industry? they respect her a lot.

I also like the clarification made by her agency denying the rumor about her dating SJK. She needs it as the burden always on her shoulder. This always happens to her especially that she is considered the top bachelorette in Korea. And because of the beauty that she possessed. I said it before, that she is a modern "Helen of Troy--- WAS THIS THE FACED THAT LAUNCH'D A THOUSAND SHIPS (This verse is really for her).

And for that annoying sponsorship thing? Shame on those who wrote or published this article!!! People you are too insecure! You're dirty brain making some evil move to make her down.But sorry, our unnie is stronger than ever like she will never be shaken by your dirty moves. I think other celebrities fans was rude on her is because even if she's very simple, she's conservative (in her roles or in reality), she's low profile, her fame never went down. She remains on top. On the top of the top. Because there are more people who loves her than those pea size of people who hates her.

She is the actress who made most numbers of great dramas under her name. Full house is the greatest series out of Korea up to this time. She has 4 big dramas which made phenomenon throughout Asia and the rest of the World:

1st, Autumn in my Heart- a drama which started the so called Korean Wave (she was among those stars which made Asia go crazy and the reason why Korean pop culture is now well received around the world)

2nd, one phrase "FH is the number one and is the most successful K-drama in the globe". And fastened a title to her name "The Hallyu Queen". Period!

3rd, That Winter, the Wind Blows- A drama which showcased more of her talent. And made everyone forget about the other actress when it comes to praise and love (you know who i am referring to. hehehe. Ooops! Sorry but this is the truth.)

4th, the so called record breaking and is now the most successful one in the new era of K-drama.

And for the article about the 3 biggest actresses from Korea, i'm not bias (i also appreciates and respects the two) but sorry no one can beat Hye Kyo unnie. Eventhough, she doesn't into movies (but still great directors believe in her talent), but she is killing the rest. The most number of successful and biggest drama series, The most number of cover of the biggest magazines locally and internationally. An in-demand product endorser (come to think that she doesn't just accept and is carefully picking a truckfull load of offers). The King Midas according to media "like she has ability to turn everything she touched into gold." She is the most famous Korean female celebrity. Period!

Patiently waiting for her new activities and the next magazine cover (i think they will not release yet until DotS is finished. I guessed?) And of course the 6 remaining episodes. I don't know what will happen to me after the drama ended. Oh no! Don't want to think about it.

She is very kind. She is very supportive of her peers. Honestly she can stole the limelight, but she never did it and prefer others time to shine. She isn't boastful at any occasion, she is merely a giver. She is humble. Her heart is gold that is why she is blessed.

She is loved not because she is trying to be loved. She is loved because she is simply SONG HYE KYO.

• Like 20

Guest RoseS

DOTS' OST, waiting for full, Kim Junsu(he posted in IG and said, "..patient.."

DOTS, eps. 8, Junsu , cut, playing from Dr. Kang 's phone

Guest RoseS

-Very interesting video for SHK, TV Channel, one video but report all about her successful ...but must delete it because by YouTube then sometime, other video that we do not want to see....

Video: March 22, Proffesional's interviews who praise SHK(past videos), her dramas, movies, CFs...