Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Oh my goodness! It isn't a day yet after the news about Japan bought the rights, then another news about Hong Kong bought it too and is eager to bring the Song's to personally promote DotS is already blowing my mind.

Daebak! This us what i am saying before. Just news broke out and its airing is already on the 6th next month. Trully unbelievable.

And then said to be that the event is at 4th. So people of Hong Kong is now on the heat for this coming event.

OMG! Can't wait for this event. But i'm still hoping that before this we could see our dear unnie in any event. Missing her so much.

• Like 4

For naysayers, these dimwits will never stop harassing KYO! Seems to me that it is becoming their long term goal! Silly! smack

Just laugh it off, ladies!    notcaring They can't touch KYO, so they hide behind their computers and spectacles and whatnot!

Cowards! slappy

At this point in her career, knowing that these twits will never stop tormenting her with their dull-witted comments, 

these cowardly acts have become so petty that she would ignore and laugh about it!

Ata girl, KYO! Image result for laughing emoji

We will laugh out loud with you, KYO!  yaysmiles

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

Congratulation DOTS, specially actress Song Hye Kyo(famous star), bring to DOTS' successful for 'early filming':D

How South Korean Drama 'Descendants Of The Sun' Used Early Filming To Become An International Sensation

BY JESSE L. / MAR 10, 2016 05:00 PM EST 

(film poster for "Descendants Of The Sun")
The practice of "early filming," or shooting sequences ahead of the rigorous production schedule all South Korean television shows are forced to follow, is highly uncommon in the genre.

However, that might be about to change following the blockbuster success of the television show "Descendants Of The Sun," a program that reportedly relied heavy on early filming to achieve its ambitious scale. Wednesday's episode of "Descendants Of The Sun" received nearly a third of viewers in its 10 p.m. slot according to Nielsen Korea. It has also racked up more than 120 million views on the Chinese online video platform IQiyi.

"There were early filmed dramas before us, but they were largely made before they secured a broadcasting time and were weak on casting, lacking star actors and actresses," the show's producer Bae Kyung Soo told the Korea Times on Sunday.

South Korean culture critic Bang Yeon Ju worries that Chinese investors, like those from IQiyi who reportedly paid the Korean Broadcasting System, (the network that produces "Descendants Of The Sun") more than $250,000 per episode for the streaming rights, will lose interest and leave the entire South Korean film, TV and music business in shambles.

"The Chinese money that flew to the local real estate market in the past has headed to the drama and entertainment industry," Bang said.

"Early filming is great in that it improves working conditions for actors and actresses as well as quality of the drama. But, the money could dissipate in two or three years."

She also worried about the influence of Chinese tastes hijacking the distinct nature of Hallyu culture.

"If producers make dramas, being too conscious of Chinese viewers catering to their tastes, we could lose the uniqueness of our content," she said.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/20179/20160310/descendants-of-the-sun.htm

Hey guys.  I'm decided to post here. :D  I've always been a big fan of Song Hye Kyo's, but the drama has brought out the super fan in me.  I love MY the most in the drama and seriously adore SHK's performance in the drama. 

I loved the article that was posted about how important she is to DoTS, and how she allows SJK to shine by supporting him.  It's so true and some people are seriously underestimating her, which has been bothering me.  But I'm also seeing a lot of love for her, so that's good.   Anyway, I can't wait to see the two in HK and the press con that is coming up.  Seems like she's going all out promoting the drama.

• Like 13

Guest RoseS

own though: 'couple bracelets', for DOTS' screen couple Dr. Kang&Captain Yoo. 

GOSSIP

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's 'couple bracelets' grab attention

By alim17    30 minutes agosong-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1457975747_a

Singapore, 
Falling in love with Descendants of the Sun OST!
Zhen Zhen | On March 12, 2016
Episode 6 of the latest hit Korean drama Descendants of the Sun (DOTS) has just aired in Korea, but the drama has already been taking over many Asian countries by storm! Besides the exciting and romantic storyline and the charming lead characters, the drama’s original soundtracks (OST) are also very well-loved – ruling the Korean music charts within a day of each song’s release. Melon chart real-time ranking – all released tracks within top 5! After watching DOTS, it is hard to not get hooked onto the drama OST, especially when the songs are played during Kang Mo Yeon’s (Song Hye Kyo) and Yoo Si Jin’s (Song Joong Ki) interaction scenes.  
OST Part 1: Yoon Mirae – Always (video)   
OST Part 2: EXO’s Chen and Punch – Everytime (video)  
OST Part 3: Davichi – This Love (이 사랑) (video)  
OST Part 4: Gummy – You Are My Everything (video)  
K. Will is also featured in the OST, where the song has been featured prominently in episode 3 where the pair visited the private island. Fingers crossed that the full song will be released soon – but meanwhile you can enjoy a 1:35mins preview from the episode here!  
 (video)
Personally, my current top fave would be Everytime – as it would remind me of the lovely Song-Song couple interactions in the drama! Song-Song couple (photo credits: Lim Hyoseon) Which are your fave song(s) from the released OST songs so far, and who do you hope will feature in the OST of Descendants of the Sun? (My personal choice would be Onew aka Chi Hoon ssaem!)  
 Article by: Zhen Zhen @ KAvenyou

Guys and one more thing about DotS on Japan. So it only means that Hye Kyo unnie's magic in Japan has never been subsided through the years cause after a very long time they made a great interest on a k-drama? And its said that the DotS had an increasing price tag and there is a fierce competition among buyers there.

Everything about this drama is  much more than i expected. At first before it airs, it will be the same level of what TWTWB achieved according to popularity. But it is more beyond that. It's like at this moment according to my personal view it is more than 5 times.

If there's a news that even one of the countries in South East Asia bought it's rights then that's it! Hallyu is back. I know it will happen. Because it's already burning its fire in those East Asian Nations.

Even non-fans/haters may not accepst it, it is the reality that in South East Asia (Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia) Song Hye Kyo is the number 1 and is the biggest Korean actress eversince hallyu broke the region.

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

This is how 'Goodbye Mr. Black' copes with 'Descendants of the Sun'

2016/03/14 

KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' has already grabbed the chance to win in the viewership rating battle among the Wednesday & Thursday dramas. 'Descendants of the Sun' recorded the drama's best viewership rating with its overwhelming 28.5% when the 6th episode was aired. It is not an easy game for"Goodbye Mr. Black".

The attention for 'Descendants of the Sun' even continued during the "Goodbye Mr. Black" press conference.

PD Han Heui with "Goodbye Mr. Black" made a witty comment while showing his interest about pre-filming system, "I hope Descendants of the Sun' is successful so the pre-filming system becomes more prevalent. And I also hope they will allow some room for us in the competition with us".

Lee Jin-wook answered a question about the comparison between his role in "Goodbye Mr. Black" andSong Joong-ki's role in 'Descendants of the Sun'. He said, "I'm a sailor with Navy and Song Joong-ki is a soldier with Army. Our drama does not talk about soldiers". Moon Chae-won said, "I worked with Song Joong-ki oppa before. I cheer for him since I know him. Since the messages delivered by the two dramas are different, I believe there will be drama fans who would indulge in our story".

1 more sleep to go for DoTs episode 7 , hope the rating wont be affected by the other drama premiere , it already garnered the highest rating ever for its episode 6 which is full of awesome scenes for sure there are more surprises in store for the upcoming episodes , SHK displayed her best emotional acting on this episode even in scenes without dialogue just thru her eyes and facial expression!

4d8e7cb7jw1f1wc0ztyr5j20pz0kowjw.jpg

4d8e7cb7jw1f1wc0wejv5j20pz0z0tg1.jpg

4d8e7cb7jw1f1wc0w584gj20pz0lw0xd.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, foresthills said:

Can anyone tell me ,where will be the venue in Hongkong? We might as well go , just to have a glimpse of SHK .

Maybe you could call ViuTv office for the details? I don't think the actor's agencies will disclose that on their website. There is a better chance that the organizers themselves might tell you.

does UAA release a list of schedules of activities that SHK will participate in every month? Don't other agencies normally do that? 

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

We're Song Hye Kyo's fans. But do we know everything about her? Let follow the video, what it talk about SHK? Not watching yet......, let's see.....

Guest RoseS

From this article should, durm jung gi hye kyo go tour promoting dots in Hong Kong for the channel viutv will arrive in April 4th, and will have a press conference in April 5th.

This channel viutv invest high enough to get all 2 people came to Hong Kong in this time, flew 1ST CLASS AND THE REST 6 Star Hotel

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/en…/realtime/20160314/54864240
P.S. Details about the location of flight admin unknown. ^^

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's 'couple bracelets' grab attention

Apparently, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's chemistry in 'Descendants of the Sun' is so off the hook that people are finding any excuse, however trivial, to link the two together... in possibly a dating rumor?

Pictures showing the two actors seemingly donning couple bracelets in KBS 2TV's drama have been circulating online recently, raising a lot of interest and curiosity. In response to the screen captures, a portion of netizens wondered, "Aren't those couple bracelets?" which caused rumors to abound regarding the bracelets. On the other hand, disagreeing netizens went, "That's forced," "The thing on Song Hye Kyo's wrist is a hair tie," and more.

The media outlet went so far as to reach out to Song Joong Ki's agency, which responded with, "We know nothing of this. There's no part to which we can give a response," stating there was nothing to really talk about here.

They are a couple in the drama, so perhaps the bracelets are props...? What do you think about this strange situation? In the end, it appears their chemistry in the drama is so great that people are focusing on every single item the actors don, showing once again its immense popularity.

cr:alim17 I allkpop5923_959350350787609_3778332509878901201

[NEWS}Song Hye-kyo's unexpected quadrilingual language skills

he episode on March 14th of tvN's variety show 'Name List' revealed the ranking of the stars with 'sexy brain'.

Song Hye-kyo was ranked third. The show revealed that Song Hye-kyo speaks four different languages.

Song Hye-kyo flaunts her perfect pronunciation, speaking English fluently without an accent. Song Hye-kyo also appeared in the independent US movie, 'Make Yourself at Home' (also known as "Fetish"), 2008.

Song Hye-kyo later appeared in the Chinese film, 'The Grandmaster', 2013 after she stepped into the Chinese entertainment business after her drama, 'Autumn in my Heart'. Her acting was dubbed in Chinese at the time but she later pulled off her dialogues in Chinese in movie 'The Queens'.

Also, Song Hye-kyo showed off her Japanese speaking skills in Japanese entertainment programs.

According to sources, Song Hye-kyo went to New York to study English for three months and kept making continuous efforts to master the four different languages.156204_959355374120440_12366878057476235

• Like 7

hi every one, long time no see i come back with soompi 5 years ago . the only reason's Kyo . I really worry about the rumors of love with SJK at the moment , Knetz's crazy, Kyo has enough trouble with actor. DOTS so good drama, - the best writers, great directors, and Kyo's excellent partner . SJK also very good but undeniable he is a lucky man when he can act with Kyo . I hope dont rumor between SJK and SHK . Actors plays with Kyo also create chemical reactions : Won Bin, Bi Rain, Song Seung Hun, Kang Dong Won, Jo In Sung...Event Yoo Ah In  (:crazy:) ( i don't understand with Korean Showbiz) . Now , Song Joong Ki . He's good man but rumor's not now when DOTS 's on air, all eyes follow Kyo . i hope that "rumor" is only promotion to DOTS .Add more , love in real's more intense when all eyes kept following to you. 

I am also very happy , after 3 years Hye Kyo create one  "big bang" drama. Happy and happy more, her achievement is wonderful. SJK -please like that Joo In Sung, he always praise kyo when they co-operated in the past.

• Like 10