Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

thanks so much hclover96 for the translation, wow its gonna be a new CF of SHK for SeeYoung so looking forward to it by March 2016 and by that time for sure we are all glued to some episodes of DoTs and most likely Laneige, J Estina and ROEM will be releasing also new ads of SHK by the time DoTs airs  aside from being sponsors of this drama.

nice to know that DoTs has already wrap up filming , hoping no more delays for the airing!

Filming for 'Descendants of the Sun' with Song Hye Kyo & Song Joong Ki has ended today http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110323784 

Embedded image permalink

#SongJoongKi and #SongHyeKyo Wrap Up Filming for “Descendants of the Sun” http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/29/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-wrap-up-filming-for-descendants-of-the-sun/ 

Embedded image permalink

article from hancinema

'Descendants of the Sun' preview trailer unveils: Intense battle of examination on each other, Song Joong-ki vs Song Hye-kyo

photo668420.jpg

The production company NEW of KBS 2TV's upcoming drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' has unveiled its preview trailer through their official Facebook. This is the second trailer after the one released on December 24th.

The revealed video features romance between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki, which will make your heart flutter. Song Joong-ki asks Song Hye-kyo, "Since you're a doctor, I bet you don't have a boyfriend? You're too busy". "Since you're a soldier, you must not have a girlfriend? Because you're too intense", Song Hye-kyo retorts. Song Joong-ki says, "Someone needs to give an answer here" and then the two looked at each other smiling.

The scene with the questions exchanged to examine each other makes the viewers anticipate the romance between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki.

The new drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' starring Song Hye-kyo will finish filming in the beginning of December this year. The production will go through the final editing and the drama will be set to go on air in the end of January or in the beginning of February next year after "The Merchant: Gaekju 2015" has ended.

http://www.hancinema.net/video-descendants-of-the-sun-preview-trailer-unveils-intense-battle-of-examination-on-each-other-song-joong-ki-vs-song-hye-kyo-89932.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 16

One of the actresses from DotS posted this pic with Kyo at the wrap-up party on her Instagram and wrote: "It doesn't matter even if I turn into a squid!!!  Together with Song Hye Kyo senior!!!  Everyone has worked hard!!!"

005y8mXejw1ezi47ejhxxj30hs0dzq49.jpg

Thanks to joynara for posting this pic at the DotS board :)

10623743_1640760172854131_545210340_n.jp

• Like 15

hello, marwa, I've been very busy with work and whatnot, but I take a peek every now and then, well, everyday, in fact,

before I head to work! :rolleyes: Can't wait for doTS! It's been a while since I cried me a river of tears. Talk about TWTWB!:grin:doTS, I am sure is equally beautifully done! Wish its cast the best! crossfingers

CheersHave a Safe New Year all! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmEAberPiOzb7WGFMLPrqChampagnemargaritaNew Years 4Noisemakerringingbell2spinball1happynewyearcardhappysantasyaysmile

Count our blessings and let us not forget to share with the less fortunate this 2016!!!:heart:

• Like 6

Read that the drama shooting was finished at night, December 30 after 6 months.

Jo Jaeyoon updated his instagram with the following capture: 

혜교랑... 태양의후예 촬영을 마치고...
함께한 작업. 행복했어.

With Hyekyo... Finished shooting DOTS...

A project we did together. I was happy.

3aFEC9GTvls.jpg

• Like 10

I feel that shk will prove her incredible acting skills through this drama and shut down the mouths of all who say she is cold with no emotions ....I want to hear them after watching this drama ...her expressions from the teaser are solo impressive I can feel love,fear ,worry from her eyes ....hope this drama will have high rating and receive love from all viewers 

• Like 8

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=170010 

google trans.

KBS 'Drama Awards' Song Joong-gi-Khmer, "a descendant of the sun' first trailer released ... 'to see to believe Chemie'
[Top Star News reporter sinmirae =] #KBS Acting Awards # # Song, Song Joong-gi # descendant of the sun KBS 'Drama Awards' Song Joong-gi-Khmer, "a descendant of the sun' first trailer released ... 'to see to believe Chemie'

KBS 'Drama Awards' Song Joong-gi-Khmer / KBS 'Drama Awards' screenshots
KBS 'Drama Awards' Song Joong-gi-Khmer / KBS 'Drama Awards' screenshots   

KBS 'Drama Awards' Song Joong-gi and the Song, presented the' believe seeing Chemie. 31 broadcast a KBS 'Descendants of the Sun' drama to be aired next year in the 'Drama Awards' trailer was released.Day to see overheard the 2016 KBS Drama It had that time. Song, and Song Joong-gi who starred in "The Sons of the Sun" explained the drama geonnemyeo personnel. Song Hye Kyo is "a lot of the staff and actors who had suffered for a long time," he said. Following Song Joong-gi have a lot of preparation. " New Year getting a lot of notice to be published the first part of the New Year gift, "he said he introduced the video.  Preview 2016 drama "The Sons of the Sun" trailer has made can not take my eyes on a scale reminiscent of the blockbuster. Song Joong-gi particular, I will not play if the boyfriend, "the doctor? Busy "," apple do? Should confession? "And waved daldalhan ambassador to yeosim. 'Descendants of the Sun' is a strange land next year in extreme environments love and success in the dream of a young soldier and through physicians make put the value of life blockbuster Human melodrama 2 It may is scheduled broadcast. Meanwhile, the KBS 'Drama Awards "December 31 was held from 8:30 live in 100 countries around the world.

December 31, 2015 22:14 /     Top Star News Sinmirae (reporter@topstarnews.co.kr) reporter 

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, esophageal14, long time no see:crazy:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Are you ready for February, 2016?

Am watching That Winter The Wind Blows, rebroadcasting on Asia TV Channel in state. So beautiful! More watching more discovering interesting about it. 

What's wrong with the viewers's eyes, 2013 drama Awards! TWTWB has been received many nominees awards but got only three(?). Song Hye Kyo(Daesang), Jo In Sung(special), EungJi(new supporting actress). It's very strange! But very pround of Song Hye Kyo's dramas/acting, comments from past and present @99% positive(1%=haterful viewers=jeaolous viewers).

Wishing the viewers need to buy a 'eye drops' before watching DOTS! 

Many articles talking about upcoming dramas, most viewers post their comments, 1rst=waiting for DOTS:D! Fighting DOTS:wub:

Prounding, writer/producer who're smart choosing Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki for their first drama that has been pre-production(big budget) and romantic storyline at the difficulty time, war zone!

Rose, I will not even worry about blabbermouths! They almost always do that each time SHK comes up with new films/drama. They just feel they have the right to do so! I think they believe it is their job!

On the positive side of it, let's think of them as talking billboards, old yeller kind of, announcing to the world that SHK has a new drama coming out soon!  grin SHK is an actress in the real sense of the word! She is not just a beautiful face (well, nobody can compare with that gorgeous face) inlove. Let's wait and hope for the best for doTS! good news

Let's do some happy dancing! dancingsantas7upbananabananaskillzchickendancedancesanta

Best of luck to DoTs! crossfingers

• Like 4

More beautiful and attractive screen couple Songs by KBS Award video, background music's not bad=good:wub: 

Audiences making...exciting moving when Songs2's romantic scences....LOVE IT!

Opp, hclover96, sorry am repost KBS award video

Rose, what channel is Asia TV? I'm based in Chicago. I wonder if we get it here, too. Well, I watch everything Korean, Japanese, American, Chinese, Vietnamese etc on Viki. I subscribe to it. I'm currently watching AIMH w/ WB and SSH in it! What a beauty SHK is even then!

• Like 2

esophageal14,

TWTWB, channel vietv.com, in Houston, M-F, 9p.m, with 'long tieng'. This group's voice for 'long tieng' is very popular for Chinese dramas.

http://vietv.com/schedule-vietv-vietfacetv-vietnam-american-tv-us.html

http://nguoiviet.tv/phim-han-quoc/

Many Korean dramas and movies be broadcasted in Netflix. Many of them have been broadcasted. Spring 2016, TWTWB will be broadcast at Netflix. And Korean drama Full House will be remade in US.(posted the news in here in past).

If not thing change, Full House, be remade in China and broadcast in December, 2015(news from Variety)

Waiting for DOTS poster!

'Descendants of the Sun' preview trailer unveils: Intense battle of examination on each other, Song Joong-ki vs Song Hye-kyo

photo668420.jpg

The production company NEW of KBS 2TV's upcoming drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' has unveiled its preview trailer through their official Facebook. This is the second trailer after the one released on December 24th.

The revealed video features romance between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki, which will make your heart flutter. Song Joong-ki asks Song Hye-kyo, "Since you're a doctor, I bet you don't have a boyfriend? You're too busy". "Since you're a soldier, you must not have a girlfriend? Because you're too intense", Song Hye-kyo retorts. Song Joong-ki says, "Someone needs to give an answer here" and then the two looked at each other smiling.

The scene with the questions exchanged to examine each other makes the viewers anticipate the romance between Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki.

The new drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' starring Song Hye-kyo will finish filming in the beginning of December this year. The production will go through the final editing and the drama will be set to go on air in the end of January or in the beginning of February next year after "The Merchant: Gaekju 2015" has ended.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/video-descendants-of-the-sun-preview-trailer-unveils-intense-battle-of-examination-on-each-other-song-joong-ki-vs-song-hye-kyo-89932.html

Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Gyo Drama 'Descendants of the Sun' Wraps Up Production + Teaser!

AJ Lee, Dec. 30, 2015, 10:02 a.m.

It's been reported that filming for Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo's much-anticipated drama 'Descendants of the Sun' has officially wrapped up! Insiders have relayed that the crew was able to finish up the pre-produced drama during the wee hours of the morning on December 30th.

151230_descendants_01.jpg

'Descendants of the Sun' has caught the attention of the public, with not only its star-studded cast, but for being entirely produced and filmed before release! This is an uncommon practicein the Korean drama industry, as most dramas are filmed while episodes are being aired. However, it seems that the industry is trying something different, in order to parallel broadcasting in Korea and strictly regulated Chinese television.

Although the process of production for the series was a bit rough, with main actor Song Joong Ki being hospitalized for a few days last month after sustaining injuries on set, the overall filmingschedule wasn't delayed and the crew was able to push forward with its plans for a February premiere date.

You can also catch the newest trailer for 'Descendants of the Sun' below, where our two leads showcase their incredible chemistry! Are you excited to see Song Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki's newest drama?

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/song-joong-ki-song-hye-gyo-drama-descendants-of-the-sun-wraps-up-production-teaser/

hello and Happy New Year Everyone... thank you for all the photo's and video's updates about Dots..while watching the teaser video clips of dots i'm just like wow..woah.. daebak all the scene in the footage was breathtaking and gives an intense anticipation to what will happen..the trailer was enough for me to say that my whole year waiting for this drama was worth it..and our dear Kyossiiii looks younger than her Oh Young days..it has been 3 years ago but seems like yesterday...our waiting is almost over...sending possitive vibes for Dots...and Wishing a blessed 2016 for our Queen HyeKyo and to all Kyonatics fans and chinggus in this forum... 

• Like 5