Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@SusanC, sfc12, MayaE.......Song Hye Kyo's gaining WEIGHT-Kim Soo Hyun's(A Man From Another Star) gain weight, he responsed,"....because Chinese food(so good....while his promotion in there)!"-But Song Hye Kyo's gaining WEIGHT because.....full IN LOVE    -w/supporting from family/close and 'very closed friend'/teamworks from dramas, movies/FANS...   -w/'dreaming man'/'promised man'/'REAL man'.[WHO?]We need to change the DATE from HIGH CUT 2009(H B) w/cover 'Yes, I am IN LOVE'...become 'Yes, I am IN LOVE/cover for 2014 or 2015!
FALLING IN LOVE......FALLING IN LOVE....

I agree @RoseS, maybe unni gain weight because she's inlove, after all the " storms" here comes the rainbow. So nice to see her that happy. One thing more, she's very comfortable with her leading men esp. to hxm. They look so close with each other, joking and laughing every now and then, there's also "skinship" but no malice at all,only pure friendship. So nice to see that they were able to gain that kind of friendship while doing the movie. 

Thank you @freshspring @ngoc  and to all kyonatics for making this thread updated for unni's events.
@rubylia, thank you for unni's Marie Claire taiwan pic. She's really pretty.
Unni,we're waiting for more surprises from you. You made us very happy. Kamsahamnida. 

For WHO shipping...Song Hye Kyo&Rain Bi(FULL HOUSE)...And lately HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SHK from co-star Bi....
Interview w/ rain Bi, Jan. 19/2009(Let's compare...WHO cared SHK...MOST!)Reporter: Let's talk about your performance has left an imprint in hearts of you?Rain Bi  : Among the actresses that you(medians) have met, SHK is the one who left me the MOST impressive.Reporter: Oh...there must be a famous actress SHK?Rain      : Yes, SHK, we're friend. She's older than me just a few months but still catch me complaining "SISTER". She was always be at studio early than 5-10 minutes.....It's really impresses me. Everyone know that the female actors when returning home usually at 2-3 a.m. They only have about 1 hour for sleep after a shower. Since the morning they came to the salon ...in about 2 hours.Reporter: You have never dated anyone after filming...why do you know the detail so clearly?Rain       : Because they tell me when both are filming. If you are film at 3 a.m., and should start the next day at 6 a.m......only 1-2 hrs of sleep.                One day, I asked her...why she always came early....while backed home very lately....?                 She said, she did not sleep well...wake up usually after about  20-30 minutes for sleep!                She's a talented, enthusiastic woman at work. On all, SHK, a very proffessional actor. And certainly one thing, she is very beautiful!                (Rain Bi's background music ...while talking about the song.... MY WOMAN)
NOTE: In another interview(after FULL HOUSE), the media asked Rain Bi about his relationship w/SHK: He said, we're closed friend(closed#very closed). Then the media asked, why NOT be ..couple=pick her? Rain Bi,...That's my 'fault'...too busy(he meant...he LOST ...a chance for 'very closed friend' w/SHK)
NOTE: When asked after filmed.....ALLMOST celerities having same: CLOSED FRIEND

For WHO shipping Song Hye Kyo&Won Bin(Autumn In My Heart)=lost BIG chance...drama couple Song Hye Kyo&Won Bin(lead actor)...
LEAD ACTOR: 1rst offer for drama 'That Winter, The Winter Blows'......Won Bin but (reason..forgot!?) he turned down....                     2nd offer........................................................................Jo In Sung....!

edit: Gladly for WHO shipping Song Hye Kyo&Jo In Sung...because from TWTWB, the 'perfect couple' Song Hye Kyo&Jo In Sung was 'born'! After drama TWTWB...this couple still in the viewers's mind! 

SHK is truly amazing - not just talented in acting but good at attracting any guys.never seen her enjoying  & having so much fun on stage with the A-lister stars of The Crossing  and what about all those blushings and excitement on her face in the presence of TK and HXM. whatever, every guy has equal chance cos nobody is confirmed as "taken" or "belong to someone" until they confirmed walking down the aisle.  haha, maybe the 2 guys are fighting to see who wins - HXM is too obvious whilst TK prefers to play it cool. looks like both guys are pampering her. also obvious that John Woo likes her more than ZZY.hope The Crossing will win lots of awards & become box office of year 2015 -  a must watch movie!!feel happy for SHK, in her heart she must be secretly in love (dont be shocked if he is not Korean since she has been spending a lot of time outside Korea)

Mr. Trans helps Kyo to return the micro :x I admit I like handsome guys :D
pbu193880_17.jpg
pbu193880_10.jpg
20141129_22875.jpg
20141129_22880.jpg
20141129_22878.jpg
as tagged

@kimjung123 dear, I goosebump too, can't take my eyes off the gif too :))

sorry for Off topic: I've known Lee Min Ho to promote for Chow Tai Fook and also being in Shanghai few weeks ago for CTF's event :D

Guest graaccee02

I admit after watching the videos and gifs ., I'm trying my best to give my loyalty to the man close to Kyo's heart.. after seeing Takeshi and Kyo ., quarter of my heart wants to scream for Takyo..! :) Pls. count me in .. want to see these two be partnered together in a movie ...and 1/8 part of my heart goes to Huang Xiao Ming .. but it's ok ., he's taken anyway ..but I still love and admire THE korean man for Kyo .,I still seriously believe that she left her heart in Korea ..!!

Thanks to all chinggus who are working so hard to give us Kyo's updates .. appreciate it very much ..!! :)

Guest 02yoxanoh

Omg I'm giggling over Takyo :D :x ...All I can say is "Keep smiling, keep shining Kyo sshi cuz you deserve it! :x Thank y'all for the tons of pics, vids, gifs and articles from Kyo's recent events.You know who you are, guys Xoxo ♡♡♡ :x :x :x