Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest georgeleong

KAYE!!!! missed ya! haaha... really... go check the backlogs... lotsa goodies there on SHG's promo tour... and YEP i got to see her for real... like 5meters apart or something.... within audible distance....

hahaha..could've shouted 'Ki-O, wu li ta' (from full house, sorry for my weak romanisation i have no formal knowledge of korean... wait a minute, i have absolutely no knowledge of the language, whether formal or not!!! hehe).... ki'o wu li ta i think meant 'how cute, our chicken'..... please correct me if im wrong cos i've been using this on my frens since watching full house... hahahah oops sorry way of topic...

so, KAYE, relli, go read the backlogs you won't regret it!!!!

edit: morning anette i see you!!!!!!!

wow so good. though she went thailand, malaysia and other country, she did not stop at singapore.

Oh so sad..... so close from malaysia yet i think Singapore still no huge fan base. :(

well post some pictures if u have taken any :)

whoa! fanta great pics! gemt cool article! thanks for sharing :) cant wait for her next project!

I've only seen som clips of that show, very short clips & both are pretty hilarious, I wish I could watch more or even dl it somwhere....check out the youtube link:

soonpoong 1

soonpoong 2

* crazili morning! wahh.. early ah today :) *

it's so amazing how SHK never seems to age, she still looks the same :)

Guest MysticaL

it's so amazing how SHK never seems to age, she still looks the same :)

I totally agree....still looking so gorgeous and "fresh"..

and yea its kinda sad that singapore is soo small that the fan base of artistes are soo small....and we seldom get to see them up close ans personal except for concerts

Hello Li. I just went thru FH thread and saw that taiwanese fans call SHG "SNOW". I think I liked it. I will call her snow from now on (that is if there are no other actors from asia with the same name).

Gotta go. See you guys tomm.

Chinese fans (HK, China and Taiwan) like to call SHK 'Snow' have their reason. In one of the 'making' of FH, both Rain and SHK were sitting on SHK's bed talking to the interviewer. SHK told the reporter that if one day she becomes a singer, she will use the name 'Snow'. That's why we all like to call her Snow. Snow is pronounce as 'noon' in Korean and in GOD's web page opening video clip, you could see the members of GOD used 'noon' to tease Rain besides imitating the 'Owww' sound of SHK CF. :rolleyes:

GOD web page opening video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KvYiezU6Sk

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ lol that was cute ^^^

I miss GOD <3<3 =(

I rmb that clip .. hehe shk was so cute ^^

she was like 'I should be called snow' haha

so she's Kim Bomi's older sister?!

what? did I miss something? Bomi as in Bomi from MILK?

I don't think so.. Isn't Song Hye Kyo an only child..

^ lol that was cute ^^^

I miss GOD <3<3 =(

SHK is the only child of her mother.....her father has married again after divorcing SHK's mother..and has other children.

^ lol that was cute ^^^

I miss GOD <3<3 =(

Hehe, I think I missed something too because Hye Gyo is def. an only child :D

Guest soutsada7

wow so good. though she went thailand, malaysia and other country, she did not stop at singapore.

Oh so sad..... so close from malaysia yet i think Singapore still no huge fan base. :(

well post some pictures if u have taken any :)

hey georgeleong, welcome back to the thread :D yeah, it sucks how they didn't stop at Singapore cause I've read a lot of complaints from fans who are Singaporeans that they didn't stop there. It's weird how you guys say that there isn't that big of a fanbase at S'pore. From what I gather, I tend to see many Singaporean fans as well :unsure:

so she's Kim Bomi's older sister?! :o

who's Kim Bomi? welcome to our wonderful thread, btw, !pineaplle! <--- such a cute s/n :P

I totally agree....still looking so gorgeous and "fresh"..

and yea its kinda sad that singapore is soo small that the fan base of artistes are soo small....and we seldom get to see them up close ans personal except for concerts

I super second, or is it third this :unsure::P it seems to me that she looks more beautiful as she gets older :)

Chinese fans (HK, China and Taiwan) like to call SHK 'Snow' have their reason. In one of the 'making' of FH, both Rain and SHK were sitting on SHK's bed talking to the interviewer. SHK told the reporter that if one day she becomes a singer, she will use the name 'Snow'. That's why we all like to call her Snow. Snow is pronounce as 'noon' in Korean and in GOD's web page opening video clip, you could see the members of GOD used 'noon' to tease Rain besides imitating the 'Owww' sound of SHK CF. :rolleyes:

GOD web page opening video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KvYiezU6Sk

ooo, I see, I see...lol, I thought that they gave her the name due to her milk-white skin :lol: thanks for the vid, though I don't really know who GOD is :sweatingbullets: aside from a few Korean and other Asian celebs, my world of celebrity is very limited :wacko:

soutsada7--if we're talking about the same person, Kim Bomi was in the girl group M.I.L.K but I believe they are no longer together.

Guest soutsada7

soutsada7--if we're talking about the same person, Kim Bomi was in the girl group M.I.L.K but I believe they are no longer together.

oh, I see, I see :nods head: thanks for the clarification Shanda :D by the way, do you happen to have a full-frontal pix of SHG? I've been searching for it, but never found it. I think leix_jakwass wanted to do a beauty analysis or something. If you do, can you please post it up? thanks kudos :D

Guest crazili

hahaha~ aw, li ur so cute...but it's actually "oori takk" for "our chicken"

i forgot wat cute was agen :blink:

hahaha *embarassed*..... that's for the clarification candy..... now i'll go around saying 'oori takk'... hahahaa.....

Hello Li. I just went thru FH thread and saw that taiwanese fans call SHG "SNOW". I think I liked it. I will call her snow from now on (that is if there are no other actors from asia with the same name).

Gotta go. See you guys tomm.

SNOW???????? wth???????

*flashes in my head* Rain & Snow gets married and gives birth to twins, named Sunny & [insert weather

condition here].....

sumthing like dat... sorry for my lame attempt at joking~ :phew:

edit: o/t i remember someone mentioning that the fashion store "Forever 21" has similiar clothing as litmus... or is it that forever 21 has clothes that are similar to wat SHG wears????? can anyone enligten me on this cos there's a forever 21 store opening at the mall near my house... hee hee... getting excited~

Guest s3rene

^ Rain and Snow don't go together. The rain would soak the ground making the snow melt or something. You'd never see anything sunny appear when rain and snow come together. :ph34r: Bad combo.

Guest soutsada7

^^lol.

hahaha *embarassed*..... that's for the clarification candy..... now i'll go around saying 'oori takk'... hahahaa.....

SNOW???????? wth???????

*flashes in my head* Rain & Snow gets married and gives birth to twins, named Sunny & [insert weather

condition here].....

sumthing like dat... sorry for my lame attempt at joking~ :phew:

edit: o/t i remember someone mentioning that the fashion store "Forever 21" has similiar clothing as litmus... or is it that forever 21 has clothes that are similar to wat SHG wears????? can anyone enligten me on this cos there's a forever 21 store opening at the mall near my house... hee hee... getting excited~

I wonder if Litmus clothing brand is sold in the US. Does anybody know cause I'm loving the style that SHG and Lee Minki sport during their photoshoot...so trendy, unique, yet comfortable-looking at the same time :P

QUOTE(mzz_booo @ Mar 8 2006, 02:03 PM)

^ lol that was cute ^^^

I miss GOD <3<3 =(

OH I THINK THEY WERE DISCUSSING ABOUT SOONPOONG CLINIC WHERE "SNOW" (haha) ACTED WITH BOMI (though i'm not familiar w/ her)

Hello sweetmems, it's OK, I'll call her SNOW just the same. So there's a story behind people calling her as such. Ty for that wloi. I also thought it's bec of her complexion.

Guest soutsada7

^^hi anette :waves at you and all of the wonderful SHGers: I thought she was called "snow" because of her complexion as well...wonder if the thought of being a singer ever crossed her mind, since she said she's adopt the name "snow" if she were ever to become a singer :P:lol: I keep on hearing about GOD...who are they? Wasn't there a rumor a while ago about a member of GOD and SHG? :unsure::blink:

o/t:

I've been studying relentlessly today, but can't help but check on my fav thread at least five times a day ;):P^_^

Good morning gemt. Thank you for the very nice article on SHG.

Can anyone from the philippines help me where to get a copy of Soonpoong clnic? I saw 2 trailers at youtube i found it really so cute. I relly like shg better in romantic comedies tahn in hard core dramas.

GOOD MORNING TO ALL!

my pleasure anette.

i am also looking for it but i think its quite hard to get hold of coz this is a sitcom and quite long. i heard that not all eps have shk in it. there are several vid clips at hyesa but no subs :(

is kim bomi the sis in soonpoong clinic that looks like kim suyeon?

bm05om, i got to read your "report" fully this time. and as usual it was a pleasure. (you know i always love reading your thoughts) . and what an experience! that sudden surge of adrenaline must have drain you out. hope you're ok now.

soutsada, G.O.D. is a popular boy group in korea. and yes 1 of its member (hoyoung?) was linked to shk but from what i heard they're just friends together with finkl

Guest kneekey

^^hi anette :waves at you and all of the wonderful SHGers: I thought she was called "snow" because of her complexion as well...wonder if the thought of being a singer ever crossed her mind, since she said she's adopt the name "snow" if she were ever to become a singer :P:lol: I keep on hearing about GOD...who are they? Wasn't there a rumor a while ago about a member of GOD and SHG? :unsure::blink:

me too! i thought they call her "snow" because of her snowy complexion. i didn't know she also wants to be a singer. i haven't really heard her "real" voice because whenever i watch her shows, its always dubbed, but whether her voice is good or bad ima go and buy her cd :P if ever she will record :D .

truly beautiful hye kyo!

thanks wendy :) err...i hope you don't mind me asking ..... was your ID before venusfly?