Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

hongkong girl said:

Yes, we all noticed Kyo wore similar style most of the time, to me she is still elegant and graceful.

Kyo is very petite, wearing basic color with simple style suit her well and shows her natural beauty. It also reflects her humble and demure personality.

As of now, all citizens  in Korea still mourning the Sewol Ferry disaster, majority of artist wearing black or white clothing to the event. I think our Kyo does that to show her respect.

English Sub

Hong Kong director John Woo presented his long-awaited new movie "The Crossing" on Saturday (May 17), debuting at the 67th Cannes Film Festival.

The movie is the acclaimed director's first feature in over four years.

Set in the 1940s, against the backdrop of civil war, the film tells the story of three couples whose destinies are closely tied to the events unfolding in China.

Woo, one of the few Asian filmmakers to enjoy box office success in Hollywood as well as at home, told a Cannes news conference that he was spellbound by his actors' performances.

"Actually I cried every day on the set because I was touched by all my actors' performance. They always gave me a lot of great surprise and a lot of great performance," he said.

Described as Woo's 'passion project', the film stars an internationally recognised cast, including Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, Dawei Tong, Song Hye-Kyo and Masami Nagasawa, who all travelled to Cannes for the launch.

Actress Song Hye-Kyo described Woo as a father figure during the making of the film.

"Our director John Woo was like my father during the process and he helped one by one in acting so that I could get used to the atmosphere so I didn't have much difficulty," she said

Woo, best known for his choreographed action sequences, was active in Hong Kong during the 1970s and 1980s, and in 1989 he released "The Killer," which drew the attention of U.S. filmmakers and helped him make the jump to Hollywood.

He moved there in 1993, and directed Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Hard Target" the same year.

Three years later he made "Broken Arrow" starring John Travolta, and teamed up with the actor again in 1997 in "Face/Off," a financial and critical hit.

In 2000, Woo directed Tom Cruise in "Mission: Impossible II," which was the world's biggest earner that year, but his next two U.S. projects failed to match that success, prompting him to return to China to direct.

http://www.theshortpenguin.com/

wow wow wow.....so i'm so advanced, when i said kyo didn't make it to the cannes!!!!!  :P
anyways, the tagline from meiyan works...thanks meiyan:) let's just believe & have faith to our gorgeous idol always ;) wow!!! i was really surprised to see the pics of kyo unnie at the party & at the conference!!!!! super thanks kyonatics for awesome sharing of pics, vids & bits at the cannes....and watching the teaser of TC made me *goosebumps*, indeed, 'twas so epic!!! now i'm just left hoping that it will be released also to my country to fully watch & understand the movie....
The Crossing!!!! Fighting!!! N9tXa5V_zps148cc0e2.jpg

gorgeous kyo, as always :x
20140518002103285_zps057a29ef.jpg

thanks again eveyone for the sharing!!!! :D team kyonatics, love love love :x

Our Kyo showed up and now we get to enjoy all of the beautiful photos and more! YAY Kyo - thanks for always making us happy!
And thank you to all of you for sharing the photos, videos, etc. DC Gallery is also buzzing with photos, etc. Safe to say we are ALL pleased :)

I think she looks very beautiful in both dresses. Some women are simple and stay with their 'signature' style and look, while others are like chameleons who like to constantly change their style, hair, etc. But for our Kyo, she is more simple and natural. I think she has a signature look that she feels more comfortable with, and I believe her 'naturalness' and simplicity is what makes her so beautiful. Just my opinion though :)

Huang Xiaoming, "Song Hye Kyo is a beautiful and Wonderful Actress"

bluelake20140518112711_I_01_C_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo,who stars in the Chinese film, The Crossing, is garnering much attention for receiving high praise from her fellow co-stars.

Song Hye Kyo attended the press conference for the Chinese film, The Crossing, at the Majestic Hotel in Cannes, France on May 17th at 4 PM.

On this day, she shared the stage with Director John Woo and other leading actors, including Zhang Ziyi and Takeshi Kaneshiro.

Huang Xiaoming, who plays opposite Song Hye Kyo, said, “I first knew of Song Hye Kyo through Korean dramas and movies; she is a beautiful and wonderful actress. She did her best on the filming site, so working together was easy.”

Afterwards Song Hye Kyo stated, “As a partner, Huang Xiaoming has really good manners and even when I saw him for the first time, it felt like he was a long-time friend who treated me kindly.”

“Even though I saw him all the time during filming, I meet him occasionally at movie promotions and he always welcomes me kindly. I hope to see him again in a good project.”

Netizens responded to Huang Xiaoming’s praise of Song Hye Kyo with a variety of comments, such as: “Huang Xiaoming-Song Hye Kyo praise, it’s heartwarming,””Huang Xiaoming-Song Hye Kyo praise, wherever it is, please do well,” and “Huang Xiaoming-Song Hye Kyo praise, So they went to Cannes with a Chinese movie.”

The Crossing is expected to be released this upcoming November.

Source: Hankooki
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest catmine

It's great to see Kyo again. This girl really knows how to hide parapazzi. As Kyo's fan since Autumn Tale, I know that I shouldn't complain about her fashion but I am still a little disapointed. I really want to see how her beauty shines with good choice of dress and how much the media could compliment her. Up till now, she's still the most beautiful actress that I've seen. However, her simplicity is also one thing that I like about her. The black dress at China last month is an amazing surprise. When I see those pics at the hotel, I can't help but pay attention to the way other people treat her, especially Mr. Translator :) There're something about Kyo that makes others want to protect her. Even I am a girl but if I have chance to be with her, I really want to take care of her, maybe that's her charm and that's why we always see her co-stars take care of her and how LBH and HB felt for her. I believe that KDW will be same case except they're too close like buddy or else it's really hard to reject her charm.Ah, that's all I want to say, sorry for my bad English :)

songhyegyonet said: Our Kyo showed up and now we get to enjoy all of the beautiful photos and more! YAY Kyo - thanks for always making us happy!
And thank you to all of you for sharing the photos, videos, etc. DC Gallery is also buzzing with photos, etc. Safe to say we are ALL pleased :)

I think she looks very beautiful in both dresses. Some women are simple and stay with their 'signature' style and look, while others are like chameleons who like to constantly change their style, hair, etc. But for our Kyo, she is more simple and natural. I think she has a signature look that she feels more comfortable with, and I believe her 'naturalness' and simplicity is what makes her so beautiful. Just my opinion though :)

Huang Xiaoming, "Song Hye Kyo is a beautiful and Wonderful Actress"

bluelake20140518112711_I_01_C_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo,who stars in the Chinese film, The Crossing, is garnering much attention for receiving high praise from her fellow co-stars.

Song Hye Kyo attended the press conference for the Chinese film, The Crossing, at the Majestic Hotel in Cannes, France on May 17th at 4 PM.

On this day, she shared the stage with Director John Woo and other leading actors, including Zhang Ziyi and Takeshi Kaneshiro.

Huang Xiaoming, who plays opposite Song Hye Kyo, said, “I first knew of Song Hye Kyo through Korean dramas and movies; she is a beautiful and wonderful actress. She did her best on the filming site, so working together was easy.”

Afterwards Song Hye Kyo stated, “As a partner, Huang Xiaoming has really good manners and even when I saw him for the first time, it felt like he was a long-time friend who treated me kindly.”

“Even though I saw him all the time during filming, I meet him occasionally at movie promotions and he always welcomes me kindly. I hope to see him again in a good project.”

Netizens responded to Huang Xiaoming’s praise of Song Hye Kyo with a variety of comments, such as: “Huang Xiaoming-Song Hye Kyo praise, it’s heartwarming,””Huang Xiaoming-Song Hye Kyo praise, wherever it is, please do well,” and “Huang Xiaoming-Song Hye Kyo praise, So they went to Cannes with a Chinese movie.”

The Crossing is expected to be released this upcoming November.

Source: Hankooki
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

thecrokyo_zps26988f2f.pngthecrokyo2_zps96edab85.png
so pretty! the teaser is great, but i want to see more scenes between kyo and xiaoming ssi..;;)
kyo fighting! and thanks everyone
http://v.ifeng.com/ent/ph/2014005/01ffbf67-0e14-45bc-89a8-64f9fedbf165.shtml

catmine said: It's great to see Kyo again. This girl really knows how to hide parapazzi. As Kyo's fan since Autumn Tale, I know that I shouldn't complain about her fashion but I am still a little disapointed. I really want to see how her beauty shines with good choice of dress and how much the media could compliment her. Up till now, she's still the most beautiful actress that I've seen. However, her simplicity is also one thing that I like about her. The black dress at China last month is an amazing surprise. When I see those pics at the hotel, I can't help but pay attention to the way other people treat her, especially Mr. Translator :) There're something about Kyo that makes others want to protect her. Even I am a girl but if I have chance to be with her, I really want to take care of her, maybe that's her charm and that's why we always see her co-stars take care of her and how LBH and HB felt for her. I believe that KDW will be same case except they're too close like buddy or else it's really hard to reject her charm.Ah, that's all I want to say, sorry for my bad English :

catmine said: It's great to see Kyo again. This girl really knows how to hide parapazzi. As Kyo's fan since Autumn Tale, I know that I shouldn't complain about her fashion but I am still a little disapointed. I really want to see how her beauty shines with good choice of dress and how much the media could compliment her. Up till now, she's still the most beautiful actress that I've seen. However, her simplicity is also one thing that I like about her. The black dress at China last month is an amazing surprise. When I see those pics at the hotel, I can't help but pay attention to the way other people treat her, especially Mr. Translator :) There're something about Kyo that makes others want to protect her. Even I am a girl but if I have chance to be with her, I really want to take care of her, maybe that's her charm and that's why we always see her co-stars take care of her and how LBH and HB felt for her. I believe that KDW will be same case except they're too close like buddy or else it's really hard to reject her charm.Ah, that's all I want to say, sorry for my bad English :)

Thank you guys for sharing all the goodies.
So happy to see again Hye Kyo in Cannes.
I love her outfit, she looks great and beautiful as always.
Takeshi is such a gentleman pulling the chair for Hye Kyo.
So excited about this film, I hope it will be well received.

Guest rjuliet

reposting my fave pics of the events...gorgeous kyo is not only accompanied by 2 hotties but 3 ;) ..hehe :D 
with takeshi and hxm :)
XOiXDUc.jpg 
bjuCKmi.jpg  
640_38c35473a57ba07853efaa9fad7262b4.jpg 
with handsome translator and hxm :)
U233P1T1D925251F23DT20140518061636.jpg 
10362323_693781023990946_694573466_n.jpg 
9618d1f2ba1e7c42c638359e5f1650d1_zps84819690.jpg

mieyan said: Hi Kyonatics! I guess we are in a little break after the big storm? Thanks to you all for your lovely posts and i enjoyed them very muchsmileys-thanks-439856.gifSeems that one phrase used by cast members at the presscon of The Crossing is a hot issue now in China.....  :-/Many articles talks about it and even The Crossing official weibo mentions :D
"I grew up watching Takeshi's movie."It started by Masami saying that she grew up watching him(Takeshi) and he was my idol .....HXM also used that phrase when talked about Hye Kyo. HXM said, 'even though I didn't grew up watching her(SHK) movie, I knew her well from her drama.....
And, Kyo also stated, Takeshi was my idol when I was a child and liked very much to watch his works.....Even Grace Wang said, I grew up watching his(Dir. JW) movie, which means Takeshi's movie (as he starred in JW's movie).....

Everybody made Takeshi feel old..... poor Takeshi /:)Takeshi's expression when he was listening to the trans of what Kyo said about him   239321.gif
20140517%2520CannesPressCon.gif
Look Kyo's smile :))  embarrassed or/and impish !?
Btw, have you heard of today's interview???