Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest chloebelle

Guys.....just quick good news...just watched GMA ( Good Morning America) a min ago and had Zhang Ziyi as their guest to promote The Grandmaster,will be in cinema nationwide here on 30th August .... saw Hye Kyo is the preview too...WOW SOOOO PROUD OF HER!!!! \:D/

Guest chloebelle

Guys this is the video of the Grandmaster promo in GMA this morning 8/13/2013 http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/t/video/ziyi-zhang-interview-grandmaster-actress-discusses-harsh-martial-19945798?tab=9482931&section=1206836&playlist=2898870&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Ftablet%2Fs%3Fp%3Dzhang%2Bziyi%2Bin%2BGMA%2B2013%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-hrtab-901 Sorry to hit and run,I'm in the middle of work now.... Btw miss_shady_xv ...I live in USA ,the Grandmaster will be in USA nationwide August 30...sorry don't know about in Phillipine,byaneh :) .....enjoy guys,I will read more updates here when I have more free time...anytime I find out news abt SHK no matter in middle of work I always stop by to update and share,but sorry to hit and run,byaneh....once again,enjoy the week guys.Ajja Ajja fighting!

@chloebelle, thanks for the news :)   Both Tony Leung and Zhang Zi Yi have been promoting "The Grandmaster" in the US recently so the film has been getting exposure which means our Kyo is getting exposure too :D.  The Grandmaster was featured on the front page of imdb.com a few weeks ago.  That site is one of the most popular online entertainment destinations, with over 100 million unique users each month.  Here is Kyo's profile on imdb.com:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1046845/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

9504371182_1834c69bec_o.jpg

Her STARmeter ranking has jumped up 204 places this week :D.  STARmeter rankings provide a snapshot of who's popular based on the searches of millions of IMDb users. Updated weekly, these rankings also graph the popularity of people over time and determine which events affect public awareness.

chloebelle said: Guys.....just quick good news...just watched GMA ( Good Morning America) a min ago and had Zhang Ziyi as their guest to promote The Grandmaster,will be in cinema nationwide here on 30th August .... saw Hye Kyo is the preview too...WOW SOOOO PROUD OF HER!!!! \:D/

Guest chloebelle

Susea said: chloebelle said: Guys.....just quick good news...just watched GMA ( Good Morning America) a min ago and had Zhang Ziyi as their guest to promote The Grandmaster,will be in cinema nationwide here on 30th August .... saw Hye Kyo is the preview too...WOW SOOOO PROUD OF HER!!!! \:D/

Guest chloebelle

freshspring hclover96 and all seniors SHKers Gumapta ,nomu nomu nomu Gumapta for the updates ^:)^ ... I found out about zhang ziyi as guest promoting The Grandmaster in GMA this morning,by accident ...was in the middle of doing something and heard the word ' The Grandmaster' also strong accent ... Thought it was kyo ( who knows she is here since nobody knows where she is now,hmmmmm remember our girl is like ninja rite,fast and agile ) until I looked to the tv... :D .... Still wish it was our girl though ;;)

Guys thank you so much for the great news about our princess im so proud of her and her drama that winter the windblow is doing good here in the philippines the rating is good pilipino inlove with the drama they realy love it.im so proud of her being her fan i love her so much.

thanks all for the awesome updates and constructive, humorous, fun posts...... love you all :x

news today on Kyo and Prof Seo on her donation for another project...... i'm not sure the exact name of the memorial, bianeh

shkprof_zps895121b5.jpg

Source : TenAsia

she's so pretty.........  miss her "That Winter" hairstyle  :(

i thot today suppose to have an event for TGM prior to the screening next week :-? :-?

Thanks PutriN unnie, now I know the reson why Seo Kyoung Duk recently has many tweets of SHK :x She looks beautiful in any hairstyles :x
Thanks cloebelle dearie, you are welcome :*
Thanks hclover for the insighful update of The crossing :)
Today is the 14th. If I'm not wrong, she maybe appear in "The Grandmaster" promotion?

Being taken in Korea:
iSSAkWYNwHN6w.jpg
SHK dc

Made by SBS channel 2 days ago: 1 minute to have a hairstyle like SHK in China Film Festival

cre to SBSculture

Hi @freshspring,as i scan the article i did not see any mention about Kyo ,it just talks about the media catching a glimpse of Takeshi and what clothes he wore etc.It does however talks about the pairing of him and Masami Nagawa and briefly describes their scenes in the cave.
Masami will be acting as a girl from noble family, the actress that will be playing as her mom in the movie is the famous Hitomi Kuroki. Many deduced that Takeshi will be paired with ZZY, but this article says it may not be the case.Director Woo favours storyline of romance between different nationalities and boundaries. I'm not sure whether Takeshi will be a Japanese or Chinese in the movie (it seems to me a Chinese from the name) either way Hye Kyo stands a chance <:-P
Latest tweet from weibo:
"Yesterday my colleague went to The Crossing filming scene, from afternoon till 1 am in the morning.I think the job of actors and actresses are hard.Song Hye Kyo, Zhang Zi Yi, Dong Da Wei , Huang Xiao Ming etc, hope the movie hits the box office, fighting!Hope filming ends earlier, but it seems that it will only end at the end of the year.Great Director Woo, it's been hard on you."
source:baidu and weibo
btw member in Baidu says she has returned to Korea (not sure how true it is)