Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

lionel said: martha adelaide said: ebulli3nt said:

Lee Hyori plans to sell of many of her belongings in the bazaar before she begins life as a married woman. If Song Hye Kyo also participates in the bazaar, could I take that as a hint that she intends to marry Hyun Bin next year? ;;)

Don't mind me again as I'm still hyper over the Lee couple's wedding recently. I now have the future weddings of Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo respectively to look forward to. :P

ebulli3nt said:

Lee Hyori plans to sell of many of her belongings in the bazaar before she begins life as a married woman. If Song Hye Kyo also participates in the bazaar, could I take that as a hint that she intends to marry Hyun Bin next year? ;;)

Don't mind me again as I'm still hyper over the Lee couple's wedding recently. I now have the future weddings of Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo respectively to look forward to. :P

pengacau lu .. lu kan fans KTH .. lu kira KTH akan merit dg Rain  ...

[-X ... khayalan tingkat tinggi  ...
=))   .. balik ke habitat lu

Sorry to all here

ok i' ll translate this one : "you disturber, u are fans of KTH and do you think she will end up with Rain??" "dream high" "back to your habitat" actually i dont understand what @martha adeleide means, i think @ebulli3nt just wishing the next wedding will be KTH and SHK bcoz she talk about LBH wedding which is their ex.So what the problem if KTH end up with Rain? if you Bikyo shipper u just dont do that.If you think its just joke but ur language didnt show you are a joke @lionel Thanks for the translation on what @martha adelaide said about me!

@martha adelaide I don't know why you simply can't take a joke and must respond to me in such a hostile/mocking way. FYI, the rules of Soompi states that posters must not post in a foreign language aside from English at Soompi, except in the K-Drama for Foreign Fans subforum. Please acquaint yourself with the rules before repeating this offense in the future.

So what if Rain and Kim Tae Hee should end up together? There's no need to drag Rain and Kim Tae Hee in here to mock/ridicule them in your foreign tongue. For that reason, I've flagged your post as spam to the admins/mods.

There's also no rule in this thread which prohibits fans of Song Hye Kyo from liking Kim Tae Hee as well. It's only the small-minded people who believe that Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are rivals and that their fans need to be at war with one another.

@Susea I hope that the differences in preferences and opinions don't create a negative vibe which may turn others away from here. The ambiance is always so pleasant. Let's show others that fans of Song Hye Kyo are friendly, mature, and respectable people!

Friends,lets keep this thread friendly and clean! we should all respect each other's opinion and learn to live with it.if ur a shipper of a particular couple so be it,but we cant expect others to share the same views as us..each one has different preferences,we should respect that..also i think and i agree with others,that bashing someone in a different language which the person cudnt understand was totally rude and uncalled for..i hope it doesnt happen again..the beauty of this thread lies in the fact that each one here has different tastes,opinion,idols etc but are united by their love for kyo..so lets maintain it that way...also let us not bash other actors/actresses in this thread and stick onto discussing about our beloved.fighting :D

Guest deaborj

Hi saw this video posted by kyokyo1122 on you tube. The scenes are mostly from WW but HB not included. Her look is similar to her present look so we can all imagine her at her current status-happy positive, smiling, filming happily.  I love the scenes on this MV as she generates a positive vibe. So guys hope you smile or laugh just like kyo in the mv. love love love.peace peace peace to everyone.

(if I was not successful in posting the vid here, go to this link instead.)

SHK fans are awesome...:-bd United by the love for uri unni..Anyways, I believe we aren't high School students anymore. The one who did wrong probably hopefully realizes it and the one who got wronged probably hopefully can forgive so we can all moved on after all, we are all wishing SHK happiness... >:D< >:D<9489905643_a4b2758d7a_o.jpg
cr to Baidu
@hclover96: My my!!Is this Takeshi?Just the side profile and I'm sold..keke..but the high waist pants though... :-? Oh well!It's a period movie so your forgiven..:-?? Just don't let me catch you with your everyday life in that kind of fashion... ;))

im happy that shg is doing really finre in filming of the crossing and i hate the basher of her for bringing back the past and im not against of kth and rain relationship but pls basher dont bring your thing here go to the thread of your idol not here pls and come on give her peace of mind she is quietly doing her job.so stop it and we are always here to defend oud princess dah!she is happy now and who ever her prince is we are gladly accepting him for her bacause we love her so much no matter what.the drama of her air here in the philippines is doing good the ratings is high we love her so much and i hope she will do more drama we miss her so much gogogo kyo fighting and be safe gudluck on your movie.we love you.

TGM had a press screening today and the media was out to praise Kyo's performance in TGM though short appearance, 6 minutes...still, she managed to captivate the audiences through her brilliant acting and i think they said there was "no lie" of the praises :D

m3t9.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130812n18159

That's great news Kim sajangnim. I watched TGM and stopped after SHK's performance.. ;)) She really is an epitome of a classic woman in TGM... ^:)^ I am not a fan of period/historical drama but with the exception of Hwang Jini the movie and TGM..only for SHK I'm willing to sit through a historical movie cracking my brain cells trying to understand what is happening.. ~X( 8-} This is why I prefer a Rom-Com..  :)) ..But glad SHK is experimenting and trying on various roles.. :-bd =D> Truly dedicated and eager to show that she is not just some pretty face which she already is given credit for.. <:-P

Guest lionel1430292475

9489905487_aaae523599_o.jpg

Omo Masami-chan!!!!! another Goddess in The Crossing..i dont know her current long hair cut because at the on going Dorama her hair is still short. I hope we will catch when SHK Goddess filming  :D (do we need Dispatch in this case?LOL )

Yeay! new page ! :P

thanks all for "The Crossing" updates...... Masami is very sweet..... her pics taken quite clear huh.... compared to Kyo..... blurry and the video showing her waltzing, i have neck pain after watching it horizontally :)

since this week will be focussing on Takeshi and Masami filming...... will Kyo be back home   :-/