Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

no problem gals ;)

but yeah, pwrpufgrl basically explained how to download from megaupload...this site is quite straightforward and simply better since there's no expiration date (unless it's inactive for 30 days of course...)...so for the ones who couldn't download it, read pwrpufgrl's explanation ;)

Guest pinklily

no problem gals ;)

but yeah, pwrpufgrl basically explained how to download from megaupload...this site is quite straightforward and simply better since there's no expiration date (unless it's inactive for 30 days of course...)...so for the ones who couldn't download it, read pwrpufgrl's explanation ;)

Thank you for the link! :)

Guest soutsada7

I've just finished watching the video and SHG looked so radiant and her dress was beautiful; she looked so elegant...I'm in the process of uploading the video in ysi, so wait a bit peeps and I'll post up the link as soon as it's finished uploading. Once again, thanks Miss Bi for putting up the megaupload link ;)

when you click the megaupload link wait for a minute or so till the file is ready to d/l

when the "click here to download" appears just right click and save as

on it and you should be able to d/l it

OMG she looked so pretty and I thought she sounded a little bit nervous but other than that she sounded so sweet and nice actually.

I love her voice :D

just want to add: if you can't find the"click here to download" ( i had a hard time locating it when i 1st tried megaupload) its usually covered by link ads. just close the link ads. and you'll find it. :)

ndut, i must confess i was nervous myself when she started singing. :D that song is not an easy one to sing. but she did carry it well.... and i love the way the audience responded to her. some seemed mesmerized. can't blame them she's really gprgeous.

thanks miss bi!

wreath.gif

Guest VitaDolce*

Hello !!! Everyone !!!

Does any of you have pics of our SHK like this .....

can anyone upload .

fhdzgzd4qv.gif

she is really pretty in this pics ^^

Please ... Thanks

Guest soutsada7

thanks Gotericshin for the pix of the video caps...she's amazingly gorgeous and thanks gemt for the pix from daum...as usual, she looks so lovely :)