Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi guys! How tall is she without shoes? In her profiles, they say she's 5' 3" (don't know in cm), but I think she's not taller than 5' 2" because she wore very high heels (4-5 inches high) in Full House, and she was barely reaching Bi's shoulders. According to Bi's profiles I've read, he's 6 feet. So if she was 5'3" plus 4-5 more inches taller, she would have been 5'7" to 5'8" in the drama. That made her 4 inches shorter than Bi, which she would have been down to his ears, but no. Unless Bi is actutally taller than 6 feet. Can someone please tell me her real height. Or Bi's.

Also, Lee Byung Hyun was here in Hawaii for his movie. According to his profiles, he is 5' 10" or 5' 11". My friend went to see him, and she told me he can't be taller than 5' 6" without shoes because he was wearing platform shoes.

Before soompi crashed, there was a thread which listed the heights of various actresses and SHG was one of them. The profile said that she is 156 cm which is about 5"1 tall so I think you are right about her being shorter than 5"2.

Guest soutsada7

Gorgeous.

I think she's the most beautiful actress....

She's the reason I watch K-drama and I only watch the K-drama she's in.... hahaha.....

ditto...actually when I first joined Soompi I wasn't really into K-stuff...I used to always surf the "other actors/actresses" forum until I ran into a poll between Cecilia and SHG. When I first saw SHG I was awestruck by her beauty, so I started looking into the "korean celeb photos" section until I found out that she's a really famous actress all over Asia and Southeast Asia. I also found out that she just starred in a drama called "Full House" and I instantly ordered the drama - she became my idol since then and that's when I started to be swept away with the Korean wave :D

I'm not really too sure.. because I can't quite understand some parts of the article.. but i think its saying that "High Sea warning" 'might' be shown at all these countries on the december 22nd. wow! I hope it will be like that!! i'll be in asia just in time to watch it in theaters then!!

----------------------------

new etude pics:

347news918ii.jpg

347news920fu.jpg

a0fl.jpg

b5fg.jpg

large0zs.th.jpg

Credits: hyesa.com

I think its cute how they used the 'high sea warnings' images ^_^

thanks for the pix...SHG looks so beautiful and so pure...such an angel. Too bad the movie isn't going to be shown in the USA - I would have loved to support my gorgeous idol :)

I think I did read from somewhere about Bi talking about SHK regarding her beauty as well........proof that SHK's really beautiful not only in her appearance but at heart also........Gosh, proud of her. She really capture everybody's heart! :)

yup, I knew I wasn't wrong in idolizing her...

Yeah, when I read that line from that article, I remember that Bi also said the same thing abot Hye Kyo.

Yup Yup, makes me happy knowing that my fave actress is admired more for her beauty inside. :)

I hope the movie will also be shown in the Phils!

what more can we ask for, eh?

Gorgeous.

She's the reason I watch K-drama and I only watch the K-drama she's in.... hahaha.....

Yup, me too!! her and wonbin got me hooked! that comment Cha Tae Young made about her makes me want to meet her in person even more...someday I hope!!

Guest strungout

Gorgeous.

Ditto. She is also my reason for watching K-drama. :D

In fact, the only K-dramas I've watched are those that she starred in. :lol:

I'm more of a TVB Hongkong serial addict! :P

b5fg6mo.jpg

She looks so young and innocent here!!! :D

I can't imagine anyone NOT falling in love with her! :lol:

Guest whizzer's_rose

I think that if ever I see her in person I would be starstruck...she's really pretty that it makes it harder for a person not to look at her....

Guest soutsada7

b5fg6mo.jpg

She looks so young and innocent here!!! :D

I can't imagine anyone NOT falling in love with her! :lol:

ditto...whenever I watched SHG in a drama I felt pity for the actors just cause if I were them I'd feel so hard-pressed to try not to fall in love with her...her beauty just shines from within to the outside :D I don't get why some people from the "Korean-Celebs Photo" forum would imply that she's a sagaji and have no proofs to back up their words whatsoever :angry:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for sharing all these great pics!!! :lol:

she's not that tall, but she's taller than me! bwahahaha~ hu cares anyway. SHK is one talented actress!

Oh sooooooooooopretty, I visited Soompi because of her, here is where I can see her most offen. Yes, ME TOO, collected all her drama. Really a Beauty.

Let me re-check....I started with Autumn in my Heart......then Hotelier......Guardian Angel.........Sweet bride.....All in...............Sunshine Pours down.......Full House.....seems like it?!!!?!?!?!! Did I miss anymore drama of hers? :)

what's Sweet Bride about?

and is Soongpoong Clinic a drama or a sitcom?

ditto...whenever I watched SHG in a drama I felt pity for the actors just cause if I were them I'd feel so hard-pressed to try not to fall in love with her...her beauty just shines from within to the outside :D I don't get why some people from the "Korean-Celebs Photo" forum would imply that she's a sagaji and have no proofs to back up their words whatsoever :angry:

....yeah, me too. whenever i watch her drama i always wonder if her partners are falling for her and i would always looks for some signs. seems so hard to resist such beauty. :D

btw, what does 'sagaji' means?

Guest honey_ping

Sweet Bride is roughly a family drama - relationship between a newly wed couple and the mother in-law and the rest of the in-laws.... SHK plays the sister of the bride who came to live with the family of the in-law as well. Showing some ups and downs of the everyday life in the family. She was pretty in the drama too. Young, sweet and innocent like always.

I tried to search for Soongpoong Clinic but to no avail. Heard that it's a sitcom. No wonder I can't manage to find it in the shop. :)

....yeah, me too. whenever i watch her drama i always wonder if her partners are falling for her and i would always looks for some signs. seems so hard to resist such beauty. :D

btw, what does 'sagaji' means?

Yeah what does sagaji mean anyway?

Guest honey_ping

Oh yep, I agree 100% with you. Some proof....LBH fall for her.....I think Bi too....don't you think so? :)........... who else?............. :D ....she's just so angelic......