Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Thanks for the news! That's so sweet ...what he said about SHK. Does CTH have a girlfriend?

I've read in the Bi thread that he is good friends with Bi?!! :)

Wonder if they ever talk about SHK? :D:P

i wonder about this too! i think bi said that cth is one of his closest friends.

Thanks for the news! That's so sweet ...what he said about SHK. Does CTH have a girlfriend?

I've read in the Bi thread that he is good friends with Bi?!! :)

Wonder if they ever talk about SHK? :D:P

i read that he broke up with his long time girlfriend. not sure though.... :unsure:

i hope Bi will attend the premier of the movie :)

Guest soutsada7

thanks ndut, miss bi for the support .... really appreciates it . :)

haven't been here lately, just read several pages back

nuur, i love your new avatar

want to share this article about cth praising shk...

Cha Tae-Hyun, Takes Stage as a Singer

[star Docu] 2005-11-14 17:43

Actor Cha Tae-Hyun showed off his deep regard for his leading lady.

Cha Tae-Hyun, who was participating in Hong Kyoung-Min's concert at Seoul's Yonsei University's auditorium on the 13th at 8pm, took the stage and quietly & sneakishly made a plug for his movie and also spared no praise for his co-star, SHK.

He said, "When you see SHK on the air, she is really beautiful, but when you see her in person, she is more than twice as beautiful", thereby causing envy among his female fans.

When Hong Kyoung-Min teasingly griped about CTH never having introduced him to his beautiful co-stars like Jun Ji-Hyun and Song Hye-Kyo, CTH playfully shot back, "I drink with my friends, and I see beautiful women by myself on set", causing the audience to erupt in laughter.

That day, scheduled guest artists did not arrive on time, so CTH took the stage and used the opportunity to talk with the audience.

Hong Kyoung-Min also took this opportunity to express his deep gratitude to CTH for "always being a faithful and supportive friend."

Son Yun-Ji reporter (syj0125@seoulmedia,co.kr)/photo=High Hills Studio

www.stardocu.com / Copyrights ¨Ï Stardocu

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

awww....thanks so much for this news update...I'm haven't been in here more than once yester and already our beautiful idol's forum has increased a page....thanks guys for keeping this thread lively - it brightens my day to see it on the first page of the K-drama forum :D I actually really like CTH cause he's so funny and I like his down-to-earth vibe and it makes my day to read some other celebs praise our beautiul actress, SHG :)

The last name at bottom is SHK, this one: 송혜교 (파랑주의보).

woohoo, I just voted and it doesn't surprise that she's winning...thanks for bringing the poll to us :D

Guest PuccaGirl_64

When CTH said, "When you see SHK on the air, she is really beautiful, but when you see her in person, she is more than twice as beautiful", it sounds lyk what Bi supposedly said on his album 'bout SHK..sumtin lyk "her heart is even more beautiful" (sumtin lyk dis) cnt remember!!...

COrrect me if I'm wrong...

dis jzt means that SHK is Beautiful inside OUt!!

:D

He said, "When you see SHK on the air, she is really beautiful, but when you see her in person, she is more than twice as beautiful", thereby causing envy among his female fans. www.stardocu.com / Copyrights ¨Ï Stardocu

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw thats sweet of him 2 say that about her!!! :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

He said, "When you see SHK on the air, she is really beautiful, but when you see her in person, she is more than twice as beautiful", thereby causing envy among his female fans.

hehe thats cute haha his female fans are jealous :lol:

Guest sixflags

Gorgeous.

I think she's the most beautiful actress....

She's the reason I watch K-drama and I only watch the K-drama she's in.... hahaha.....

Guest nofear11877

Gorgeous.

She's the reason I watch K-drama and I only watch the K-drama she's in.... hahaha.....

i second that sixflags. :D

although i've grown to watch other k-dramas too. regardless, that's how i got started on watching k-dramas because of her charming and irresistible beauty. i was captivated first by her beauty on autumn tale. even though she was chubby back then, i would say she was still gorgeous! B) ;)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

en200511171444181003_0.jpg

Hye-kyo's movie sold out to Taiwan, Hongkong, Macau, Japan, Thailand, Singapore,Indonesia, Vietnam.

First time, the movie personality, for the most part, buyers who do distribution by preconception which will not recover than original.

But, buyers admire structure and beautiful image that see script and animation that dramatize at Japan version and do more dramatic than original work and they wanted that everybody contract in the seat.

Also, iHQ official conveyed that Song hye-kyo's popularity who is a representative Korean star in the Southeast Asia did share. (umm.. i don't understand that..)

And China, Malaysia, India negosiate to buy the movie right now.

The movie " A high sea waves warning" try to grand open on 22th of December all the countries simultaneously.

credits: hyebaragi

I'm not really too sure.. because I can't quite understand some parts of the article.. but i think its saying that "High Sea warning" 'might' be shown at all these countries on the december 22nd. wow! I hope it will be like that!! i'll be in asia just in time to watch it in theaters then!!

----------------------------

new etude pics:

347news918ii.jpg

347news920fu.jpg

a0fl.jpg

b5fg.jpg

large0zs.th.jpg

Credits: hyesa.com

I think its cute how they used the 'high sea warnings' images ^_^

Guest honey_ping

When CTH said, "When you see SHK on the air, she is really beautiful, but when you see her in person, she is more than twice as beautiful", it sounds lyk what Bi supposedly said on his album 'bout SHK..sumtin lyk "her heart is even more beautiful" (sumtin lyk dis) cnt remember!!...

I think I did read from somewhere about Bi talking about SHK regarding her beauty as well........proof that SHK's really beautiful not only in her appearance but at heart also........Gosh, proud of her. She really capture everybody's heart! :)

Yeah, when I read that line from that article, I remember that Bi also said the same thing abot Hye Kyo.

Yup Yup, makes me happy knowing that my fave actress is admired more for her beauty inside. :)

I hope the movie will also be shown in the Phils!

Guest honey_ping

Gorgeous.

Me too! I think I only bought K-drama she's in so far..........I've watched all her drama.......

Guest sweet_treats1812

^cool~ uve actually watched all of it?

i've only seen two :lol: full house and autumn in my heart. i love both. i wanted to watch hotelier but it had like, twenty smthing episodes? too long :(

Let's make a wish together, ok..... :D

Actually the lead-actress(Jung Ryuwon) already been decided but she rejected it......right now...there is no lead-actress in this project....the reason i chose SHG is because she just completed a new movie (blue-alert/high sea warning)...i think she's might free right now...therefore, i really hope she can be in this project and i read the sinopsis about this drama...quite nice....

(Um TaeWoong & Eric will compete against each other for one woman. In the drama, Um TaeYoung believes that loving one woman is real love. Eric on the other hand, doesn't believe in love. Both of them are going to show strong and powerful rivalry.)-quoted from wolf form

aja-aja fighting.....

Hi! Is this going to be a TV Series and is it a comedy? I hope it is. I think they will be make a great pair. Eric was soo funny in "Super Rookie."

thanks ndut, miss bi for the support .... really appreciates it . :)

haven't been here lately, just read several pages back

nuur, i love your new avatar

want to share this article about cth praising shk...

Actor Cha Tae-Hyun showed off his deep regard for his leading lady.

Cha Tae-Hyun, who was participating in Hong Kyoung-Min's concert at Seoul's Yonsei University's auditorium on the 13th at 8pm, took the stage and quietly & sneakishly made a plug for his movie and also spared no praise for his co-star, SHK.

When Hong Kyoung-Min teasingly griped about CTH never having introduced him to his beautiful co-stars like Jun Ji-Hyun and Song Hye-Kyo, CTH playfully shot back, "I drink with my friends, and I see beautiful women by myself on set", causing the audience to erupt in laughter.

That day, scheduled guest artists did not arrive on time, so CTH took the stage and used the opportunity to talk with the audience.

Hong Kyoung-Min also took this opportunity to express his deep gratitude to CTH for "always being a faithful and supportive friend."

Son Yun-Ji reporter (syj0125@seoulmedia,co.kr)/photo=High Hills Studio

www.stardocu.com / Copyrights ¨Ï Stardocu

thanks gemt ;) seems like everobody is praising our hye kyo (esp. whoever met/worked with her before). CTH is really a nice guy.

I'm not really too sure.. because I can't quite understand some parts of the article.. but i think its saying that "High Sea warning" 'might' be shown at all these countries on the december 22nd. wow! I hope it will be like that!! i'll be in asia just in time to watch it in theaters then!!

----------------------------

new etude pics:

347news918ii.jpg

347news920fu.jpg

a0fl.jpg

b5fg.jpg

large0zs.th.jpg

Credits: hyesa.com

I think its cute how they used the 'high sea warnings' images ^_^

thanks mzz boo for the news and pics, looks like the movie is going to be shown in malaysia as well... ;)

the succesful of FH esp. around the region of south east asia does help to market the new movie

Hi guys! How tall is she without shoes? In her profiles, they say she's 5' 3" (don't know in cm), but I think she's not taller than 5' 2" because she wore very high heels (4-5 inches high) in Full House, and she was barely reaching Bi's shoulders. According to Bi's profiles I've read, he's 6 feet. So if she was 5'3" plus 4-5 more inches taller, she would have been 5'7" to 5'8" in the drama. That made her 4 inches shorter than Bi, which she would have been down to his ears, but no. Unless Bi is actutally taller than 6 feet. Can someone please tell me her real height. Or Bi's.

Also, Lee Byung Hyun was here in Hawaii for his movie. According to his profiles, he is 5' 10" or 5' 11". My friend went to see him, and she told me he can't be taller than 5' 6" without shoes because he was wearing platform shoes.

Guest honey_ping

^cool~ uve actually watched all of it?

i've only seen two :lol: full house and autumn in my heart. i love both. i wanted to watch hotelier but it had like, twenty smthing episodes? too long :(

Let me re-check....I started with Autumn in my Heart......then Hotelier......Guardian Angel.........Sweet bride.....All in...............Sunshine Pours down.......Full House.....seems like it?!!!?!?!?!! Did I miss anymore drama of hers? :)