Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Please vote for SHK in her new drama. Scroll down and find SHK's Korean name. Select it and click on the LEFT botton. Click on the botton of a pop up window to indicate OK. You will then bring to the result page.

http://movie.empas.com/

I would love to vote, but I'm not Korean and I don't know how to read the Korean characters...can you please indicate how her name looks like in Korean and a step-by-step instruction on how to vote? Thanks :D

I would love to vote, but I'm not Korean and I don't know how to read the Korean characters...can you please indicate how her name looks like in Korean and a step-by-step instruction on how to vote? Thanks :D

The last name at bottom is SHK, this one: 송혜교 (파랑주의보).

Please vote for SHK in her new drama. Scroll down and find SHK's Korean name. Select it and click on the LEFT botton. Click on the botton of a pop up window to indicate OK. You will then bring to the result page.

I tried to vote but I cannot find her name and all the Korean characters look the same so I do not know which characters are the names of SHG. By the way, does anyone know what the voting is about and what drama is it? I just want to make sure I am not voting for Bi and SHG in another drama but other than that, I would gladly support SHG forever.

Guest strungout

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I just voted! :D Hopefully correctly.

If she wins, what happens? Is this to publicise her movie?

Cool! I hope she knows how much she's loved and that she will continue to try on new roles to extend herself as an actress!! Not that she isn't perfect already!! :D

Don't bash me since this is just my opinion but I absolutely hope NOT!!!!

I don't think there's any issue with having a different opinion. If someone, however, tries to ram her opinion down everybody's throat, then that's another story.

Fact is, even if fans prefer someone for their idol, in the end, their idol will be the one to choose. Fans can pull their hairs out or rant themselves to oblivion, but it is simply out of their hands.

So whoever Bi or Hye Kyo chooses, I am totally supportive!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

voted ^_^

she's in first place right now w/ 60%.

I read abt this in the shcj forum. its abt most anticipated actor i think?

poll4vu.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I just voted! :D Hopefully correctly.

If she wins, what happens? Is this to publicise her movie?

Cool! I hope she knows how much she's loved and that she will continue to try on new roles to extend herself as an actress!! Not that she isn't perfect already!! :D

its just a popularity poll.. lol

I don't think there's any issue with having a different opinion. If someone, however, tries to ram her opinion down everybody's throat, then that's another story.

Fact is, even if fans prefer someone for their idol, in the end, their idol will be the one to choose. Fans can pull their hairs out or rant themselves to oblivion, but it is simply out of their hands.

So whoever Bi or Hye Kyo chooses, I am totally supportive!

Yep, I am fine too with whoever Bi or SHG chooses to be with but fans keep on pushing the two of them together. There is even a petition going on for them now which I hope won't make it. :lol: SHG is in the lead on the popularity poll and I am glad for her. She deserves to win as the most popular actress.

Guest riene77

i just voted and i'm soo happy because right now SHK at the top with 61% (435 voted)-i love this girl so much...love evrything about her....

i can't wait for my bthday because my sister is going to give me Korean-english digital dictionary.....meaning that it is easy for me to read korean language....heheheheheeee

I hope SHK new movie will be successful like Autumn in my heart because of that drama i love korean dramas and movies....before this i'm big fan of English and Japanese Movies/dramas.....

I also hope one day SHG will act in Japanese movie/drama....i want her to be pair with Yutaka Takenouchi or Takeshi Kaneshiro....

But right now i just wish she act with Eric and Um Tae Woong in "wolf" because right now they still looking lead female-i'm really like him to act with Eric because when i see Eric acted in Firebird....he was really good in that drama......

i just voted and i'm soo happy because right now SHK at the top with 61% (435 voted)-i love this girl so much...love evrything about her....

i can't wait for my bthday because my sister is going to give me Korean-english digital dictionary.....meaning that it is easy for me to read korean language....heheheheheeee

I hope SHK new movie will be successful like Autumn in my heart because of that drama i love korean dramas and movies....before this i'm big fan of English and Japanese Movies/dramas.....

I also hope one day SHG will act in Japanese movie/drama....i want her to be pair with Yutaka Takenouchi or Takeshi Kaneshiro....

But right now i just wish she act with Eric and Um Tae Woong in "wolf" because right now they still looking lead female-i'm really like him to act with Eric because when i see Eric acted in Firebird....he was really good in that drama......

Really? That is interesting to know then. I have never thought about her being with Eric in a project together so they might make a great couple. SHG is beautiful and Eric is hot so a great match indeed. I really hope she is chosen as the lead actress for Wolf too as it would increase her fame. Let's hope our wishes come true.

Guest riene77

Really? That is interesting to know then. I have never thought about her being with Eric in a project together so they might make a great couple. SHG is beautiful and Eric is hot so a great match indeed. I really hope she is chosen as the lead actress for Wolf too as it would increase her fame. Let's hope our wishes come true.

Let's make a wish together, ok..... :D

Actually the lead-actress(Jung Ryuwon) already been decided but she rejected it......right now...there is no lead-actress in this project....the reason i chose SHG is because she just completed a new movie (blue-alert/high sea warning)...i think she's might free right now...therefore, i really hope she can be in this project and i read the sinopsis about this drama...quite nice....

(Um TaeWoong & Eric will compete against each other for one woman. In the drama, Um TaeYoung believes that loving one woman is real love. Eric on the other hand, doesn't believe in love. Both of them are going to show strong and powerful rivalry.)-quoted from wolf form

aja-aja fighting.....

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ hmm that would be interesting.. and I read that shk is currently looking for her next drama project.. so yeah.. "wolf" would be an awesome choice!

Hi hanhan04 I wish I could know the drama which you watched... I've a vague idea but could be totally wrong since I've not watched a K-drama recently... not even the recent one with Bi altho I like him v much....

hmm... I must go and do some research on this "wolf" and how Eric and Um look like as well... I'm very "unknowledgable" like that ha ha ha

Don't bash me since this is just my opinion but I absolutely hope NOT!!!!

Hei....I have never bash anyone and I have never want to do that :)

We can only hope for the best for our idol, but maybe our hope will never effect the decision that our idol will make.

Sometimes we think that our hope is the best for our idol, but maybe the fact is contrary :)

Hei....I have never bash anyone and I have never want to do that :)

We can only hope for the best for our idol, but maybe our hope will never effect the decision that our idol will make.

Sometimes we think that our hope is the best for our idol, but maybe the fact is contrary :)

I agree with you Fanny!

:)

I know I wouldn't mind watching 10 times... :D:D:D Thanks for your post, echan.

Oh, by the way, for those who would love to see Bi and SHK in a new love drama together again, did you sign the petition that was created by one of our own SOOMPIERS? If not, you might want to check it out.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Cherish1/petition.html

There are 1579 Total Signatures so far and I am sure that we can do much better. Aza aza fighting!

Now it's gone up to 1610 signatures!!! Keep signing this petition!!!!!

Guest strungout

Hi, I agree. Both Eric and Um tae Woong look really HOTT!

The storyline sounds good too. Nothing much about what kind of character the girl would have BUT since she's being wooed by wolves (men who play with women's feelings) ... she would have to be a pretty strong confident woman ( Just guessing here).

It'll be fun to see SHK play the kind of woman who can hold her own against wolves and even make them fall for her!!! :D

thanks ndut, miss bi for the support .... really appreciates it . :)

haven't been here lately, just read several pages back

nuur, i love your new avatar

want to share this article about cth praising shk...

Cha Tae-Hyun, Takes Stage as a Singer

[star Docu] 2005-11-14 17:43

Actor Cha Tae-Hyun showed off his deep regard for his leading lady.

Cha Tae-Hyun, who was participating in Hong Kyoung-Min's concert at Seoul's Yonsei University's auditorium on the 13th at 8pm, took the stage and quietly & sneakishly made a plug for his movie and also spared no praise for his co-star, SHK.

He said, "When you see SHK on the air, she is really beautiful, but when you see her in person, she is more than twice as beautiful", thereby causing envy among his female fans.

When Hong Kyoung-Min teasingly griped about CTH never having introduced him to his beautiful co-stars like Jun Ji-Hyun and Song Hye-Kyo, CTH playfully shot back, "I drink with my friends, and I see beautiful women by myself on set", causing the audience to erupt in laughter.

That day, scheduled guest artists did not arrive on time, so CTH took the stage and used the opportunity to talk with the audience.

Hong Kyoung-Min also took this opportunity to express his deep gratitude to CTH for "always being a faithful and supportive friend."

Son Yun-Ji reporter (syj0125@seoulmedia,co.kr)/photo=High Hills Studio

www.stardocu.com / Copyrights ¨Ï Stardocu

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

Guest strungout

thanks ndut, miss bi for the support .... really appreciates it . :)

haven't been here lately, just read several pages back

nuur, i love your new avatar

want to share this article about cth praising shk...

Cha Tae-Hyun, Takes Stage as a Singer

[star Docu] 2005-11-14 17:43

Actor Cha Tae-Hyun showed off his deep regard for his leading lady.

Cha Tae-Hyun, who was participating in Hong Kyoung-Min's concert at Seoul's Yonsei University's auditorium on the 13th at 8pm, took the stage and quietly & sneakishly made a plug for his movie and also spared no praise for his co-star, SHK.

He said, "When you see SHK on the air, she is really beautiful, but when you see her in person, she is more than twice as beautiful", thereby causing envy among his female fans.

When Hong Kyoung-Min teasingly griped about CTH never having introduced him to his beautiful co-stars like Jun Ji-Hyun and Song Hye-Kyo, CTH playfully shot back, "I drink with my friends, and I see beautiful women by myself on set", causing the audience to erupt in laughter.

That day, scheduled guest artists did not arrive on time, so CTH took the stage and used the opportunity to talk with the audience.

Hong Kyoung-Min also took this opportunity to express his deep gratitude to CTH for "always being a faithful and supportive friend."

Son Yun-Ji reporter (syj0125@seoulmedia,co.kr)/photo=High Hills Studio

www.stardocu.com / Copyrights ¨Ï Stardocu

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

Thanks for the news! That's so sweet ...what he said about SHK. Does CTH have a girlfriend?

I've read in the Bi thread that he is good friends with Bi?!! :)

Wonder if they ever talk about SHK? :D :P