Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I know I wouldn't mind watching 10 times... :D:D:D Thanks for your post, echan.

Oh, by the way, for those who would love to see Bi and SHK in a new love drama together again, did you sign the petition that was created by one of our own SOOMPIERS? If not, you might want to check it out.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Cherish1/petition.html

There are 1579 Total Signatures so far and I am sure that we can do much better. Aza aza fighting!

hehe, i'm #47 B)

it's been a long while since this petition started :wub:

aja aja!

By any chance will Blue Alert be showing in the United States? I really want to see SHG and Cha Tae Hun and how they act as a couple. This movie must be really good and funny.

Guest soutsada7

Oh, by the way, for those who would love to see Bi and SHK in a new love drama together again, did you sign the petition that was created by one of our own SOOMPIERS? If not, you might want to check it out.

There are 1579 Total Signatures so far and I am sure that we can do much better. Aza aza fighting!

Thanks for the beautiful pix of SHG, especially the one with her in the white dress; she does look like an angel...and I just signed up for the petition and I'm number 1580...cool huh! :D

By any chance will Blue Alert be showing in the United States? I really want to see SHG and Cha Tae Hun and how they act as a couple. This movie must be really good and funny.

I'm wondering the same thing because I really wanna support my idol when it hits the box office...aja aja fighting Hye Gyo!!!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

i know.. i wish they'd show it in canada.. lol

but on the 24th I'm going to be in Shanghai ^_^ hope they show it there!

they did show windstruck in shanghai when it came out in theaters.. but i think thats because My sassy girl was such a huge hit in china.. so thats why they decided to show windstruck there too..

Guest Remember Me

SHG was amazing in Full House. She's such a talented actress. I would like to see her on the big screen though; it'll be a nice change from seeing her act only in dramas.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I doubt they will air it in the theaters. I think we'd have to wait until it's released on DVD w/ eng. subs. I wonder if there will be any fans kind enough to sub it so we can watch it sooner. (crosses fingers)

err I don't think SHG's acting skills are overrated as stated in someone's earlier posting

True, don't really approve of lambasting other actress' acting skills just to make one's idol look better (provided there's some grounds to criticise like for eg. some actors/ actress really act quite badly in some of the "B-grade" movies/shows... yuck yuck, waste of time watching, man!)

I like SYJ and of course SHG is the best for me... Hope both movies will do well... In fact, on a very superficial level based on storylines of both movies, I think SYJ's movie on seduction sounds more interesting than SHG's movie whereby the lead actress contracts some deadly disease...

That's what got me hooked to Full House - humour, comedy with romance, unlike other Korean dramas (in fact, a no. of Taiwanese/ American soap dramas) which are draggy... I give up watching after a while... ha ha ha

Cheers

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ yes I agree w/ you ^_^

Although I'm a huge shk fan, I also think that the storyline for "High Sea Warnings" sounds familiar & slightly boring. The whole first love, girl dies from terrible disease thing is overused in kdramas and stuff. However, this is a remake of the Japanese Movie & drama (based on the book "crying out from the center of the world"? is that wht it was called?) and the Japanese version did VERY well. It is one of the top selling movies in Japan. So, I'm hoping the same thing would happen to the korean version.. it depends greatly on the actors..

Guest sparkley

^ yes I agree w/ you ^_^

Although I'm a huge shk fan, I also think that the storyline for "High Sea Warnings" sounds familiar & slightly boring. The whole first love, girl dies from terrible disease thing is overused in kdramas and stuff.

I agree too.. :rolleyes:

When I heard the storyline to the movie I was surprised SHK would pick a role that dies from leukemia again.

And.. I think Korean audiences prefer fresh storylines~ don't forget Japan loves BYJ when he's not as popular in Korea

Then again... SHK has a bigger overseas fanbase ^_^

Guest hanhan04

err I don't think SHG's acting skills are overrated as stated in someone's earlier posting

I totally agree with you, jem. Some fans were comparing another drama (for the sake of not upsetting others, I am not going to reveal the name of the drama) with FH and most of their fans said that that drama is much better than FH. Although they agreed that SHK's acting skills was good, they rated her as 9 but the other female actress as 8. I was very curious that if this girl can be only one point behind SHK, then she must be very good too. So, I watched that drama but boy I was SO disappointed. Although these two characters were so similar, I couldn't be attracted to the other actress at all. I simply love Ji-Eun and was attracted by SHK's acting skills. Therefore, I honestly think SHK's acting skills is so good and natural and it is not overrated at all.

^ yes I agree w/ you ^_^

Although I'm a huge shk fan, I also think that the storyline for "High Sea Warnings" sounds familiar & slightly boring. The whole first love, girl dies from terrible disease thing is overused in kdramas and stuff. However, this is a remake of the Japanese Movie & drama (based on the book "crying out from the center of the world"? is that wht it was called?) and the Japanese version did VERY well. It is one of the top selling movies in Japan. So, I'm hoping the same thing would happen to the korean version.. it depends greatly on the actors..

I believe that SHK's 'High Sea Warnings" will be very different from the Japanese version. Afterall, Korean culture and Japanese culture are so different so the way the actors/actresses express their emotions will not be similar at all. Remember Full House? The TV drama was very different from the comic book but it is still a big hit. I am confident that SHK's "High Sea Warnings" will be a refreshing one. Afterall, I am confident about SHK's acting skills. She hasn't disappointed me so far. I am very looking forward to this movie.

If there is a film acted by Rain & Song Hye Kyo, it's going to hit box office all the way from country to country, from weeks to months. How about that? Directors and film producers should consider their next target. But the storyline n script has to be very close to Full House, lively, relaxing and happy. Cinema goers dont mind to pay n watch 10 times.

I 100% agree with you and I hope it will be realizing soon... :D

For the story, I prefer that SHK and Bi are studying abroad maybe in USA, Australia, or another country and they begin falling in love each other....and the ending is.....they live happily forever :P

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

i remember in an interview, hye kyo said that somebody told her that her face will not get in the way of her acting.

talk about substance... bravo.

Guest strungout

Hi,

Thanks for the info and link. I just signed up. There are 1587 signatures now. :D

Guest annashaari

For the story, I prefer that SHK and Bi are studying abroad maybe in USA, Australia, or another country and they begin falling in love each other....and the ending is.....they live happily forever :P

Agreed. I have fell in love when I was in final year, we were studying abroad at the time. Wish they could find happiness together soon wherever they are now :)

Don't bash me since this is just my opinion but I absolutely hope NOT!!!!