Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@daisyflowersI agree. I just watched it without sub, it went so fast. I was surprise by HYE's parents look . You wonder if they are from the same family lol. I really laugh a lot. 

I think when she spoke with Oliver de Saint Sauver,  at the end of their talk,  I think she spoke English, because I heard "I have ... and I have"... may be the French word was hard to say.

6 hours ago, Pitchoum said:

Seems France is a place she love, and as an Ambassador of Chaumet, I do think she already knows some words in French, You can see/hear it, for French Speaker. Her friend probably helped her making sentence.

Yes,I remembered in her old interview that city that she love is Paris..n divashim is her bff that lived in Paris for a long time,so no wonder he taught them n gave them input about Paris fashion..

• caileysmileyyy changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Current Drama: Now, We're Breaking / Upcoming Drama 2022 :The Glory / Birthday Month (November)
  • caileysmileyyy changed the title to Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 ~Hyebaragi~ Current Drama: Now, We're Breaking Up / Upcoming Drama 2022 :The Glory / Birthday Month (November)
On 11/12/2021 at 5:41 PM, redbeanbuns said:

I bet its Divashim (kyo's bff) that taught SHK n JKY speak french..oh,their so sexy when speak french..their chemistry its on spot n radiating:tenor:

Her friend divashim is credited at the end. I do not speak Korean but it might say as consultant

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWOaA22PyDY/?utm_medium=copy_link

He aslo praised her French

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWPqWXmJrHW/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 4