Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@Pitchoum for me the first time I like her becz of her works in dramas n movies alike;autumn in my heart,sunlight pours down,full house, dots,all in,the crossing, brilliant life etc most of her works I already watched,so u can say I like her in quite long time..n her good attitude towards people that works with her n every work that was given to her,she can deliver it very well (its been said many times with all of them that already works with her..go check many interviews way back,there is so many n that can be seen with her friends n colleagues that give her support upfront or silently) n that leads me want to know about her closely,but I know as a fans we have borderlines..so I just fix myself with her works only n don't wanna know about her privacy to much (I learn my lesson)

But in this ent industry there is no rainbow all the time,u will face hate comments everyday n u don't know what privacy is, there will always those people that prey upon others business n those that make hoax stories to destroy their careers..n when that come to SHK she's dealing all of that with elegance n bravery,n thats what make her so glorious until this day..n I never she her back down when it comes to hoax stories that defame her name,she punish them all well :coolshades: n for petty hate comments, she just ignore it cz she knows her value n not worth her time at all..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, daisyflowers said:

Very interested to see who is cast in The Glory. 

Me too, because they are going to begin to film soon, and outside of Song Hye Kyo they anounced anyone.

But I know The remake of Jane The Virgin will start in September and they only announced who they propose the lead for. They did not even confirmed the main cast yet.

• Like 1

What's the meaning of production contract n the number of production? really don't have any idea about production of drama or movie..

I think the glory will have to wait until the PD finish filming other drama as well..if I'm not wrong,right now the PD nim is in charge of Happiness drama,Park Hyung Sik (SHK dongsaeng) drama..so I think we have to wait until then,maybe..

• Thanks 1

MBC Entertainment

Song Hye-kyo "Thank you Jang Ki-yong → Park Hyo-joo"... Song Yoon-ah also encouraged [Insta]

Enter 2021.07.30. 10:37 am
Actress Song Hye-kyo drew attention from netizens by revealing her thoughts on the last filming of the drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up'. 

0000129627_001_20210730103711982.PNG?type=w430view original
On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo posted a photo on her personal Instagram account along with the caption, "We are currently breaking up. Jang Ki-yong, Kim Joo-heon, Choi Hee-seo, Park Hyo-joo, and Yoon Na-mu thank you". 
In the released photo, the scripts from episodes 1 to 16 are piled up. In particular, the appearance of Song Hye-kyo, who mentioned the names of the actors who appeared together, conveyed warm energy to the viewers. 
Netizens who saw this responded with various reactions such as "The last episode...why are you sad?" and "I want to see you soon." 
Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo is currently appearing in the SBS drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up', which is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

Park No-jun, photo source Song Hye-kyo's Instagram