Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

It doesn't matter for me whether it's photoshopped or not..even though she indeed photoshopped,it's not SHK problem cz it's the photographer n soecommabonnie decisions which photo is appropriate for the commercial..n more importantly why they only attack her, even though there are soooooo many actresses in korea that have same treatment (photoshopped) but never or little comments like that?it's becz that people only jealous of her..end of story

• Like 1

Song Hye-kyo is Song Hye-kyo....                                            Enter article 2019.01.03 at 2:50 pm

0002377433_001_20190103145140281.jpg?type=w430_q70    There are a variety of modifiers to call entertainers. Someone is called a 'star'. Someone else is called 'actor'. What is the difference between the two? If the 'star' is an image built on the popularity, 'actor' can be obtained by having the skeleton of acting ability. Sometimes these two seem difficult to do. Song Hye - kyo is such a great person. This is because he is an actor who leads the Korean Wave market and is an actor armed with solid performance. There is no exception in the current TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-a, director Park Shin-woo, production factory) 
Song Hye - kyo suffered the pain of a divorce in the play, but he acted as Chae Soo - hyun, who stood out as a distinctive dancer. He seems to have many things but he does not have much, and he seems to be free from divorce, but he is still not free from his gaze and envy. He meets a man named Jin-Hyuk Kim (Park Bo-gum) and opens his eyes to a new world. I am careful, but the appearance of Cha Seo-hyun entering into the realm of Kim Jin-hyeok is natural and refreshing as the sponge does. 
To Song Hye-kyo, 'Boyfriend' was a double-edged sword. It is a blessing to meet with the most trendy actor of the day called "Park Boogum". But it is not easy. If you squeeze, you have to carry a great deal of criticism. Comparisons coming from physical age differences should also be taken. However, Song Hye - kyo is able to digest all of this. The appearance that does not feel age difference as the 'star' is outstanding, and the character digestive power which directs this drama as the 'actor' is the best.
Song Hye-kyo has always beenbreathing with the best actors of the time. Conversely, it can be said that Song Hye Kyo was allowed to sit next to a male actor who was in the best position of his day. This is not a result that anyone can makedeliberately. Song Hye-kyung is a self-employed position. In ten years, Changsan has changed. Song Hye - kyo has been steadily maintaining his position for more than 20 years when Changsan has changed twice. This is proof that he has all the conditions of star and actor. 
The Korean entertainment industry is a rather harsh place for the actress. There are not a lot of works that they can appear in comparison to male actors. The works that focus on women are extremely rare, and even in theworks they appear, they are still ancillary figures. Moreover, the role that can be taken after marriage is limited. Especially the male and female actresses who care about the chemistry of the actor are more disturbed. 
However, Song Hye Kyo has walked all the way through all the gates as he has done so far. And Song Hye - kyo 's choice speaks out that the decisions of those who chose Song Hye - gyo were not wrong. Although it is a cliche, Song Hye-kyo is still pretty. When an actor plays well, it looks even more beautiful. That's why Song Hye-kyo is in the 'boyfriend'. 
Whoever says that Song Hye Kyo is Song Hye Kyo. 
Anjinyong reportersrealyong@munhwa.com.....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=021&aid=0002377433
  •  
  • Like 2

@xu_lyfe they are jelous to the bone, let them be.

@redbeanbuns Agree Poor them, I even find disturbing comment about her on the encounter's thread just now and I have to resist my words there, I don't know maybe I am too sensitive, because too much hatred words for her.

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

Song Hye - kyo is such a great person. This is because he is an actor who leads the Korean Wave market and is an actor armed with solid performance. 

This is what the expert says, not an amateur, thank you @gigivillaceran for sharing this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, krisan said:

@xu_lyfe they are jelous to the bone, let them be.

@redbeanbuns Agree Poor them, I even find disturbing comment about her on the encounter's thread just now and I have to resist my words there, I don't know maybe I am too sensitive, because too much hatred words for her.

@krisan agree with you!  As I've always said whenever I see/hear negative/rude comments about her... "karma awaits them soon! " 

@redbeanbuns really??? There's disturbing comment about her on ET??? :tears:

Cause I haven't checked ET there again!:tears:

• Like 1

New Website Promotes S. Korean Independence Movement

Posted on January 3, 2019 by Korea Bizwire in Culture & Society, Top News with 0 Comments
CleanPrintBtn_text_small.png

The website is expected to feature additional content through a series of regular updates.

The website is expected to feature additional content through a series of regular updates.

SEOUL, Jan. 3 (Korea Bizwire) Professor Seo Kyung-duk of Sungshin Women’s University and actress Song Hye-kyo have launched a new website called ‘History of Korea’.

The website was opened in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the March First Independence Movement and the establishment of a provisional government in the Republic of Korea.

It is known that two have continuously donated Korean language guides to the Korean Independence Movement sites that remain in the world. The newly opened website is for the eyes of the public.

The website has two sections. The ‘City History Guide’ introduces the historical sites of independence movements in each city.

The ‘Exhibition Hall History Guide’ introduces the exhibition hall of Ahn Chang-ho, located in Los Angeles, and exhibition hall of Yun Bong-gil, located in Shanghai.

The website is expected to feature additional content through a series of regular updates. Currently, efforts to preserve the remains of independence movement sites overseas have been poor.

Seo noted that the best way to protect the remains of the independence movement in other countries was to take an interest in them and visit them.

Ashley Song (ashley@koreabizwire.com)....source credit @http://koreabizwire.com/new-website-promotes-s-korean-independence-movement/129602

• Like 2

8 hours ago, krisan said:

Agree Poor them, I even find disturbing comment about her on the encounter's thread just now and I have to resist my words there, I don't know maybe I am too sensitive, because too much hatred words for her.

Who? Where? Please show me. 

10 hours ago, xu_lyfe said:

I read some comments saying that her commercial pictures are intensely photoshopped and then even when she released her behind the scene pictures , people still commented that it doesn’t mean anything , the behind the scenes can also be photoshopped too.

Photoshopped? Seriously though, which part needs photoshopping? :joy:

We can see her paparazzi photos when she's in the airport and it looks the same. Skin looks as glossy. 

Those people are just envious, jealous people who can't even back-up their claims! 

• Like 1

@caileysmiley awww you gave me that much, thank you... Thank you, well you should add last night kissing scene also :lol: come to visit ec thread, you will be surprised.

@xu_lyfe and @dukesa1122 the one who says shk's acting style is brand strategy..... Like that, but I think that article and last night episode again slap them on the face :rolleyes:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, krisan said:

@xu_lyfe and @dukesa1122 the one who says shk's acting style is brand strategy..... Like that, but I think that article and last night episode again slap them on the face :rolleyes:

Thought I was the only one who feels it disturbing when i read that post and maybe I’m too sensitive but I’m glad now that we all feel the same.

but it seems today the acting quiet them indeed, lolzzz. 

• LOL 1

Mind you, these commenters will one day eat their words!

Believe you me, what goes around, comes around. Been there, seen everything, heard everything, read everything!

Well, almost everything!:mrgreen:

But, where are these nasty people now? These rumor-mongers? They are nowhere to be seen!

Maybe, still munching on their words  with their nasty big mouths!

And where is our dear SHK?

On Top Of The World! Enjoying and having the time of her life!

On top of that, she is well-loved by her fans,  well-respected by her peers,

very well-taken cared of by her her ever-loving hubby! 

What is there to hide? What is there to photoshop? When you are happy and content in life, I dont' think

you have time to do all those! Besides, it's no else's business what she decides to do and what not to do!

Keep your dirty noses out of her business! Go sniff your own garbage!:angry:

She is gracefully and gorgeously and bravely and happily facing the aging process!

Just my two cents of an opinion!:blush: 

SHE IS FOREVER AESTHETIC AND DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS! :wub:NUFF SAID! 

Oops-a-daisy, have I said a lot? :ph34r:

• LOL 4

11 hours ago, krisan said:

@caileysmiley awww you gave me that much, thank you... Thank you, well you should add last night kissing scene also :lol: come to visit ec thread, you will be surprised.

@krisan @dukesa1122

Spoiler

Well, I've got more about SSC's ep. 16 shipwreck kiss-scene which will be posted here later:joy:

Ohhhhhh reallllyyyy!? :scream: I should go and check ET again! !!

@redbeanbuns ok. I should not be worried at all.Thanks, chingu!

• Like 2