Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

10 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Yes! (guilty) :ph34r:

Sometimes, I even imagine that had LMH taken SJK's role in DOTS, they might be the ones married right now :joy: SHK is LMH ideal girl.

No offense to SJK and SJK fans ok. I love SJK.

Tbh, I hate that thoughts on the if someone else had taken Yoo Si-Jin's role (played by SJK) Kyo would marry  with other actor. It's just sound off to me!:frown:

But don't worry @dukesa1122 I ain't mad at you!

• LOL 1

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Enjoy A Romantic Date At Home On “Encounter”

Park Bo Gum And Song Hye Kyo Enjoy A Romantic Date At Home On “Encounter”

Dec 19, 2018
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Encounter” has unveiled new stills of Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo from its upcoming episode!

On December 19, the romance drama released new photos of its two leads spending some quality time together at home. Although the stills show Kim Jin Hyuk (played by Park Bo Gum) visiting Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) at home for the very first time, they both look completely relaxed and comfortable around one another, gazing happily into each other’s eyes and posing for a cute selfie together.

Notably, the scene gives Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun the rare opportunity to be completely alone, with no one else in sight. So far, the two lovers have always had to worry about the inquisitive gaze of others, but their date at home allows them to focus solely on each other.

Park-Bo-Gum-Song-Hye-Kyo-2.jpg

Spoiler

On the previous episode of “Encounter,” Cha Soo Hyun shocked everyone around her by publicly announcing that she was romantically involved with Kim Jin Hyuk, in order to defend him from accusations of stalking.

The producers of “Encounter” commented, “[Cha Soo Hyun] took the difficult first step of publicly acknowledging their relationship, but there are countless obstacles lying in wait for Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk’s love. To find out how Soo Hyun and Jin Hyuk, who have taken each other’s hands, will be able to move forward and overcome these obstacles, please tune in to ‘Encounter.'”

The next episode of “Encounter” will air on December 19 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode of the drama below!.....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1280089wpp/park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyo-enjoy-romantic-date-home-encounter

• Like 1

4 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Tbh, I hate that thoughts on the if someone else had taken Yoo Si-Jin's role (played by SJK) Kyo would marry  with other actor. It's just sound off to me!:frown:

But don't worry @dukesa1122 I ain't mad at you!

Haha Dont worry. It’s not like anyone can do anything about it now that theyre married. Nobody can take away SJK from SHK. :wub: i love them both too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

@caileysmiley yes. I’m actually quite impressed because she can wear different hairstyles and still look good on it. Some actresses just wear their hair long on all of their dramas. I miss the happy SHK most. :D like Jun Ji-Hyn from Full House and Dr. Kang.

That's our Kyo! :wub: Me too, I miss her cute and bubbly HAN JI-EUN 

Hahaha it's HAN JI-EUN not Jun Ji-Hyun! :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

That's our Kyo! :wub: Me too, I miss her cute and bubbly HAN JI-EUN 

Hahaha it's HAN JI-EUN not Jun Ji-Hyun! :lol:

Sorry. Not good with names. Not good with English names, what more with korean names. lol :lol:

5 hours ago, caileysmiley said:

Kinda reminds me of Dr. Kang Mo-Yeon in DOTS:wub:

ahuh. 'Cept her hair is black. She's gaining tini bit of weight compared to the first episodes, which is a relief. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

'Boyfriend' Song Hye-kyo ♥ Park Sook-gum, After the Thum Recognition Crisis ... Record up to 9.8%

2018-12-20 07:30:14

2018122001001420800103621.jpg
[Sports Korea] [TVN 'Boyfriend' Song Hye Kyo - Park Bo Sook faced the farewell crisis at the same time as recognizing 'Thum'. In the meantime, it is expected that the government will take the lead in the future.

The 7th rating of 'Boyfriend' was 8.6% on average for pay-TV platforms that integrated cable, IPTV, satellite, and 9.8% on the top. TVN target (male and female 2049) ratings also climbed 4.6%, up 5.2%, followed by a strong first place in the all time zone including all terrestrial channels. (Paid platform nationwide / provided by Nielsen Korea 

) The 7th TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-a / director Park Shin-woo / production studio dragon, Even though it was a crisis, it caused a stir in the mind for each other.

On this day, Suhyeon attracted attention with his attitude changed from that of 'Thum'. In particular, Suhyun declared to Su-Hyun-mo (the last person) to declare, "I have lived as a worthy child now, and now I want to live my life." In addition, Suhyun told Jinhyuk, "It is one day from today, not Cha Seo Hyun who was sold to Tae Kyung Group. It is not Cha Seo Hyun who likes to blame for no reason. Thank you. 

However, this caused a sudden aftermath of Suhyeon and Jinhyeon, which made them feel sad. An emergency board meeting was held on the grounds of Suh Hyun's privacy, and Choi Choi (Park Sung Geun) and senior executives threatened the representative position. In addition, Kim Chae-jang (Cha-hyeon-yeon) started to move Suhyeon to take down from the representative position of Donghwa Hotel by appointing a lawyer. In addition, Kim has deceived Cha Jonghyun (Moon Sung-geun), a representative of Suhyeon and Culture Party, and exposes the dining room to the reporters with the representative of the Hwangmangdang Party.

Jinhyuk faced a crisis that would be issued by Sokcho under the direction of Kim. Jinhyeok received the news of the issuance of Sokcho at the same time that he was aware of the fact that Suhyun's position was at stake and he could not hide his complicated mind. Jinhyuk knows what a fairy tale hotel is better than anyone else. Jinhyeok said, "If there is something that we have to endure, let 's keep good memories from Cuba to today," Jinhyeok said to Su Hyun. In addition, Su-hyun's ex-husband Woo-suk (Jang Seung-jo) also shows a direct check of Jinhyuk's relationship with Suhyun, and he is interested in how to overcome this difficulty. 

Meanwhile, in the crisis, the relationship between Suhyun and Jinhyuk became more solid. Jinhyuk, who had not been released for a long time, ran in the desire to see Suhyeon, and arrived at the house of some bird. Suhyun said, "Jinhyuk always rushes, Sokcho, to my house.

However, at the end of the broadcast, Suhyun became aware of the announcement of Jinhyeok Sokcho, and tension was formed. Hye-in (former Sony person) informed Suhyun that he was heading to the airport for overseas business trip. Suhyeon turned the car straight back and returned to the company, and soon he called Choi Choi with a cool expression, so he wondered about the future development.

Since then, various social networking and online communities have been posting a lot of films such as "Kim Jin-hyeok in the eyes," "ending in the drama too cool," "drama accumulating emotions," " I want to see a person like Jinhyeok in my life, "" Suhyeon and Jinhyuk are forcibly breaking up. "" If you look at me, I feel like I'm dating slowly and slowly, "" Ending tension, ? 8 times too much wonder "and various reactions were poured. 

tvN 'Boyfriend' is a thrilling melodramatic drama that started with the accidental encounter of Suhyeon, who never lived his chosen life, and free and clear soul devotion. Today (20th) will be broadcast 8 times at 9:30 pm.

http://m.sportschosun.com/news.htm?id=201812200100142080010362&ServiceDate=20181220&f_url=https://t.co/d60h5K9Aeh#_enliple

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

SHK chosen to the be Asian brand ambassador for high end French jewellery house Chaumet.

The first line she will be promoting is the “grace and character” jewellery.

wow!!

http://www.veritas-a.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=138629

Wow. This is really wow! Thank you very much @ahdrianaa :kiss_wink: 

• Like 1

'Encounter' reclaims weekly TV chart throne

Updated : December 19 2018

MBC's "Less Than Evil" was unseated by tvN's "Encounter," the chart-topper from two weeks earlier, slipping to ninth place on the weekly TV chart after briefly topping the list, data showed Wednesday.

The crime thriller earned a Content Power Index score of 216.4, trailing far behind Song Hye-kyo and Park Bo-gum's romantic drama, which recorded a score of 268.8 for the week of Dec. 10-16.

(tvN)
The crime thriller, the Korean adaptation of the British television series "Luther," was highly anticipated within the terrestrial network to attract television viewers in the Monday-Tuesday primetime slot in which MBC has performed badly over the years.

Although the drama performed worse-than-expected in terms of a CPI number that measures not only viewership ratings but also the volume of trending and influence on social media, it still maintains the best rating among the dramas aired in the same time slot.

On Tuesday, it recorded 8.7 percent in viewership rating, outperforming other competitors, including tvN's "Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter," also known as "Tale of Fairy," which came second with 3.9 percent.

Meanwhile, "Encounter," which airs at 9:30 p.m. every Wednesday and Thursday, consolidated its No. 1 spot on the chart, as the blossoming, tantalizing romance between a female hotel CEO (Song Hye-kyo) and an ordinary younger employee (Park Bo-gum) started to unfold.

The CPI, created by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea, measures the level of popularity, social media presence and influence on consumer behavior of entertainment TV programs aired on the three major terrestrial networks -- MBC, SBS and KBS -- and the seven cable channels owned by CJ ENM, including tvN, Mnet and OCN, during prime time. JTBC, another cable network that airs some highly popular entertainment shows and dramas, is not included in the measurement.
Yonhap....source credit @http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201812190942368848662_2#_enliple
  • Like 3